Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault

I rapture legs around my waist and made a bitch moan until her belly felt my jelly and now look, our kids grown. - author unknown

if some one from the sky comes down, I will take my chances and beg to be taken away from the stupidity of the human race racing to it's own demise. I think it's very likely that a few will try to leave this world as the cleanse it from all but a few of us stupid slaves so when they land we will do whatever they say as we do now regardless of our own interests.
Aliens from space will do that?

Amazing Michelle has such a better understanding and connection to the bible and the end times.
Why didn't we hear this when Bush invaded, bombed, and murdered thousands in the middle east.

maybe you can give the count of how many Obama has MURDERED since he took office? He's only dropped bombs on seven different countries. or I guess he's so good, he didn't murder anyone

oops he murdered Osama bin Laden and spiked his head a million times

The difference is.......You didn't hear Quotes of the Bible being thrown around like they are now under Obama.
Oh excuse me....except when nutjob Jerry Farwell said it was the Gays who caused 9/11

I remember people saying that if we don't support our president ( then Bush) we are not being a christian....:ack-1: where are those people now. I knew very well why the war started over there, and the lies Bush and Cheney were throwing out.

The right was justifying it with scripture back then too.

Who gives these people the right to use the bible for their agenda.
omg omg omg omg omg quotes for the bible. omg omg omg

OMG OMG OMG. WHO gives her THE RIGHT to use the bible<a href="Hillary'>http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/11217021/}">Hillary claims the Bible is her "biggest influence"</a>

the frikken Democrat say something stupid every about every hour...how funny you all NEVER post those

why: you all are shallow and petty
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the branson god's just might. you don't think the rich would kill many of us if we tried to redistribute the power or wealth of the people? think again

if some one from the sky comes down, I will take my chances and beg to be taken away from the stupidity of the human race racing to it's own demise. I think it's very likely that a few will try to leave this world as the cleanse it from all but a few of us stupid slaves so when they land we will do whatever they say as we do now regardless of our own interests.

we'll pray it comes soon

Amazing Michelle has such a better understanding and connection to the bible and the end times.
Why didn't we hear this when Bush invaded, bombed, and murdered thousands in the middle east.

maybe you can give the count of how many Obama has MURDERED since he took office? He's only dropped bombs on seven different countries. or I guess he's so good, he didn't murder anyone

The difference is.......You didn't hear Quotes of the Bible being thrown around like they are now under Obama.
Oh excuse me....except when nutjob Jerry Farwell said it was the Gays who caused 9/11

I remember people saying that if we don't support our president ( then Bush) we are not being a christian....:ack-1: where are those people now. I knew very well why the war started over there, and the lies Bush and Cheney were throwing out.

omg omg omg omg omg quotes for the bible. omg omg omg

OMG OMG OMG. WHO gives her THE RIGHT to use the bible<a href="Hillary'>http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/11217021/}">Hillary claims the Bible is her "biggest influence"</a>

the frikken Democrat say something stupid every about every hour...how funny you all NEVER post those

why: you all are shallow and petty
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the branson god's just might. you don't think the rich would kill many of us if we tried to redistribute the power or wealth of the people? think again
Rich.... like...dick?

The only thing that stopped it when it was on the verge of happening was WWI......It has taken the wealthy elite 75 years to rebound after WWII to make inroads into power and more wealth accumulation and to oppress wages through deliberate manipulation for recessions...

Because the Bible says that the one world leader that will rise up comes from Persia which is Iran.
Persian's had an empire which was larger than Iran...Iran today represents the boundaries from the British empire...

Which is what the radical Muslims are fighting for, a caliphate that engulfs that whole region.
But the Bible refers to the first Persian Empire which was Iran in the 6 century B.C.E.
Easing up on the sanctions on Iran will put them in the political playing field again. The more money they can get the greater their strength becomes.
Yep. The notion that Iran has any democratic or liberal elements* is a fallacy, as the Iranian regime had them all executed during the Revolution and later the Iraq-Iran war.

If peace is made with Iran, the concept that there will be a spontaneous democracy is silly and naive, as all the sanctions ending will do is restore the 2008-2009 status quo.

As to whether removing sanctions and an inspection regime will stop Iran developing a bomb, I think that they will develop a bomb regardless of whether there are sanctions or not - just like North Korea did.

*Liberal as in believing in human rights, democracy, and peaceful co-existence with their religious opponents i.e. Sunnis.

Perhaps the rapture already happened and Bachmann and the Fundamentalists did not make the cut.

Nope not yet.
The price of food still has to go higher and then we will have a huge earthquake that goes way off the chart, then there is the rapture.

if you think the elite lost power some where you are mistaken. they just got rid of millions and continued the same stupid game they have always played and had the deck stacked against all.

What if jesus comes and was just like.... ..

Nooooo fellas chill. I just meant i wanted to play some rapture the flag

Well, those right wingers may be "correct".......During these past 6 years, I've gotten older, gained a bit of weight, lost some more hair, my eyesight is not as good as it was......YEP, its all that darn Obama's fault.

Perhaps the rapture already happened and Bachmann and the Fundamentalists did not make the cut.

Nope not yet.
The price of food still has to go higher and then we will have a huge earthquake that goes way off the chart, then there is the rapture.

Is there any special type of dress code for the rapture? My wife tells me that I often dress too casual for such special events.

Nope not yet.

Is there any special type of dress code for the rapture? My wife tells me that I often dress too casual for such special events.
At least clean under wear and wash behind your ears.....if in mid coitus, you will not be interrupted, but ascend joined...same if your on the shitter.......

Nope not yet.
Why the hell didn't the guy writing the Rapture put in at least a time and date...???

What would be the purpose?
The Bible says those that believe and understand know but no one else will.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 ...'This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.'

Forum List

Back