Zone1 The end is near!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
GLORY: John Hagee's Face Miraculously Appears In Blood Moon
CELEBS·Jan 31, 2018 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

As the recent rare blood moon appeared in the skies, viewers were shocked to see something glorious, miraculous, and downright beautiful: the image of John Hagee, perfectly rendered on the surface of the bright shining orb.
First noticed by amateur stargazers and confirmed by NASA, Hagee's face is said to be the first miracle of its kind since the 1970s, when Hal Lindsey's face appeared in the sun.
Well, glory be and hallelujah!

This amazing sign of Christ's imminent, premillennial, pretribulational return can't be denied by either atheists or amillennialists. It's clear as day, right up there in the big black sky.
Praise Jesus and keep your eyes to the sky: the Rapture is a-comin' soon!

GLORY: John Hagee's Face Miraculously Appears In Blood Moon
CELEBS·Jan 31, 2018 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

As the recent rare blood moon appeared in the skies, viewers were shocked to see something glorious, miraculous, and downright beautiful: the image of John Hagee, perfectly rendered on the surface of the bright shining orb.
First noticed by amateur stargazers and confirmed by NASA, Hagee's face is said to be the first miracle of its kind since the 1970s, when Hal Lindsey's face appeared in the sun.
Well, glory be and hallelujah!

This amazing sign of Christ's imminent, premillennial, pretribulational return can't be denied by either atheists or amillennialists. It's clear as day, right up there in the big black sky.
Praise Jesus and keep your eyes to the sky: the Rapture is a-comin' soon!
It’s tough making out that orange jump suit.

Apocalypse, always hard to predict, easy to believe in.

View attachment 899167

I'm thinking that if Christ said did not know the day or time of the end neither does Hagee or Watt.

At the same time, we all know its a com'in!!
and the great prophet algore said that florida and most of the east coast would be under water by now and that there would be no ice at either pole. Were they lying or just plain stupid?

and the great prophet algore said that florida and most of the east coast would be under water by now and that there would be no ice at either pole. Were they lying or just plain stupid?
And Republicans still call climate change is a hoax

We should have listened to Gore

You’re exaggerating. He never said that….In what he did say, He was right. Fema paid for and has been paying for these mitigation projects to slow down the flooding.

Are you against free will. You’re trying to tell gore what he can or can’t do ? Where did you get this, 20 times the energy shit ?
Oh dear, I must endure the wrath of the cult that critiques it's leaders.

Am I to be burned at the stake of PC or arrested like they do in some countries for questioning the climate cult?

John Hagee has every right to be crazy. His mother had a trailor park in Channellview, and she was batshit crazy. A hateful, racist, old bat.
Do you have a link to her owning a trailer park?

Vada lived most of her early life in Goose Creek, Texas. After graduating from high school, she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Southern Bible College which later became Southwestern Assemblies of God University.

She married William Bythel Hagee in 1933. Vada and Bythel had four sons, William Bythel Hagee Jr., Reverend John Charles Hagee, Jack Thomas Hagee and Michael David Hagee.

Vada was the church administrator for the three churches pastored by her husband in their fifty years of marriage.

Do you have a link to her owning a trailer park?

Vada lived most of her early life in Goose Creek, Texas. After graduating from high school, she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Southern Bible College which later became Southwestern Assemblies of God University.

She married William Bythel Hagee in 1933. Vada and Bythel had four sons, William Bythel Hagee Jr., Reverend John Charles Hagee, Jack Thomas Hagee and Michael David Hagee.

Vada was the church administrator for the three churches pastored by her husband in their fifty years of marriage.
No link. I kept my camper trailer there when I was working around Channelview, Pasadina, etc. She would make the rounds pulling on everyones propane and water lines checking for leaks. If you didn't have a leak before her amost daily inspection, you usually had one after.

Forum List

Back