Michelle Obama knocks it out of the ball park

Here's a clip of this low life ignorant michele obama complaining about living in the white house cuz it was built by slaves. Doesn't she realize that the jet that transports her fat ass all over the globe was invented by racist white men?

Michelle Obama: I Wake Up Each Day In A House Built By Slaves

That's you're racist comment--LOL We all know that slaves built the White House, why would that offend you to hear history? She was using that comment to show how great America is--we came from this to me waking up in the White House for the last 8 years.

Here's the racist comment.

30darcy-trumpjpg-abb2bfa9bb7dc472.jpg

oreo, I have a question for you.

Do you support free and fair elections? If yes, then why support a party who intentionally rigs the electoral process in favor of one candidate over another? Don't you realize how poorly that speaks to your own character? Your party effectively silenced millions of voters who voted for Bernie Sanders. But it seems you don't care, as long as Hillary wins.

Yeah, your party is essentially decomposing from the inside out.

Here's a clip of this low life ignorant michele obama complaining about living in the white house cuz it was built by slaves. Doesn't she realize that the jet that transports her fat ass all over the globe was invented by racist white men?

That's you're racist comment--LOL We all know that slaves built the White House, why would that offend you to hear history? She was using that comment to show how great America is--we came from this to me waking up in the White House for the last 8 years.

Did slaves build the White House?

"Stonemason Collen Williamson trained enslaved people on the spot at the government's quarry at Aquia, Virginia. Enslaved people quarried and cut the rough stone that was later dressed and laid by Scottish masons to erect the walls of the President's House. The slaves joined a work force that included local white laborers and artisans from Maryland and Virginia, as well as immigrants from Ireland, Scotland, and other European nations"

Bigots...lolololol

Love you....no.homo!

The very fact the DNC had to apologize to Sanders only shows how guilty they are.

Democratic National Committee apologizes to Sanders over emails

Here's how stupid you Reich wingers are: Here you are rallying in these DNC emails--that RUSSIA intercepted in their efforts to get Donald Trump elected!!!!

I am certain that there are former Republican Presidents that are rolling over in their graves right now at the thought of Russia endorsing the Republican nominee--and you're supporting him.

How freaking
stupid can you be?

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Race baiting and Democrats... inseperable
The very fact the DNC had to apologize to Sanders only shows how guilty they are.

Here's how stupid you Reich wingers are: Here you are rallying in these DNC emails--that RUSSIA intercepted in their efforts to get Donald Trump elected!!!!

I am certain that there are former Republican Presidents that are rolling over in their graves right now at the thought of Russia endorsing the Republican nominee--and you're supporting him.

How freaking
stupid can you be?

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Sheesh, you are definitely an MSNBC brain dead viewer, they made up the lie and you took it hook line and sinker...:laugh:

How freaking stupid can you be?

ufonotcomingback.jpg

And who the hackers are has what to do with the contents? The Democrats did this to themselves by by using underhanded tactics, lying, and cheating to start with. They're also pushing a nominee that embodies those tactics. Blaming Russia for the DNC's dishonest and underhanded tactics is silly.

Also, you're misusing the word "Reich", considering the Democratic Party more closely resembles the Nazi party in terms of policy and conduct.

How freaking
stupid can you be?

Now who's hatching the conspiracy theories? Where exactly were you when Obama tried to directly influence British politics?

I caught about 30 seconds of her speech when I went past the wifes tv.

She was saying something about waking up in a house built by slaves.

If she finds it that offensive, why doesnt' she move out?
It was mostly built by Europeans(From Ireland, Scotland, etc.) and local white laborers and artisans from Virginia and Maryland... she's race-baiting, as we've come to expect from the Obamas.

Wrong, it was built by slaves.

Michelle Obama correct that White House built by slaves

It was mostly built by Europeans(From Ireland, Scotland, etc.) and local white laborers and artisans from Virginia and Maryland... she's race-baiting, as we've come to expect from the Obamas.

Only partially

I didn't say slaves weren't involved, I said it was mostly built by white people. Her claim that it was built by slaves, without any exposition, heavily implies that it was built SOLELY by slaves, when in fact, only a very small part of the work force was slaves. So, no, she is still mostly wrong, and still entirely race-baiting.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

And who the hackers are has what to do with the contents? The Democrats did this to themselves by by using underhanded tactics, lying, and cheating to start with. They're also pushing a nominee that embodies those tactics. Blaming Russia for the DNC's dishonest and underhanded tactics is silly.

Also, you're misusing the word "Reich", considering the Democratic Party more closely resembles the Nazi party in terms of policy and conduct.

It has everything to do with it. Russia (supposedly) intercepted these e-mails in an effort to help Donald Trump get elected. And you're all in for Donald Trump--LOL

Hackers are everywhere. Take a look at the supposedly secure government servers that have been hacked. I am certain there's a hacker right now trying to get into one of them.
List of hacked government agencies grows: State Department, White House, NOAA & USPS

You have turned in the Reich wing. You want to control peoples personal lives all the way from decisions to what women and their families make to who's getting married and who isn't to trying to intervene into a woman's doctor/patient relationship as to what type of birth control devices they use. YOU ARE the Reich wing. The 2016 Republican convention platform was more extreme & divisive than ever.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

ufonotcomingback.jpg

It has everything to do with it. Russia (supposedly) intercepted these e-mails in an effort to help Donald Trump get elected. And you're all in for Donald Trump--LOL

Hackers are everywhere. Take a look at the supposedly secure government servers that have been hacked. I am certain there's a hacker right now trying to get into one of them.
List of hacked government agencies grows: State Department, White House, NOAA & USPS

You have turned in the Reich wing. You want to control peoples personal lives all the way from decisions to what women and their families make to who's getting married and who isn't to trying to intervene into a woman's doctor/patient relationship as to what type of birth control devices they use. YOU ARE the Reich wing.

It has everything to do with it. Russia (supposedly) intercepted these e-mails in an effort to help Donald Trump get elected.

Yes,,SUPPOSEDLY...

at least according to your daily email from the DNC

I didn't say slaves weren't involved, I said it was mostly built by white people. Her claim that it was built by slaves, without any exposition, heavily implies that it was built SOLELY by slaves, when in fact, only a very small part of the work force was slaves. So, no, she is still mostly wrong, and still entirely race-baiting.
She didn't find it offensive, for goodness sake! She was saying and showing how GREAT WE ARE....HOW FAR WE HAVE COME, in improving ourselves with positions we once had...on slavery. It was a compliment.

And from that factcheck, it says:

The White House Historical Association -- a private preservation and educational group for the presidential residence complex -- has a web page devoted to the question, "Did slaves build the White House?"

It reads in part: "Construction on the president's house began in 1792 in Washington, D.C., a new capital situated in a sparsely settled region far from a major population center. The decision to place the capital on land ceded by two slave states -- Virginia and Maryland -- ultimately influenced the acquisition of laborers to construct its public buildings.

"The D.C. commissioners, charged by Congress with building the new city under the direction of the president, initially planned to import workers from Europe to meet their labor needs. However, response to recruitment was dismal and soon they turned to African American(s) — enslaved and free — to provide the bulk of labor that built the White House, the United States Capitol, and other early government buildings."

Forum List

Back