Michael Cohen to Trump: why didnt you get your lapdogs Barr & Sessions to declassify documents? Barr pressured NY attorney office to cover Trump crime

'Beyond unheard of': Michael Cohen urges DOJ to indict Donald Trump as evidence of guilt accumulates

Trump believed the classified documents stashed at Mar-a-Lago were his 'get out of jail free card, says Michael Cohen. Trump could leverage holding classified intel about US national security He could threaten to turn over information to a foreign adversary

haha Cohen is a pathetic…his crimes and malpractice are legendary…but that doesn’t keep the dembots from keep going back because he bad mouths one of his victims…that they dems don’t like

Well then he should recognize when someone else does the job.

He doesn't deny who he was and what he did. He openly admits it. And he has the good sense to be ashamed he was taken in by a conman like Trump.
trump was one of his victims. Cohen’s a criminal scum, it’s why dembots like him.

Well then he should recognize when someone else does the job.

He doesn't deny who he was and what he did. He openly admits it. And he has the good sense to be ashamed he was taken in by a conman like Trump.
He is everything he says Trump is. Stupid gullible people will believe him. Won't they?

'Beyond unheard of': Michael Cohen urges DOJ to indict Donald Trump as evidence of guilt accumulates

Trump believed the classified documents stashed at Mar-a-Lago were his 'get out of jail free card, says Michael Cohen. Trump could leverage holding classified intel about US national security He could threaten to turn over information to a foreign adversary

LOL, a convicted felon like Cohen wanting Trump indicted. Comedy gold.

It is not a dodge, you are just hopelessly uninformed and destined to stay that way.
Umm yes, a dodge is exactly what it is when I ask you for an example and instead of giving one you just say do some research.

Ok, I did research and found nothing... So are you going to back up your claims or come up with another excuse not to answer or engage?

Umm yes, a dodge is exactly what it is when I ask you for an example and instead of giving one you just say do some research.

Ok, I did research and found nothing... So are you going to back up your claims or come up with another excuse not to answer or engage?
You found nothing because you are nothing.

Yep, Cohen is a sleazebag.
He was originally prosecuted because he supported Trump. He turned on Trump to get a lighter sentence. He served his time in what has been called a Jewish country club, not a prison.

He was originally prosecuted because he supported Trump. He turned on Trump to get a lighter sentence. He served his time in what has been called a Jewish country club, not a prison.
Cohen placed most of the blame on Trump. The guy is reprehensible.

Forum List

Back