Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

I don't believe in a thing called a "rapture" but with that said everything going on today is prophesied in the Bible

I'm quickly leafing through my copy of the Bible to see where it states that that a half-black president of the US was going to kick right wingers' arses. Please help.
I'm pretty sure it's where the republicans are referred to as the "whore of Babylon".

rapture11.jpg

"...and it came to pass that the beast of dark persuasion dwelled in the mansion on the mount, and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth. The multitudes beheld visions from a Fox, who reveled the ending of times, because the people had turned away from the lord. And God beheld the darkness that fell upon the land, and lifted up the spirits of the righteous."

Book of Bachmann, verse 3:11.

"And the second beast of the mysterium, not the one of dark persuasion, but the one who drove the beast of persuasion out of his vexed head, the one with the extremely large and disturbingly crazy-looking eyes, did burst forth out of the belly of another, now long-dead beast and said: 'At long last, I breath the air of the Lord. BTW, how does my hair look?' and then proceeded to prophesy of the dark and birtherish things to to befall the land of the eagle and the construction cone."

Book of Bachmann, verse 3:12

(your turn)

Last edited:
This is maybe the first thread I've seen where the majority of RWs aren't loyally defending the loon in the spotlight.

I guess there is a cap on the madness..

Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality.

In a radio interview last week, Bachmann, the former Minnesota Republican congresswoman, told "End Times" host Jan Markell, “We need to realize how close this clock is getting to the midnight hour.”

“We in our lifetimes potentially could see Jesus Christ returning to earth and the rapture of the church,” Bachmann said. “We see the destruction, but this was a destruction that was foretold.”

Bachmann cited the Obama administration’s nuclear negotiations with Iran as a cause. The U.S. and five partner nations are discussing a deal with Iran that would prevent the country from developing or obtaining nuclear weapons.

“We are literally watching, month by month, the speed move up to a level we’ve never seen before with these events," Bachmann said. "Barack Obama is intent. It is his number one goal to ensure that Iran has a nuclear weapon.”

Later in the interview, Bachmann again tied her rapture prediction to Obama’s foreign policy.

“If you look at the president’s rhetoric, and if you look at his actions, everything he has done has been to cut the legs out of Israel and lift up the agenda of radical Islam,” she said.

Obama has said repeatedly that the goal of the nuclear talks with Iran is to prevent the country from developing a nuclear weapon.

Bachmann also blamed abortion and gay marriage, arguing that God is punishing the United States for “embracing a pagan view.”

“Any nation that accepts God and his principles is blessed, and those who push away are cursed. That’s what we’re seeing happen to the United States,” she said. “We will suffer the consequences as a result.”

Some Christians believe those who are saved will be transported to heaven just before armageddon, which they call the rapture.

Is Bachmann clinically insane? She must be close.

Now I am torn: Hillary for President or Bachmann? I think the only solution is for Bachmann to run with Hillary. :thup:

Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality.

In a radio interview last week, Bachmann, the former Minnesota Republican congresswoman, told "End Times" host Jan Markell, “We need to realize how close this clock is getting to the midnight hour.”

“We in our lifetimes potentially could see Jesus Christ returning to earth and the rapture of the church,” Bachmann said. “We see the destruction, but this was a destruction that was foretold.”

Bachmann cited the Obama administration’s nuclear negotiations with Iran as a cause. The U.S. and five partner nations are discussing a deal with Iran that would prevent the country from developing or obtaining nuclear weapons.

“We are literally watching, month by month, the speed move up to a level we’ve never seen before with these events," Bachmann said. "Barack Obama is intent. It is his number one goal to ensure that Iran has a nuclear weapon.”

Later in the interview, Bachmann again tied her rapture prediction to Obama’s foreign policy.

“If you look at the president’s rhetoric, and if you look at his actions, everything he has done has been to cut the legs out of Israel and lift up the agenda of radical Islam,” she said.

Obama has said repeatedly that the goal of the nuclear talks with Iran is to prevent the country from developing a nuclear weapon.

Bachmann also blamed abortion and gay marriage, arguing that God is punishing the United States for “embracing a pagan view.”

“Any nation that accepts God and his principles is blessed, and those who push away are cursed. That’s what we’re seeing happen to the United States,” she said. “We will suffer the consequences as a result.”

Some Christians believe those who are saved will be transported to heaven just before armageddon, which they call the rapture.

Is Bachmann clinically insane? She must be close.

The people who elected her should be required to undergo psychiatric treatments and maybe even electro shock therapies

Forum List

Back