John McCain (R-AZ) mocks Ted Cruz (R-TX) in a major way

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
John McCain Just Can t Stop Laughing At Ted Cruz

Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.) on Monday denied reports that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is pushing him to hold hearings exploring whether soldiers should be able to carry concealed guns on military bases.

“I was fascinated to hear that, since I haven’t heard a thing about it from him, nor has my staff heard from his staff,” McCain told reporters.

Responding to a question
about a Politico report that Cruz said he is “pressing” for a hearing on easing the gun ban for soldiers, McCain said, “I have not a clue.”...

...Asked where it came from, McCain pondered the different methods of communication Cruz could have used to relay the message.

“Maybe it was through some medium that I’m not familiar with.
Maybe bouncing it off the ozone layer for all I know. But there's a lot of holes in the ozone layer, so maybe it wasn’t the ozone layer,” McCain said.

“Maybe it was through hand telegraph? Maybe through sign language? I don’t know,” McCain continued.

McCain has shown he's no fan of Cruz in the past, calling him a "wacko bird" and "crazy."

The bolded, in red: that is senatorese for "Ted Cruz is fucking lying".

It's pretty bad when a former presidential nominee pretty much comes out and says that a current presidential candidate is lying.

What does Ted Cruz think he is doing?

and that's orgasmic? and see that folks. In a MAJOR WAY..ooooooooooooahhhhhooooooahhhhh
frikken petty

how about the times he's mock Obama? tingles only

who give's a shit what that old coot McCain does. He should take care of the counties business.

Where does it say "McCain can't stop laughing"? Is this going to be an example of the kind of junk that pretends to be journalism thrown out to the progs by Huffington until the election in 2016?

• Banned
and that's orgasmic? and see that folks. In a MAJOR WAY..ooooooooooooahhhhhooooooahhhhh
frikken petty

who give's a shit what that old coot McCain does. He should take care of the counties business.

OMG gawd frikken Obamabum tingly tingly counties business I need my okra pot cookies agian for Deer Leeder.

After his failed 8 years of GOP butt-kissing to try to land the presidency, McCain is back to being an equal-opportunity critic. I like it.

Where does it say "McCain can't stop laughing"? Is this going to be an example of the kind of junk that pretends to be journalism thrown out to the progs by Huffington until the election in 2016?

YEP, I hope the people had enough when they threw them out congress. and SEE what we will get if they elect another progressive like Hillary. EIGHT MORE sickening years of this type of stupid shit. Now you see why they are so low in information when it comes to politics. their leftwing stupid sites feeds them this type of garbage, and they eat it up

• Banned
and that's orgasmic?

Another masterpiece steph. C'est mervellieux!

:laugh:

Molto Fantastico!!
Ausgezeichnet!
Maladyetz!!

"OMG frikken frikken frikken frizzen snazzeln Obamabum someething someething agian Deer Leeder something let's roll!"

I personally think McClame is a lying piece of shit political whore, and I don't believe a word he says.

He's a democrook sitting on the wrong side of the room.

Forum List

Back