Judge Jails Jurist with No Bond for Not Wearing a Mask

I do think that being forced to wear an ineffective and uncomfortable disgusting medical device on one's face for eight hours per day while asymptomatic and the court workers walk around with their noses out all day is a HUGE problem.

The hysteria on the right over mask mandates simply proves how gullible and stupid you people are, and how you can be convinced to go against your own best interests so long as its framed as a "freedom" issue.

Masks are one of many fake "freeDumb" issues that Republicans use to divide voters, and disenfranchise minorities. Voter fraud is another one. CRT is a third. Lately, this stupid notion of teachers being "groomers" is the latest FreeDumb issue. And the whole "Open Borders" lie.

Any study of the actual numbers of illegal immigration will see the it spikes when Republicans are in office and stop prosecuting employers. The entire key to stopping illegal immigration is to end the employment of undocumented workers. Democrats go after employers, and the fines and levies pay for costs of enforcement. With no jobs available when they get to the USA, the workers leave or they don't bother to come at all.

Your problem is that Republicans want to stop migration of populations which have become uninhabitable either due to crime or climate change, and you continue to think that your country can continue to solve its employment problems with white immigration from Europe.

Your population is aging and you don't have enough workers for the jobs you have, or to pay taxes to take care of your aging population's entitlements. Your solution to these problems: Don't provide free education or training to Americans; stop all immigration from non-white countries. I've got news for you: Those of us living in predominantly white first world democracies with universal health care, cheap education, gun control and low crime rates, have no interest in moving to the USA.

The hysteria on the right over mask mandates simply proves how gullible and stupid you people are, and how you can be convinced to go against your own best interests so long as its framed as a "freedom" issue.

Masks are one of many fake "freeDumb" issues that Republicans use to divide voters, and disenfranchise minorities. Voter fraud is another one. CRT is a third. Lately, this stupid notion of teachers being "groomers" is the latest FreeDumb issue. And the whole "Open Borders" lie.

Any study of the actual numbers of illegal immigration will see the it spikes when Republicans are in office and stop prosecuting employers. The entire key to stopping illegal immigration is to end the employment of undocumented workers. Democrats go after employers, and the fines and levies pay for costs of enforcement. With no jobs available when they get to the USA, the workers leave or they don't bother to come at all.

Your problem is that Republicans want to stop migration of populations which have become uninhabitable either due to crime or climate change, and you continue to think that your country can continue to solve its employment problems with white immigration from Europe.

Your population is aging and you don't have enough workers for the jobs you have, or to pay taxes to take care of your aging population's entitlements. Your solution to these problems: Don't provide free education or training to Americans; stop all immigration from non-white countries. I've got news for you: Those of us living in predominantly white first world democracies with universal health care, cheap education, gun control and low crime rates, have no interest in moving to the USA.
Um, Dragonlady, we were discussing masks,, not illegal immigration.

Hitting the sauce a bit early today? :)

Redstate.com. Come back when you have a real source, you dumb liar.
Who said Leftards live with their heads up their own asses?
The local media WHICH WAS HYPERLINKED WITHIN THE OP covered the entire story, Shitforbrains.

Now go put your 5 masks back on and get your weekly booster, sheeple.

Who said Leftards live with their heads up their own asses?
The local media WHICH WAS HYPERLINKED WITHIN THE OP covered the entire story, Shitforbrains.

Now go put your 5 masks back on and get your weekly booster, sheeple.

You're the shitforbrains for linking to fake news sites and expect any reasonable person to click on them. I guess you're just too fucking lazy to link to the original source, and I'll bet you didn't read the REAL link when you did:

That link says the following. I've bolded the relative paragraph.

However, Whittenton provided a written statement saying each juror was advised of Gilchrist's requirement to wear a mask at check in. Each juror was provided a mask to wear too, Whittenton wrote.

A joint order dated March 10, 2022, issued by Harnett and Lee counties states:

• Masks are optional in the hallways, foyers, restrooms, meeting rooms and similar areas
  • The presiding judge in each courtroom may decide, in their discretion, whether masks are required in the courtroom
  • The ranking official in each courthouse agency (for example the Clerk of the Court, District Attorney, etc.) shall determine in their discretion, whether masks are required in their respective offices
  • Any person who chooses can wear a mask
  • The order is subject to revision based on public health conditions and guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Just put the fucking mask on and shut the fuck up. How much time and money did this fool waste standing on his "freeDumb".

You're the shitforbrains for linking to fake news sites and expect any reasonable person to click on them. I guess you're just too fucking lazy to link to the original source, and I'll bet you didn't read the REAL link when you did:

That link says the following. I've bolded the relative paragraph.

Just put the fucking mask on and shut the fuck up. How much time and money did this fool waste standing on his "freeDumb".
What the hell does that have to do with a retard putting a man in prison without bail for not wearing a face diaper?

You Leftards are total fascists.

No. If the mask works (it doesn't), then you can wear one and there is no need for others to do so.

If you think others need to wear one, you can wear two or more, plus you would be a Fascist.

You do you, and I'll do me, thanks.

Your mask-mandating, vaccine mandating, prime minister got four jabs and got COVID twice.

What the hell does that have to do with a retard putting a man in prison without bail for not wearing a face diaper?

You Leftards are total fascists.
Democrats are letting murderers, thieves, and pedos out of jail without bail, but this Dem freak puts a member of the jury IN jail without bail for not wearing a mask in a 'mask optional' courtroom.

You can't make this shit up. Well, I guess you could but thanks to Democrats you don't have to.

:auiqs.jpg:

I live in the reddest of States....and I see people wearing masks all the time. Most of them are Trump voters--but are smart enough to place their health over their politics.
All that MOPP training I did in the Army wasted when all it takes to stop disease is a paper mask.

mcdc0daziss41.jpg

Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe. But it’s tight!

You Leftards are the lowest form of moron on the planet.
1658863538124.jpeg

It's long past time to tell the Covidiots to frelling go to Hades.

Fo shizzle.

Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe. But it’s tight!

You Leftards are the lowest form of moron on the planet.
1658863538124.jpeg

How much time did you waste finding this ridiculous piece of garbage. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously. Given that you get all of your opinions from Donald Trump and FOX News, you believe that other people pay attention to what celebrities think too. We don't.

If my son hadn't had a crush on her when he was 16 I would have had no idea who this woman is. I don't buy products or take life advice from celebrities. I listen to medical experts, and not the ones who claim to be experts on YouTube.

You must be projecting how YOU get your health and medical information. Smart people listen to professionals and scientists. This is why Canadians all wore their masks, got their vaccines, and resumes our lives. We had 1/3 of the disease and death you clowns had, and we didn't crash our economies.

You elected a celebrity to be President, and you believe the people on FOX TV. My cat's water dish has more depth.

How much time did you waste finding this ridiculous piece of garbage. And you wonder why no one takes you seriously. Given that you get all of your opinions from Donald Trump and FOX News, you believe that other people pay attention to what celebrities think too. We don't.

If my son hadn't had a crush on her when he was 16 I would have had no idea who this woman is. I don't buy products or take life advice from celebrities. I listen to medical experts, and not the ones who claim to be experts on YouTube.

You must be projecting how YOU get your health and medical information. Smart people listen to professionals and scientists. This is why Canadians all wore their masks, got their vaccines, and resumes our lives. We had 1/3 of the disease and death you clowns had, and we didn't crash our economies.

You elected a celebrity to be President, and you believe the people on FOX TV. My cat's water dish has more depth.
This FASCIST action is big news in AMERICA, you FOREIGNER.

Forum List

Back