Michael Moore Calls for Trump to be Impeached

Impeached? LOL So know we're impeaching presidents simply because liberals are butt hurt and angry? Hmmm... That sets quite a precedent.
When aren't they butt hurt and angry?

I'm scared man, I'm scared I might have to defend myself and hurt someone I don't want that. But the left? They want to assault and hurt people

Yes, of course, that must be it.
Yep exactly

Not to worry, the ramped up police state will keep you safe now.
Probably if you fucking lunatics don't kill them all.

Oh my! So actually you're defenseless then; you will most certainly NOT be defending anything at all.
I can defend myself just fine. I'd rather not and let the police take care of left lunatics but like I said you may end up killing them all then I will defend my family. Really not hard to understand.

Resistance to p.o.shit trump and his prostitute wife will be ongoing until the pig is either in jail for his many crimes or sent back to the pig sty.

the left is the party of hate and the party of violence

There ya go, there's the safe space chant.
I'm scared man, I'm scared I might have to defend myself and hurt someone I don't want that. But the left? They want to assault and hurt people

Yes, of course, that must be it.
Yep exactly

Not to worry, the ramped up police state will keep you safe now.

Yeah, just think: the cops can haul out all those military vehicles, guns and chemicals they were using until the DOJ slapped them back.

Trump is going to make his new mistress, Pamela Bondi, the AG. And she'll do whatever he and John Bolton ask.

zndhg2ktutox8bjie2wl.jpg

The right hates white people, that is pretty clear. They love the "conservative" white man though. He is serving a purpose until he doesn't. The whole race card thing is based upon gaining power.

Bacon's Rebellion. Been that way on "both" sides since then, and my guess is will be until american society goes down.
The right doesn't hate anyone but the right does hate a leftist ideology. The left is the party of hate.

The evidence is everywhere. Just turn on the tv

the evidence of what you fuck tard

Poor thing's melting down.

And grammatically challenged, at that.

Resistance to p.o.shit trump and his prostitute wife will be ongoing until the pig is either in jail for his many crimes or sent back to the pig sty.
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

The right doesn't hate anyone but the right does hate a leftist ideology. The left is the party of hate.

The evidence is everywhere. Just turn on the tv

the evidence of what you fuck tard

Poor thing's melting down.

And grammatically challenged, at that.

fuck you troll

you are nothing but a shell of a person

Trump is going to make his new mistress, Pamela Bondi, the AG.

Trump having an affair in office with an Executive Branch employee would certainly be an entertaining development consistent with the shit-show our politics have become.

Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Nope. Organizing and coalescing. The Constitution has specific clauses relating to tyranny and Trump is a tyrant.
The National Review agrees, and they are the bastion of conservative media.
Donald Trump: Thin-Skinned Tyrant

Trump's going to build a GREAT wall around Michael Moore.

So you think Trump is not beneath taking political prisoners? I don't either.

Hell no! Moore, several celebrities, and several business people Trump doesn't like will be spied on and audited until their asses are chapped.
Don't cry about things you had no problem with when the Obama administration was doing them.

You have no credibility

I don't like his message, either. Fight, resist and obstruct is a conservative thing. No sense in the libs getting caught up in it.
No, it is a libtard thing.
Who shut down the government a couple years ago?
Who made history this year by refusing to move on the appointment of a SC justice by the President?
Who told the public that if Trump hadn't been elected, they STILL wouldn't move on the appointment of a SC justice until Hillary was out?

It wasn't the Democrats.

Trump's going to build a GREAT wall around Michael Moore.

So you think Trump is not beneath taking political prisoners? I don't either.

Hell no! Moore, several celebrities, and several business people Trump doesn't like will be spied on and audited until their asses are chapped.
Don't cry about things you had no problem with when the Obama administration was doing them.

You have no credibility

Don't assume that I thought what Obama did was right... and then you won't look like an idiot.

drugs-are-bad-mmmkay-south-park-i16.jpg

Forum List

Back