Judge Jails Jurist with No Bond for Not Wearing a Mask

A. The Judge wasn’t wearing a mask when he hailed the jurist.

B. There’s no requirement for a face diaper in the State nor County.

Who said fascism is not the purpose behind the ChiCom Flu response?

After Hahn communicated his unwillingness to wear a mask to Whittenton, he was sent to Gilchrist’s courtroom. According to Hahn, Judge Gilchrist said, “I understand that you don’t want to wear a mask?” To which Hahn replied, “That’s correct, sir.” Gilchrist asked, “May I ask why?” Hahn replied, “There is no mask mandated in the courthouse, in the county, or in the state.” Gilchrist then asked:

“Let me ask you again. are you refusing to wear a mask in my courtroom?”

Hahn said:

“Yes, I am.”

Hahn was then sentenced to 24 hours in the Harnett County Jail, handcuffed, and taken to the jail. He informed the judge that he was a single father and asked to call his child, but says Gilchrist refused.

Was this judge an a-hole? Sure. But, that's how the courts operate. The judges have wide latitude on what is permissible and what is not.

Don't believe me? I give you two examples:

Man's hat trick in Grand Rapids court brings contempt charge: $100 fine or jail is next​

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – Hopefully it is a nice hat, because putting it on is going to cost Ryan Cameron Lasenby $100 or 10 days in the Kent County Jail.

He returned to the courtroom where the judge inquired whether Lasenby had heard him. Lasenby replied that he had, but said he thought he was close enough to the door to put the hat on.

“I didn’t mean to disrespect the court,” Lasenby said when it was clear the judge was serious.

The judge informed Lasenby that he was being held in contempt of court and would either pay $100 within three days or go to jail for 10 days.

Woman Found in Contempt for Appearing in Court Without Bra.​

April 13, 1990

HARRISON, Ark. (AP) _ A woman who dresses without a bra said she was humiliated by a municipal judge who found her in contempt because her breasts were ″obviously showing.″

″The court found her offensive and informed her of that,″ Judge Don West said of his contempt order against Melissa Thurston, 21. ″I’ve been on the bench eight years and never had a problem like that.″

Melissa Thurston, 21, said she was humiliated by the judge’s action Wednesday and said her attire was not inappropriate. She also said she plans to sue the judge.

″There was a courtroom full of people - about 50 or 60 - I was so humiliated I didn’t want to turn around,″ Ms. Thurston said.

″I was wearing a high neck sweater,″ she said. ″It wasn’t see-through or anything. He had to be staring right at me.″

Yeah right
Idaho is pretty red..just sayin'--and I see masks every day. There aren't 10,000 Dems in Twin Falls..maybe not in Twin Falls county..LOL!

Last edited:
Was this judge an a-hole? Sure. But, that's how the courts operate. The judges have wide latitude on what is permissible and what is not.

Don't believe me? I give you two examples:

Man's hat trick in Grand Rapids court brings contempt charge: $100 fine or jail is next​

GRAND RAPIDS, MI – Hopefully it is a nice hat, because putting it on is going to cost Ryan Cameron Lasenby $100 or 10 days in the Kent County Jail.

He returned to the courtroom where the judge inquired whether Lasenby had heard him. Lasenby replied that he had, but said he thought he was close enough to the door to put the hat on.

“I didn’t mean to disrespect the court,” Lasenby said when it was clear the judge was serious.

The judge informed Lasenby that he was being held in contempt of court and would either pay $100 within three days or go to jail for 10 days.

Woman Found in Contempt for Appearing in Court Without Bra.​

April 13, 1990

HARRISON, Ark. (AP) _ A woman who dresses without a bra said she was humiliated by a municipal judge who found her in contempt because her breasts were ″obviously showing.″

″The court found her offensive and informed her of that,″ Judge Don West said of his contempt order against Melissa Thurston, 21. ″I’ve been on the bench eight years and never had a problem like that.″

Melissa Thurston, 21, said she was humiliated by the judge’s action Wednesday and said her attire was not inappropriate. She also said she plans to sue the judge.

″There was a courtroom full of people - about 50 or 60 - I was so humiliated I didn’t want to turn around,″ Ms. Thurston said.

″I was wearing a high neck sweater,″ she said. ″It wasn’t see-through or anything. He had to be staring right at me.″
Fine, then we'll fire these douchebag public employees and they can go stand in the unemployment line.

My letter to an Obama-appointed federal judge went differently... I have redacted personal info and the judge's name.

10/9/2020 12:18 p.m.

Good afternoon Mr. H*******,

Judge ******** has excused you from further grand jury service. He extends the appreciation of the court for your service.

Take care and stay well.

