Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

Bachman for President. Might as well load up the clown car with real loony tunes.

Seriously. I shudder to think what would happen if a 'President Backmann' decided it was time for the Rapture to start.

So does that apply the same to Hillary because she says she uses the Bible as her guidance every day?

I've never seen Hillary check her watch and start predicting the timing of the Rapture.

Bachman for President. Might as well load up the clown car with real loony tunes.

Seriously. I shudder to think what would happen if a 'President Backmann' decided it was time for the Rapture to start.

So does that apply the same to Hillary because she says she uses the Bible as her guidance every day?

I've never seen Hillary check her watch and start predicting the timing of the Rapture.

Neither does Bachmann

Bachmann must be going through menopause. She needs to see a doctor about these hot flashes she's having.

BEST THREAD EVVVVVUUUURRR. LMAO. THAT DOG PHOTO....
(wait one, gotta call coming in........

IGOTTAGO. THE RAPPT URE IS CALLING FOR ME!! IAMA SO EXCITED!!.BYE BYE. SEE YOU IN HEAVEN.??????

(Zeke, off to the heavens on the wings of angles. Whoda thunk it? I think he's a Democrat? Ain't supposed to be no demorats in heaven wtf??) LMAO. Crazy shit,.

Neither does Bachmann

You may want to check the OP again. Because Bachmann not only predicts the timing of the Rapture, she's giving us the causes.

I've never seen Hillary do any of that.

There's a big difference between being a Christian and being a Christian nut. Please cite when and where Hillary engaged in Christian nuttery.

Neither does Bachmann

You may want to check the OP again. Because Bachmann not only predicts the timing of the Rapture, she's giving us the causes.

I've never seen Hillary do any of that.

“We in our lifetimes potentially could see Jesus Christ returning to earth and the rapture of the church,” Bachmann said.
She never gave a time but the causes are in the Bible.

Hillary never tells the truth.

There's a big difference between being a Christian and being a Christian nut. Please cite when and where Hillary engaged in Christian nuttery.

Hillary is not a Christian, she is a liar.
No real Christian would put up Christmas ornaments on the WH Christmas trees like she did. Those ornaments were insulting to Christians.

No real Christian would put up Christmas ornaments on the WH Christmas trees like she did. Those ornaments were insulting to Christians.

Well, that rules you out as a "true" Christian. Forget the rapture.

Well, that rules you out as a "true" Christian. Forget the rapture.

Speaking the truth is always the right thing to do.
Speaking the truth is what got Jesus killed.
Almost two thousand years ago, Truth was put on trial and judged by people who were devoted to lies.

the-rapture1.png

Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality.

In a radio interview last week, Bachmann, the former Minnesota Republican congresswoman, told "End Times" host Jan Markell, “We need to realize how close this clock is getting to the midnight hour.”

“We in our lifetimes potentially could see Jesus Christ returning to earth and the rapture of the church,” Bachmann said. “We see the destruction, but this was a destruction that was foretold.”

Bachmann cited the Obama administration’s nuclear negotiations with Iran as a cause. The U.S. and five partner nations are discussing a deal with Iran that would prevent the country from developing or obtaining nuclear weapons.

“We are literally watching, month by month, the speed move up to a level we’ve never seen before with these events," Bachmann said. "Barack Obama is intent. It is his number one goal to ensure that Iran has a nuclear weapon.”

Later in the interview, Bachmann again tied her rapture prediction to Obama’s foreign policy.

“If you look at the president’s rhetoric, and if you look at his actions, everything he has done has been to cut the legs out of Israel and lift up the agenda of radical Islam,” she said.

Obama has said repeatedly that the goal of the nuclear talks with Iran is to prevent the country from developing a nuclear weapon.

Bachmann also blamed abortion and gay marriage, arguing that God is punishing the United States for “embracing a pagan view.”

“Any nation that accepts God and his principles is blessed, and those who push away are cursed. That’s what we’re seeing happen to the United States,” she said. “We will suffer the consequences as a result.”

Some Christians believe those who are saved will be transported to heaven just before armageddon, which they call the rapture.

Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

Is Bachmann clinically insane? She must be close.
giphy (1).gif

What!?!?! No Star Trek ornaments????????

That would have been fine, but the x-rated ones went to far.

That would have been fine, but the x-rated ones went to far.
What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back