Michael Moore Calls for Trump to be Impeached

What are they going to impeach him for? Being president while white?

LMAO! Nice..
Let's all be honest with ourselves here. The left hates white people, that is pretty clear. They love the liberal white man though. He is serving a purpose until he doesn't. The whole race card thing is based upon gaining power. White conservatives don't care, we just go about our business working, paying bills, getting our kids ready for college, and trying to get ahead a little bit. The vast majority of whites truly don't care about your race(90%). Just leave us alone and give us a conservative govt. We oppose the democrats because they are "progressively" destroying the country with their ideology. We oppose that we do not oppose your skin tone. back in the day 1950-60ish there was a problem but we HAVE moved past that. I have treated everyone with respect regardless of who they are.

The left is the new KKK. Get used to it. The sad part is that the left is being used as a tool and they don't have a clue.

The right hates white people, that is pretty clear. They love the "conservative" white man though. He is serving a purpose until he doesn't. The whole race card thing is based upon gaining power.

Bacon's Rebellion. Been that way on "both" sides since then, and my guess is will be until american society goes down.
The right doesn't hate anyone but the right does hate a leftist ideology. The left is the party of hate.

the left is the party of hate and the party of violence

There ya go, there's the safe space chant.

LMAO! Nice..
Let's all be honest with ourselves here. The left hates white people, that is pretty clear. They love the liberal white man though. He is serving a purpose until he doesn't. The whole race card thing is based upon gaining power. White conservatives don't care, we just go about our business working, paying bills, getting our kids ready for college, and trying to get ahead a little bit. The vast majority of whites truly don't care about your race(90%). Just leave us alone and give us a conservative govt. We oppose the democrats because they are "progressively" destroying the country with their ideology. We oppose that we do not oppose your skin tone. back in the day 1950-60ish there was a problem but we HAVE moved past that. I have treated everyone with respect regardless of who they are.

The left is the new KKK. Get used to it. The sad part is that the left is being used as a tool and they don't have a clue.

The right hates white people, that is pretty clear. They love the "conservative" white man though. He is serving a purpose until he doesn't. The whole race card thing is based upon gaining power.

Bacon's Rebellion. Been that way on "both" sides since then, and my guess is will be until american society goes down.
The right doesn't hate anyone but the right does hate a leftist ideology. The left is the party of hate.

The evidence is everywhere. Just turn on the tv

LMAO! Nice..

I'm scared man, I'm scared I might have to defend myself and hurt someone I don't want that. But the left? They want to assault and hurt people

LMAO! Nice..

Oh for god's sake. Your first sentence is fucking nonsense. Off to ignore you go.

You're so PC, libtard.

See? You have no idea what you're even blabbering about or to who? I'm so far right and conservative I'm about to fall off the planet.

Take your nonsense and try to snow someone else you daffy loon. Good grief this forum needs some intelligent people....you ain't it, Sparky

You aren't either. Please lead the way and delete your account.

I don't take direction from lowly leftists such as yourself, hag

My guess is the kindness is returned in kind love.

Nobody cares, ya burnt out old jackass.

In case you're still on state welfare, I have an idea: You can give online classes on how to troll.

I'm scared man, I'm scared I might have to defend myself and hurt someone I don't want that. But the left? They want to assault and hurt people

Yes, of course, that must be it.

LMAO! Nice..

Oh I'm well aware of the inability to see objectively once you'e chosen a side in america.
I've chosen the side of sanity

Yep exactly

Yep exactly

Not to worry, the ramped up police state will keep you safe now.

LMAO! Nice..

the evidence of what you fuck tard

LMAO! Nice..

Oh for god's sake. Your first sentence is fucking nonsense. Off to ignore you go.
It's absolutely true you are in denial.

So, no one has anything to say about Moore's accuracy in calling Trump the winner? I saw him on Morning Joe and he explained it very clearly. He doesn't live on the coast and isn't part of the liberal elite or any other class-conscious club. He's from working class folks in Flint, Michigan and never went to college. He could relate.

Poor thing's melting down.

Yep exactly

Probably if you fucking lunatics don't kill them all.

Poor thing's melting down.

meltdown --LOL

now you have confirmed you are a retard

of course not to be taken seriously

--LOL

So, no one has anything to say about Moore's accuracy in calling Trump the winner? I saw him on Morning Joe and he explained it very clearly. He doesn't live on the coast and isn't part of the liberal elite or any other class-conscious club. He's from working class folks in Flint, Michigan and never went to college. He could relate.

It doesn't matter what he says, that's why you label folks, so you don't have to deal with ideas. Spew the label and dismiss. It's content free "dialog" for the empty headed.

Impeached? LOL So know we're impeaching presidents simply because liberals are butt hurt and angry? Hmmm... That sets quite a precedent.
Nah, fang! The precedent was set back in the 90s. OMG! It just occurred to me. Maybe you actually believe Bubba's impeachment was over a consenting BJ.

So lying under oath and lying to a Grand Jury isn't an impeachable offense. Gotcha.
Evidently not! But it was a good lesson for future Presidents and Vice Presidents who refused to be sworn when called to testify

I don't like his message, either. Fight, resist and obstruct is a conservative thing. No sense in the libs getting caught up in it.
Too late. They spent all of 2000-2008 doing just that.

Yep exactly

Probably if you fucking lunatics don't kill them all.

Oh my! So actually you're defenseless then; you will most certainly NOT be defending anything at all.

Forum List

Back