Judge Jails Jurist with No Bond for Not Wearing a Mask

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A. The Judge wasn’t wearing a mask when he hailed the jurist.

B. There’s no requirement for a face diaper in the State nor County.

Who said fascism is not the purpose behind the ChiCom Flu response?

After Hahn communicated his unwillingness to wear a mask to Whittenton, he was sent to Gilchrist’s courtroom. According to Hahn, Judge Gilchrist said, “I understand that you don’t want to wear a mask?” To which Hahn replied, “That’s correct, sir.” Gilchrist asked, “May I ask why?” Hahn replied, “There is no mask mandated in the courthouse, in the county, or in the state.” Gilchrist then asked:

“Let me ask you again. are you refusing to wear a mask in my courtroom?”

Hahn said:

“Yes, I am.”

Hahn was then sentenced to 24 hours in the Harnett County Jail, handcuffed, and taken to the jail. He informed the judge that he was a single father and asked to call his child, but says Gilchrist refused.

After Hahn communicated his unwillingness to wear a mask to Whittenton, he was sent to Gilchrist’s courtroom. According to Hahn, Judge Gilchrist said, “I understand that you don’t want to wear a mask?” To which Hahn replied, “That’s correct, sir.” Gilchrist asked, “May I ask why?” Hahn replied, “There is no mask mandated in the courthouse, in the county, or in the state.” Gilchrist then asked:

Hahn said:

“Yes, I am.”

Hahn was then sentenced to 24 hours in the Harnett County Jail, handcuffed, and taken to the jail. He informed the judge that he was a single father and asked to call his child, but says Gilchrist refused.

That judge needs to be executed.

Hahn said:

“Yes, I am.”

Just a couple of factual corrections--He was found in Contempt of court..there is no bail because he was immediately sentenced. Bail is a pre-trial, pre-sentencing thing.

Pretty petty of the Judge..but they are allowed wide latitude in their courtroom.

It'll work out for Hahn..he's a alt/right hero now..should be good for a beer or two at the local VFW~

I see, so you personally know hundreds of millions of Americans and their desire not to wear a mask? My parents are conservatives and when they go out in public they wear a mask..Now you know.
I live in the reddest of States....and I see people wearing masks all the time. Most of them are Trump voters--but are smart enough to place their health over their politics.

How does the argument go?

Just do what you are told and take it up in the courts.

I see, so you personally know hundreds of millions of Americans and their desire not to wear a mask? My parents are conservatives and when they go out in public they wear a mask..Now you know.

Many older people are instructed to wear masks by their doctors and the medical communities, simply because of the allergens out there nowadays. It could be severely detrimental for an older person to get sick from an allergy and have it turn into something worse.

Many elderly in my area have been wearing masks when they go out since around 2010.

Most elderly do wear masks, simply to avoid getting sick from anything, including allergens and pollution.

The judge wasn't wearing a mask when he made his ruling.

He was making a decision for someone else, even when he didn't have any problem himself showing his face in public.

Many older people are instructed to wear masks by their doctors and the medical communities, simply because of the allergens out there nowadays. It could be severely detrimental for an older person to get sick from an allergy and have it turn into something worse.

Many elderly in my area have been wearing masks when they go out since around 2010.

Most elderly do wear masks, simply to avoid getting sick from anything, including allergens and pollution.
Most importantly, it’s still their choice.

Forum List

Back