Why Would Trump Have Secret Documents About The French President??

Yeah he’s the worst and O and Joe are the greatest.

The thinking of a mental midget.

You never bother to read anything, do you? I suppose you believe there are security cameras in Melania's bedroom and dressing room. 🤣

Except for your personal insults, I agree that if Trump knew for a fact that Obama had millions of classified docs there is no way he would have kept quiet about it.
Hate him or love him, there is no way he ever kept quiet about anything that he could use to discredit Obama or his political party.

Of course Trump knew Obama had lots of classified docs, but it is also obvious that is legal.
Presidents have total discretion over classified docs.
No one else can.

The fact Obama had them shipped to Chicago and is being administered by the National Archives, does not matter.
It is not possible to "discredit Obama" or any ex-president over classified docs.

"Everyone" apparently being "just you".

No other president did it. Trump is alone in being that kind of criminal.

Where did you come up with such an insane idea?

I've had classified documents "put into my possession." It doesn't mean I owned them and could do whatever I want with them.

That is silly since YOU have never been PRESIDENT.
The point is about presidential discretion, not about who they were given possession to.

Just before Trump met Macron stories and photos appeared in the media depicting Trump's arm-jerking method of a handshake, used to assert his supremacy.

So when Trump met Macron, Macron squeezed Trumps little hand so hard for so long The Donald almost crumpled to his knees in pain and there were red welts left on his hand. (There are pictures online).

Trump may want to get even.

lol...biff, "Hussein" is really his name :abgg2q.jpg:
Hussein is his name -- but when dic suckers like you stress his middle name (while never stressing anyone else's middle name) -- it is done to connect him to Saddam Hussein...

We defintely don't see you referring to Biden as Robinette do we?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Hussein is his name -- but when dic suckers like you stress his middle name (while never stressing anyone else's middle name) -- it is done to connect him to Saddam Hussein...
The only one here connecting him to Saddam is you...IMO he was one of the three great presidents of my time...you need to work that whole connection thing out
lol...that's his name? Robinette? :abgg2q.jpg: now that's funny.

He's a racist pig.

Does not matter if a president uses NARA or not.
It is up to the president who created the docs, as to what should happen to them.
We now know some nuclear documents didn't go to the archives.

Forum List

Back