Michelle Obama knocks it out of the ball park

I remember the days when the op pretended to be a conservative..... ahhh the good old days!

Why do libs do that? Is their ideology so.boring and useless?
I dunno.

We have fake Jake, g5000 & now oreo. But I'm beginning to think oreo is actually a paid shill. And that is not something I've ever thought of any poster.

This is one of the most inspiring speech's I've ever heard at any convention. Michelle Obama touches base with angry Sanders supporters, quietly hits Trump's tweety fingers, and just nailed it to the wall for Hillary Clinton.

Fantastic speech!

Watch Michelle Obama's Powerful Speech at DNC

Aside from her husband and Hillary being compulsive liars and fully corrupt and her of course fully supporting it, it was a good one sided speech.

This is one of the most inspiring speech's I've ever heard at any convention. Michelle Obama touches base with angry Sanders supporters, quietly hits Trump's tweety fingers, and just nailed it to the wall for Hillary Clinton.

Fantastic speech!

Aside from her husband and Hillary being compulsive liars and fully corrupt and her of course fully supporting it, it was a good one sided speech.

She stayed out of the shitstorm but then no one every accused Michelle of stupidity.

Just a rigid and one sided view of America that is being rejected and it will take the election for the Democrats to believe there's any problems.

Kind of like her speech. Nice and comfortable. While the great game is on and her husband has a promise they will not start up until after he's gone. But they're all ready now and just waiting. They used and abused him and he knows it.

Fantastic speech!

Aside from her husband and Hillary being compulsive liars and her supporting it, it was a good one sided speech.

You are soooo DONE.

:ack-1:

It's refreshing Oreo to witness you finally giving up any pretense of ever having been a Republican.

I caught about 30 seconds of her speech when I went past the wifes tv.

She was saying something about waking up in a house built by slaves.

If she finds it that offensive, why doesnt' she move out?

She could have reminded Americans that the Democratic Party was founded around slavery, promoted slavery, wrote the Jim Crow laws and started the KKK.. You know, place the blame where it historically belongs, with the Democrats.

She could have reminded Americans that the Democratic Party was founded around slavery, promoted slavery, wrote the Jim Crow laws and started the KKK.. You know, place the blame where it historically belongs, with the Democrats.

and give up her free ride?

Never

I remember the days when the op pretended to be a conservative..... ahhh the good old days!

Yeah--I used to be a Republican. I changed my party status to Independent and it so refreshing to be able to blast any asshole candidate--versus being required to defend them or vote for them. I actually vote for the best candidate now-a-days, regardless if they have an R or D behind their names.

Donald Trump is on my hit list.

You screwed the pooch with this nominee--and now you're going to pay for it.

And Michelle Obama just gave one of the most inspiring speech's I've ever heard.

Last edited:

Yeah--used to be. Changed my party status to Independent and it so refreshing to be able to blast any asshole candidate. Donald Trump is on my hit list.

You screwed the pooch with this nominee--and you're going to pay for it.
You don't blast any asshole. You ONLY blast the right. You're a fraud, plain & simple. The only question is are you a paid fraud.

Fantastic speech!

Aside from her husband and Hillary being compulsive liars and her supporting it, it was a good one sided speech.

You are soooo DONE.

Done with what?

The Democratic Party was founded around slavery? Er.......no.

Forum List

Back