Michael Stenger, Senate Sergeant at Arms on January 6th, was found dead today. He was in charge of security during the DC riot

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Michael Stenger, the Senate Sergeant at Arms, who was in charge of securing the Capitol on January 6th, has suddenly died.

This news comes just hours after the Jan 6 committee announces an “urgent hearing due to newly obtained evidence.”

Interesting.

I feel bad for his family but unless someone is saying or suggesting foulplay in his death this doesn't seem like a big deal sad but not breaking news.
Those evil "insurrectionists" are to blame for his death too. This is an obvious case of PDS delayed fatality syndrome.

ClintonCIde? Pleosi's taking a page from the Clinton play book.

~~~~~~

This particular player was on Nancys radar even since 1/6. Stenger was the link and the tie that binds.
Well look at who just got wacked.
Have the Democrats become like the Cosa Nostra? Who really orchestrated this hit?
Was Stenger the victim of the same wet work which killed Donald Young and Seth Rich?
Stenger was to testify before the "Democrat kangaroo Special Committee panel tomorrow.
Hillary-Clinton-Arkancide-Suicide-Hotline-Place-an-order.jpg

Last edited:

Hmmm. Tomorrow is a last-minute hearing of the committee. It’s likely an unfortunate death with no connection to January sixth, just a coincidence.
I find it very interesting how every witness or criminal who can expose the Deep State, dies untimely deaths. Meanwhile, there's a never-ending supply of witnesses and mystery whistle blowers always step forward against conservatives.

Hmmm. Tomorrow is a last-minute hearing of the committee. It’s likely an unfortunate death with no connection to January sixth, just a coincidence.
I find it very interesting how every witness or criminal who can expose the Deep State, dies untimely deaths. Meanwhile, there's a never-ending supply of witnesses and mystery whistle blowers always step forward against conservatives.

AN assasination..... WOW... The plot thickens...

Forum List

Back