What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Moore Calls for Trump to be Impeached

xyz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, the man who predicted Trump's victory, and whom many Trump supporters have wrongly insisted that he is a Trump supporter himself, is now calling for Trump's impeachment:

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't like his message, either. Fight, resist and obstruct is a conservative thing. No sense in the libs getting caught up in it.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't like his message, either. Fight, resist and obstruct is a conservative thing. No sense in the libs getting caught up in it.
Its a duopoly thing. I remember in 2012 Reid saying if Romney won, he wouldn't get shit done..

the_human_being

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yes, it's much better to block traffic, riot, burn, and destroy.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Only a fool listens to the Fat Bastard, Moore
Yes, presciousss, fat bastard Trump much better because FB Trump weighs more.

Don't call me precious you befuddled ape. You start a thread on some fat leftist moron and then are shocked someone calls him a fat leftist moron and use BBBuuuttt TRUMP!!!

You're worthless

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just hate it when those conservatives fight, loot and set fire to business while watching others vandalize cars! Don't you ? :rolleyes:

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just hate it when those conservatives fight, loot and set fire to business while watching others vandalize cars! Don't you ? :rolleyes:

They were bragging on this site about all the guns they had and their ammo, dumbass. So you're right. They don't need to fight, loot or use matches.

OP
xyz

xyz

Gold Member
Reaction score

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Reaction score

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Only a fool listens to the Fat Bastard, Moore
Yes, presciousss, fat bastard Trump much better because FB Trump weighs more.

Don't call me precious you befuddled ape. You start a thread on some fat leftist moron and then are shocked someone calls him a fat leftist moron and use BBBuuuttt TRUMP!!!

You're worthless
You're so PC, libtard.

See? You have no idea what you're even blabbering about or to who? I'm so far right and conservative I'm about to fall off the planet.

Take your nonsense and try to snow someone else you daffy loon. Good grief this forum needs some intelligent people....you ain't it, Sparky

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe Moore should wait until he's president. Whaddya think?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its a duopoly thing. I remember in 2012 Reid saying if Romney won, he wouldn't get shit done..
What's a duopoly ? Thing? Reid is an asshat. Is he out now?

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Reaction score

Julie Andrews has class and dignity. Change your avatar to something appropriate, such as Whoopi.

I notice that you changed yours. Did the guy you stole it from ask you to take it down?

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Impeached? LOL So know we're impeaching presidents simply because liberals are butt hurt and angry? Hmmm... That sets quite a precedent.

Slave2the$

Silver Member
Reaction score
What are they going to impeach him for? Being president while white?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List