Michael Stenger, Senate Sergeant at Arms on January 6th, was found dead today. He was in charge of security during the DC riot

Michael Stenger, the Senate Sergeant at Arms, who was in charge of securing the Capitol on January 6th, has suddenly died.

This news comes just hours after the Jan 6 committee announces an “urgent hearing due to newly obtained evidence.”

Interesting.

Really, then why the story that Pelosi was in charge of Capitol security on 1/6?

Is that what you got from my post?

Yes. Witnesses have been giving testimony. If they were reading from scripts instead of from their own personal accounts, that would be lying. And the vast majority of witnesses have been Republicans.

You are thinking fawn can make sense?

How long have you been here?

LOL

I see you never recovered from that bitch-slapping I gave you when you moronically fell for some guy [pretending] to destroy Trump ballots.

:dance:

Yes. Witnesses have been giving testimony. If they were reading from scripts instead of from their own personal accounts, that would be lying. And the vast majority of witnesses have been Republicans.

They hired a director dumb azz. It’s a made for TV democrat infomercial.

They hired a director dumb azz. It’s a made for TV democrat infomercial.

LOL

No, idiot, they did not hire a director. :eusa_doh:

You should learn the difference between a director and a producer so you don't make an ass out of yourself next time.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

No, idiot, they did not hire a director. :eusa_doh:

You should learn the difference between a director and a producer so you don't make an ass out of yourself next time.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Sorry, either way your an idiot for watching and believe this BS.

Haven't you come up with a new conspiracy theory yet?
nope. same one still hold true. Liz, Shifty and company have conspired to not get to to the truth and are using rumors for testimony and parody and edited clios for the rest of their circus

Forum List

Back