Michael Bloomberg to Chair Defense Innovation Board

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I haven't seen any mention of this on any of the mainstream western cable news entertainment programming platforms. Not surprising since all of those platforms effectively serve as extentions and mouthpieces of the state department and both sides of the party-of-one do seem to love their wars.

So, I suppose I can see the logic in bringing on an experienced propagandist in the form of a media tycoon to school the DoD on how to frame and sell the electorate a good BS story.

Anyway...

Last edited:
I haven't seen any mention of this on any of the mainstream western cable news entertainment programming platforms. Not surprising since all of those platforms effectively serve as extentions and mouthpieces of the state department and both sides of the party-of-one do seem to love their wars.

So, I suppose I can see the logic in bringing on an experienced propagandist in the form of a media tycoon to school the DoD on how to frame and sell the electorate a good BS story.

Anyway...

Just what we need chairing the DoD, Mini Me.

Good, we can start calling him the biggest gun monger.....Arming African child soldiers and the like. ;)
iu

Everytown for Gun Safety is an American nonprofit organization which advocates for gun control and against gun violence.[7] Everytown was created in 2013 when Mayors Against Illegal Guns and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America joined forces.[8] Everytown for Gun Safety is largely financed by Michael Bloomberg.[9][10]

iu

Everytown for Gun Safety is an American nonprofit organization which advocates for gun control and against gun violence.[7] Everytown was created in 2013 when Mayors Against Illegal Guns and Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America joined forces.[8] Everytown for Gun Safety is largely financed by Michael Bloomberg.[9][10]

Yea, the cocksucker sent millions to dem anti-gun .orgs and dem politicians here in Virginia. His money is what helped the dems win the legislature.

Forum List

Back