Michael Moore Calls for Trump to be Impeached

Watch Moore squirm when it's HIM getting ambushed on his stock holdings"

Paul Booker4 years ago
Moore has emphatically made the claim repeatedly over the years: “I don’t own a single share of stock!”
He’s right. He doesn’t own a single share. He owns tens of thousands of shares – including nearly 2,000 shares of Boeing, nearly 1,000 of Sonoco, more than 4,000 of Best Foods, more than 3,000 of Eli Lilly, more than 8,000 of Bank One and more than 2,000 of Halliburton, the company most vilified by Moore in “Fahrenheit 9/11,”

Fucking capitalist.

Only a fool listens to the Fat Bastard, Moore
Yes, presciousss, fat bastard Trump much better because FB Trump weighs more.

Don't call me precious you befuddled ape. You start a thread on some fat leftist moron and then are shocked someone calls him a fat leftist moron and use BBBuuuttt TRUMP!!!

You're worthless
You're so PC, libtard.

See? You have no idea what you're even blabbering about or to who? I'm so far right and conservative I'm about to fall off the planet.

Take your nonsense and try to snow someone else you daffy loon. Good grief this forum needs some intelligent people....you ain't it, Sparky

You aren't either. Please lead the way and delete your account.

What are they going to impeach him for? Being president while white?

LMAO! Nice..
Let's all be honest with ourselves here. The left hates white people, that is pretty clear. They love the liberal white man though. He is serving a purpose until he doesn't. The whole race card thing is based upon gaining power. White conservatives don't care, we just go about our business working, paying bills, getting our kids ready for college, and trying to get ahead a little bit. The vast majority of whites truly don't care about your race(90%). Just leave us alone and give us a conservative govt. We oppose the democrats because they are "progressively" destroying the country with their ideology. We oppose that we do not oppose your skin tone. back in the day 1950-60ish there was a problem but we HAVE moved past that. I have treated everyone with respect regardless of who they are.

The left is the new KKK. Get used to it. The sad part is that the left is being used as a tool and they don't have a clue.

The right hates white people, that is pretty clear. They love the "conservative" white man though. He is serving a purpose until he doesn't. The whole race card thing is based upon gaining power.

Bacon's Rebellion. Been that way on "both" sides since then, and my guess is will be until american society goes down.

Actually that shows a deep knowledge of Trump's electorate.

Oh look, two losers have joined forces to educate us on Fat Bastard's wealth of knowledge and political expertise.

Hey has the fatass hypocrite taken in any refugees yet? Oops
Well, you could be a heavyweight too, your internet connection doesn't say much about weight.

Get over your butthurt, we won, you lost. The Fat Bastard Moore is irrelevant...much like you and your new friend sporting the Fuaxahontas avatar

You will never be able to control thought love.

Get lost you moronic, toad. There isn't a rightie on here taking your ramblings serious. You're laughed at

Well I certainly hope so, I'd be terrified otherwise, seriously.

Paul Booker4 years ago
Moore has emphatically made the claim repeatedly over the years: “I don’t own a single share of stock!”
He’s right. He doesn’t own a single share. He owns tens of thousands of shares – including nearly 2,000 shares of Boeing, nearly 1,000 of Sonoco, more than 4,000 of Best Foods, more than 3,000 of Eli Lilly, more than 8,000 of Bank One and more than 2,000 of Halliburton, the company most vilified by Moore in “Fahrenheit 9/11,”

Fucking capitalist.

Now now, Lumnuts....all your heroes are dirtbag phonies who expect useful idiots like you to protect their image.

Only a fool listens to the Fat Bastard, Moore

Don't call me precious you befuddled ape. You start a thread on some fat leftist moron and then are shocked someone calls him a fat leftist moron and use BBBuuuttt TRUMP!!!

You're worthless
You're so PC, libtard.

See? You have no idea what you're even blabbering about or to who? I'm so far right and conservative I'm about to fall off the planet.

Take your nonsense and try to snow someone else you daffy loon. Good grief this forum needs some intelligent people....you ain't it, Sparky

I don't take direction from lowly leftists such as yourself, hag

Moore became even a bigger joke when it was disclosed he owned mega-blocks of stock in companies he trashed in his crapumentaries.... Pfizer, Merck, Eli Lilly, Pharmacia Corporation, Tenet Healthcare, Sunoco, General Electric and even the “evil” Halliburton are all in the slob's portfolio. He also doesn't hire blacks for his movie sets and despises paying union rates for techs. He grew up comfortable upper-middle class. His father wasn't a line-worker like he claims but a salaried middle-management guy who was an avid golfer. He didn't grow up in Flint...he grew up in a suburb outside of Flint. He compared the Iraqi mass-murderers to American Minutemen and called repeatedly for our defeat there. Michael Moore in other words is the typical Hollywood piece of lying, leftist shit.

In other words your typical leftist hypocrite. The entire left is chock full of them

Here's the working-class hero's summer home on Torch Lake in Michigan....his neighbors despise him.

article-2705149-1FF5FFD400000578-899_634x380.jpg

So far no one has actually taken exception to his comments and how accurate he was when everybody else said Clinton would win. You are just demonstrating your fear of Michael Moore.

If he was right about this, then is he right about anything else he has said since his first major documentary, "Roger and Me" in 1989? Ooooh, I can see the hair bristle on your redneck from here.

Last edited:

You're worthless
You're so PC, libtard.

I know. You're a Breitbart fuckup.

Paul Booker4 years ago

Fucking capitalist.

Now now, Lumnuts....all your heroes are dirtbag phonies who expect useful idiots like you to protect their image.

You sound confused Tom, very very confused.

LMAO! Nice..
Let's all be honest with ourselves here. The left hates white people, that is pretty clear. They love the liberal white man though. He is serving a purpose until he doesn't. The whole race card thing is based upon gaining power. White conservatives don't care, we just go about our business working, paying bills, getting our kids ready for college, and trying to get ahead a little bit. The vast majority of whites truly don't care about your race(90%). Just leave us alone and give us a conservative govt. We oppose the democrats because they are "progressively" destroying the country with their ideology. We oppose that we do not oppose your skin tone. back in the day 1950-60ish there was a problem but we HAVE moved past that. I have treated everyone with respect regardless of who they are.

The left is the new KKK. Get used to it. The sad part is that the left is being used as a tool and they don't have a clue.

The right hates white people, that is pretty clear. They love the "conservative" white man though. He is serving a purpose until he doesn't. The whole race card thing is based upon gaining power.

Bacon's Rebellion. Been that way on "both" sides since then, and my guess is will be until american society goes down.
The right doesn't hate anyone but the right does hate a leftist ideology. The left is the party of hate.

You're worthless
You're so PC, libtard.

My guess is the kindness is returned in kind love.

LMAO! Nice..

The right doesn't hate anyone but the right does hate a leftist ideology. The left is the party of hate.

the left is the party of hate and the party of violence

You're worthless
You're so PC, libtard.

I know. You're a Breitbart fuckup.

Yawn...and you're a troll who gets all butthurt then loses her wig when you don't get your way. Now shush, you're annoying me

You're worthless
You're so PC, libtard.

Nobody cares, ya burnt out old jackass.

LMAO! Nice..

Oh I'm well aware of the inability to see objectively once you'e chosen a side in america.

You're so PC, libtard.

Nobody cares, ya burnt out old jackass.

Ever had a conversation on here about an issue or topic?

Forum List

Back