Miami issuing citations for not wearing a mask

What gave you the idea they could not be re-infected? That is not what is shown in the news in any country.
"I recently recovered from Covid-19. Does that mean I can’t get it again?

Most scientists say that people who have had Covid-19 gain some immunity to the virus that causes it. What they don’t know is whether that protection lasts a few months, a few years or a lifetime."

So there isn't any doubt people gain immunity to the Covid virus once infected. What isn't so certain, due to
individual differences, is how complete that immunity is.
Am reading of re-infections in as little as a couple of months after recovery. They say the short duration of protection speak poorly of the ability of a vaccine to have the effect of getting it under total control. Speaks badly for herd immunity, also. Have read where several labs are changing from putting money into vaccine research, in favor of a treatment that works to minimize the severity or most deadly effects. LabCorp said I have the antibodies. My own doctor warned me I could still possibly get re-infected. I mask, distance, limit exposure to crowds, use sanitizer in my car and wash hands as soon as I get home. There is a possibility we have reached a significant new paradigm, the Human Race plus Covid-19. I will take my shot at trying to prevent becoming infected or infecting others. Seems like a personal and community responsible attitude to me.
I prefer strengthening my immune system

What gave you the idea they could not be re-infected? That is not what is shown in the news in any country.

Most scientists say that people who have had Covid-19 gain some immunity to the virus that causes it. What they don’t know is whether that protection lasts a few months, a few years or a lifetime."

So there isn't any doubt people gain immunity to the Covid virus once infected. What isn't so certain, due to
Am reading of re-infections in as little as a couple of months after recovery. They say the short duration of protection speak poorly of the ability of a vaccine to have the effect of getting it under total control. Speaks badly for herd immunity, also. Have read where several labs are changing from putting money into vaccine research, in favor of a treatment that works to minimize the severity or most deadly effects. LabCorp said I have the antibodies. My own doctor warned me I could still possibly get re-infected. I mask, distance, limit exposure to crowds, use sanitizer in my car and wash hands as soon as I get home. There is a possibility we have reached a significant new paradigm, the Human Race plus Covid-19. I will take my shot at trying to prevent becoming infected or infecting others. Seems like a personal and community responsible attitude to me.
I prefer strengthening my immune system
You the guy that was telling me about supplements the other day on here? If so, be sure and let us know if it keeps working or stops working. Good luck to ya, sir.

If masks can stop the Covid virus so well why haven't governors used them in lieu of releasing felons
into the public population?
I would like someone to address this question.

Masks are useful devices for signaling to everyone around you what a virtuous wonderful person you are.
When it comes to stopping the Covid virus, not so much. All you need to enter a store or place of business
is something, anything, over your face.
It doesn't have to be an effective deterrent. It just has to be there for all the sheep to see.

What is with douchebags who refuse to wear a mask? Is it garden variety selfishness, blind devotion to the idiot in the White House, or yet another perverted issue with having "freedom" from regulations?

Freedom is wearing a mask, it allows businesses to reopen and people to leave their homes safely and get on with their lives. The spread of this virus and the infection rate can be reduced by 40% by just wearing a mask. It's so simple even a Trump supporter can understand it.

Anti-maskers are likely 100% Trump supporters.
Can you give me a good reason why a person that has survived corona and is no longer infectious or capable of being reinfected should get a ticket for no mask?.....you better because if we are to believe the numbers (and I don't) there will soon be millions of those people running around without a mask....

Because no one knows you had it, you can be reinfected so it's a benefit to YOU as well.

What exactly is wrong with wearing a mask in public? Does this infringe upon your "freedom"? Why do you have to be a selfish douche? You do realize our infection rate is so high because of people like you, right? Is that what you call "freedom"?
^
Projection.

You are the selfish one here.

1) You say you want other's to wear a mask because you don't know whether they've had it. That's incredibly selfish of you.

2) Millions of people with cardiopulmonary disease already have difficulty breathing without a mask and many certainly cannot breathe freely enough while wearing a mask that further restricts their ability to breathe. Of course that thought never even crossed your mind, because, like most Democrat authoritarian pricks, you're such a low IQ narcissistic sociopath that you are completely incapable of feeling any empathy towards the less able-bodied.

I bet you also get pissed off when a 98 year old lady in front of you walks too slow for your liking.

"The RNC ordered the masks at a time when President Donald Trump and other prominent Republicans were refusing to cover their faces in public. The purchases reveal that Republican leaders were taking the coronavirus more seriously than they'd been publicly letting on."
That's a pretty fucking stupid analysis. It's just another piece of evidence proving that the leftstream fake news media was pushing a false narrative that Trump administration wasn't taking the virus seriously even though it was taking unprecedented actions to mitigate it right from the very beginning.

BI is BS.

What is with douchebags who refuse to wear a mask? Is it garden variety selfishness, blind devotion to the idiot in the White House, or yet another perverted issue with having "freedom" from regulations?

Freedom is wearing a mask, it allows businesses to reopen and people to leave their homes safely and get on with their lives. The spread of this virus and the infection rate can be reduced by 40% by just wearing a mask. It's so simple even a Trump supporter can understand it.

The douchebags are the useful idiots who are complying with tyrannical orders, based on an orchestrated lie. The douchebags are are the people who believe whatever the TV tells them and react accordingly. The douchebags are people who don't see the bigger picture and where this is all heading. The douchebags are the people who are demanding that others go along with the insanity (and worse, the evil) to placate their fear.

