Miami- stuck on a bridge for more than 2 hours

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Hubby needed to get to the Miami Beach Convention Center, and the protesters brought a stop to traffic, and he was stopped on a bridge for almost 3 hours. Needless to say, he wasn't too happy.

Anyone else having to deal with the mess throughout the country?

Hubby needed to get to the Miami Beach Convention Center, and the protesters brought a stop to traffic, and he was stopped on a bridge for almost 3 hours. Needless to say, he wasn't too happy.

I thought you was a he LOL.

Not far from here, a large crowd of protesting high-school kids was walking down the middle of the street. When a lady tried to carefully drive through, a kid punched her car a few times and damaged it. He was arrested.

I thought you was a he LOL.

Not far from here, a large crowd of protesting high-school kids was walking down the middle of the street. When a lady tried to carefully drive through, a kid punched her car a few times and damaged it. He was arrested.
Yeah, I hear that alot. But most definitely a she.

Glad to hear someone was actually arrested for this ridiculous behavior.

Breaking News Sports Weather More Miami Herald MiamiHerald.com
He said there was no moving at all. It was so backed up he couldn'-t even see the protesters himself. Finally heard on the radio what was going on. And when they finally moved, the protesters had just switched to another road. Said there were 3 helicopters in the air as well. And while this was going on a Picasso was reported stolen from the art basel fair going on.

As tightly packed as these crowds are one gunshot would have the herd stampede and trample one another.

If it were me I would not carefully drive through a crowd. I'd barrel through it.

836%20protest%20120614%20art%20basel%20ADD.JPG

From the Miami Herald
mia4_1417825515706_10492965_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

from wptv

There is no better way to get people to sympathize with your cause,, than fucking their day up by making them sit in traffic for hours. :cuckoo:

I notice the exit to the airport is blocked. I wonder how many missed their flights?
There is no better way to get people to sympathize with your cause,, than fucking their day up by making them sit in traffic for hours. :cuckoo:

The authorities should have simply DRIVEN THROUGH the protesters with large garbage trucks mounting bull bars. Arrest the survivors, throw the corpses into the hoppers.

Whitey living the dream must be punished. You privileged whites don't know what it is to have all the low skill jobs being taken by the whites new favorite minority the undocumented, only job left is selling single cigarettes and weed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back