Michael Stenger, Senate Sergeant at Arms on January 6th, was found dead today. He was in charge of security during the DC riot

you aren’t interested in. a real investigation by liz the crack detective

Investigate what? There's nothing to investigate until a medical examiner reports their findings. You're crazy. Do you know that?

Investigate what? There's nothing to investigate until a medical examiner reports their findings. You're crazy. Do you know that?
then man is dead! that’s what we need today have liz investigate…aren’t you interested in Jan 6 ans why a star witness just died!? why not? what are you trying to hide?

then man is dead! that’s what we need today have liz investigate…aren’t you interested in Jan 6 ans why a star witness just died!? why not? what are you trying to hide?

How many times do you need to be told it's being investigated until you learn it's being investigated? Again, do you even know you’re crazy? I'm just wondering.

How many times do you need to be told it's being investigated until you learn it's being investigated? Again, do you even know you’re crazy? I'm just wondering.
yeah but we need a special house committee…what part of that don’t you get?

yeah but we need a special house committee…what part of that don’t you get?

The part for why you think wd need one when you don't even know how he died. If he died of natural causes, why on Earth should a special House Committee investigate how he died?

The part for why you think wd need one when you don't even know how he died. If he died of natural causes, why on Earth should a special House Committee investigate how he died?
i want a probe to find out cause of death

Michael Stenger, Senate Sergeant at Arms on January 6th, was found dead today. He was in charge of security during the DC riot​

That’s too coincidental to be a coincidence

Forum List

Back