Jesus H. Christ, you motherfuckers are insane.

*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*clap*

This is called "Adulting" Trumpies, try and emulate it.

The douchebags are the useful idiots who are complying with tyrannical orders, based on an orchestrated lie. The douchebags are are the people who believe whatever the TV tells them and react accordingly. The douchebags are people who don't see the bigger picture and where this is all heading. The douchebags are the people who are demanding that others go along with the insanity (and worse, the evil) to placate their fear.

you libs sure get mad when you are shown to be wrong....

This is why we can’t have nice things.

Can you give me a good reason why a person that has survived corona and is no longer infectious or capable of being reinfected should get a ticket for no mask?.....you better because if we are to believe the numbers (and I don't) there will soon be millions of those people running around without a mask....

Because no one knows you had it, you can be reinfected so it's a benefit to YOU as well.

What exactly is wrong with wearing a mask in public? Does this infringe upon your "freedom"? Why do you have to be a selfish douche? You do realize our infection rate is so high because of people like you, right? Is that what you call "freedom"?
^
Projection.

You are the selfish one here.

1) You say you want other's to wear a mask because you don't know whether they've had it. That's incredibly selfish of you.

2) Millions of people with cardiopulmonary disease already have difficulty breathing without a mask and many certainly cannot breathe freely enough while wearing a mask that further restricts their ability to breathe. Of course that thought never even crossed your mind, because, like most Democrat authoritarian pricks, you're such a low IQ narcissistic sociopath that you are completely incapable of feeling any empathy towards the less able-bodied.

I bet you also get pissed off when a 98 year old lady in front of you walks too slow for your liking.

"The RNC ordered the masks at a time when President Donald Trump and other prominent Republicans were refusing to cover their faces in public. The purchases reveal that Republican leaders were taking the coronavirus more seriously than they'd been publicly letting on."
That's a pretty fucking stupid analysis. It's just another piece of evidence proving that the leftstream fake news media was pushing a false narrative that Trump administration wasn't taking the virus seriously even though it was taking unprecedented actions to mitigate it right from the very beginning.

BI is BS.
Were you unable to read it?

It wasnt the Trump admin, it was the RNC buying masks for themselves and their staff.
While simultaneously not wearing masks in public.

Do you know how astoundingly stupid that is? You do realize that the very people who are most at risk are the very people who should be wearing a mask and taking the most precautions, right?

Wow, your logic makes about as much sense as a Trump press conference.

Facemaskers hate the truth. If you don't have the Kung Flu or any flu, facemasking increases the likelihood dummies will acquire a virus or bacteria related disease since dummies who wear masks touch things in public and adjust their masks like every 15 seconds, so the germs and shit get transferred to the mask to percolate in the moist membrane of the mask, and thus the dummy wearing the mask gets a concentrated dose of various shit that may overwhelm the immune system. If you do have the Kung Flu or any flu, why the fuck are you at the local bar, etc.? But the fake "experts" thought of everything. They say you might have it and not know it and if you did have it you can get it again although you would never know it (unless you were foolish enough to compromise your immune system by wearing a mask)! So this "deadly" Kung Flu is kinda limp wristed, based on the facts and what stats are real.

What does the Constitution say about forced mask wearing and forced Health Care mandates?
Pandoras box is open. There is now NO LIMIT to what they will claim they have the right to force you to do.
Next they mandate what shoes you can wear and what color your clothes must be, based on arbitrary hoaxes like the current one.

We went astray when we stopped adhering to the Constitution. Now many believe they can ignore it. Leftists mayors, Governors Presidents, Police, local government workers etc etc etc
So fucking stupid. Your rant is complete and utter bullshit. What in the fuck is wrong with you.

wear your damn mask

What does the Constitution say about forced mask wearing and forced Health Care mandates?
Pandoras box is open. There is now NO LIMIT to what they will claim they have the right to force you to do.
Next they mandate what shoes you can wear and what color your clothes must be, based on arbitrary hoaxes like the current one.

We went astray when we stopped adhering to the Constitution. Now many believe they can ignore it. Leftists mayors, Governors Presidents, Police, local government workers etc etc etc
So fucking stupid. Your rant is complete and utter bullshit. What in the fuck is wrong with you.

wear your damn mask

Ignorance is your best friend.
covid 19 is a hoax. Nearly the same as the regular seasonal flu.

The amazing stupidity is how all you chickens really believe the sky is falling.
Hint: You don't know shit dumbass

But ignorant bitches will be bent over so grab those ankles and enjoy the reaming you cry for.

...There is now NO LIMIT to what they will claim they have the right to force you to do.

Exactly. The Sfachime (the New York Governor) actually is churning out "Executive Orders" as to what constitutes a meal at a bar. The Rhode Island Governor is not allowing citizens from neighboring states to visit the beaches.

LOL, bullshit....

Miami will nickel and dime you for everything and the Mayor now sees this as a way to put more money in the city's coffer's. Not about the virus it is all about the money.

I'm cringing imagining what a spineless little bitch of a follower you must be to write something like this..... were you neutered at birth or what?

Serious question; how does someone grow up in a country that is supposed to be the land of the free and the home of the brave, and yet become such a craven, gutless little coward?

Because we think for ourselves and recognize your bullshit for what it is?

Forum List

Back