After false 911 call of a child Cops turn evil

I think they got it right in the Brown case, and I think they got it wrong in choke hold case. The training that has once again emphasized not using the choke hold and the new pilot program for body cameras are starts.

I think they got it right in the Brown case, and I think they got it wrong in choke hold case. The training that has once again emphasized not using the choke hold and the new pilot program for body cameras are starts.
Not resisting your 32nd arrest works too.

No excuse, period, for the cops to acted the way they did.
Really? So when a known criminal caught in another act of crime cops should let him go cause he won't accept being arrested? Because that is what happened.

No excuse, period, for the cops to acted the way they did.

The root cure to these incidents is STILL stop resisting arrest and being criminals.

For every 1 high profile case of a criminal resisting arrest and dying....there are probably 1, 000 PER DAY of criminals who resist arrest and arent harmed.

But the rare ones that go bad are the national outrage....not the extremely common act of a criminal resisting arrest? Says a lot about society.

Forum List

Back