-------------

October 9, 2020 10:05 AM

Dear *************************** US District Court:

This is a formal request to be excused from further grand jury service. Alternatively, the permission to be permitted to serve without wearing a face covering would also be acceptable to me.

I am serving on panel [redacted]. It's been almost a pleasure to serve until recently when face covering requirements have been required. Today, I read Judge ********'s order 2020-14 requiring face coverings in full again, so I am well aware of the reasoning for it.

I have several personal reasons that I am very averse to wearing face coverings.

The effectiveness of face coverings for asymptomatic people from a scientific perspective is highly debatable, but I will not address that here.

As mentioned above, I also think the face covering requirement is violation of my Constitutional rights. I am compelled to attend court, and I am forced ("required") to wear a face covering. It is much different than voluntarily entering a private establishment which requires masks, and I can simply choose not to enter, exercising my own free will.

I believe it is a fundamental human right for individuals to make their own health care decisions, with advice from their doctors if desired. Seemingly-interminable face-covering requirements which are not passed by appropriate legislatures are inconsistent with that and have insufficient Constitutional basis to fundamentally change these basic rights granted by our creator. As another example, freedom of expression is guaranteed by the First Amendment. A large part of expression is facial expression, which masks all but nullify.

Respectfully, the CDC, judges and governors do not make laws. The CDC issues recommendations, judges enforce laws, governors sign laws passed by legislatures. Governors across are nation are finding that their continued extensions of "temporary" emergency orders are being found unconstitutional.

The court proceedings are on federal property, and I am not aware of any national federal orders requiring face coverings on federal property. Judge *******'s order specifically exempts VBA employees from the mask requirement. Respectfully, that does not seem to be based upon sound science to me. As President Trump says (paraphrasing), masks are recommended, but it is up to each individual to decide for themselves what is best for them. It is called freedom, and it's the way it has always been with regard to one's personal health decisions - letting free people weigh the benefits and the consequences of their behavior with regard to their own health situation and potential vulnerability.

Unrelated to this request to be excused, but for your information, I would also like to point out that when witnesses wear masks, it has a negative effect on the judicial process, as many people's speech are impaired by face coverings (and the court microphones have not been working in the mornings, exacerbating the issue). It also is detrimental to determining if someone is being truthful, as facial expressions are an extremely important part of determining honesty or lack thereof. I am personally witnessing this with every court session.

Please feel free to share this email with Honorable Judge ********; I would appreciate that. I can send a formal signed letter if needed. I would also greatly appreciate a reply to this email. If my request is denied, I would appreciate being informed on the process for appeal.

Thank you for your consideration, and sincerely,
James *. H************

Is this dumb ass judge a Dem?
Yes.

63494909-11317985-Gilchrist_above_is_the_only_superior_court_judge_in_the_county_w-m-18_1665806084163.jpg

From the Tucker interview:
"No one else joined me."

The only reason this nonsense persists is because more people don't stand up to it.

Stand up for what you believe it right people! There is strength in numbers.

After Hahn communicated his unwillingness to wear a mask to Whittenton, he was sent to Gilchrist’s courtroom. According to Hahn, Judge Gilchrist said, “I understand that you don’t want to wear a mask?” To which Hahn replied, “That’s correct, sir.” Gilchrist asked, “May I ask why?” Hahn replied, “There is no mask mandated in the courthouse, in the county, or in the state.” Gilchrist then asked:

Hahn said:

“Yes, I am.”

Hahn was then sentenced to 24 hours in the Harnett County Jail, handcuffed, and taken to the jail. He informed the judge that he was a single father and asked to call his child, but says Gilchrist refused.

It was a mask-optional courtroom.

The judge should be Censure, if not disbarred, forced to spend thesame amount of time in jail, and I hope the juror sues rhe shit out of the judge ... and wins.

Hahn said:

“Yes, I am.”

Redstate.com. Come back when you have a real source, you dumb liar.

It was a mask-optional courtroom.

The judge should be Censure, if not disbarred, forced to spend thesame amount of time in jail, and I hope the juror sues rhe shit out of the judge ... and wins.

Gee, you have a HUGE problem because a judge is forcing someone to wear a mask, but cheering judges forcing women to have a baby against her will. And all of the right wing loons here are decrying this and saying the judge should be impeached. Judges are impeached, Sleazy, not "disbarred".

So you think the SC judges that reversed Roe should be "disbarred" too, Sleazy????

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Gee, you have a HUGE problem because a judge is forcing someone to wear a mask,
I do think that being forced to wear an ineffective and uncomfortable disgusting medical device on one's face for eight hours per day while asymptomatic and the court workers walk around with their noses out all day is a HUGE problem.

Last edited:
Are you a public employee? Don't get uppity we'll send you to the unemployment office too.
Nope, not a public employee. But I do get "uppity" with retards and their empty threats.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Forum List

Back