Mexican Woman with Trump Hat Attacked By Psycho Liberal in Post Office

I wanna fuck somebody up

The hats look great. They should be seen as a symbol of national pride (something we all need) rather than merely support of one man. The wise man never seeks to contend but to try to walk away from stupidity. But when unavoidably thrust upon him, violence should always be redirected back to the source.

I find myself increasingly hoping to read a news item about a violent, unhinged leftist piece of shit communist getting its face blown off by a patriotic MAGA American with a CCW and a bunch of cell phone videos showing that dirtbag not only verbally assaulting the Patriot but having a weapon brandished and perhaps striking the Patriot, as that leftist professor did with a bike lock in Portland..... That would make me happy.... it is coming as the crazies get more and more emboldened!!!

A female Mexican-American Trump supporter was assaulted in a U.S. post office for wearing a MAGA hat by a psychotic androgynous liberal suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A female Trump supporter named Paloma took out her phone and began recording after she was insulted by a ā€˜tolerant liberalā€™ inside of a post office in San Diego, California on Saturday.

Paloma describes herself as an ā€œAmerican loving activist, born in Mexico,ā€ who came to the US legally when she was 10 years old.

The liberal became infuriated when (she?) realized she was being recorded and lunged at the Trump supporter.

ā€œDonā€™t touch me! Donā€™t touch me! Donā€™t touch me!ā€ Paloma screamed as the liberal got in her face.

ā€œYou have no reason to harass me just because Iā€™m wearing a Trump hat! What is wrong with you?ā€

The unhinged liberal demanded to speak to a supervisor, arguing she has no right to be recorded at the post office ā€” someone, presumably a post office worker, threatened to call the police.

At this point the (white) liberal called Paloma a racist ā€” Paloma, being a Trump supporter from Mexico, let the liberal have it!

The liberal took out her phone, started recording Paloma and mocked her Hispanic accent ā€” she then took a photo of Palomaā€™s address from a piece of mail.

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ...

Yes! MANY times I have been attacked, but I will NEVER stop fighting for what I BELIEVE IN!!!! ā¤ļø I will NEVER back down!
Attacked for wearing this beautiful hat today, just another day in the life of #PalomaForTrump ā˜ŗļø #MAGA #TRUMP#TRUMP2020 pic.twitter.com/rB240R0DVDā€” Paloma For Trump (@PALOMAFORTRUMP) April 6, 2019

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg
A Mexican woman can be as disgusting a human being as anybody if she chooses it.

I think she held herself together pretty well. The hawt Mexican girl I know would probably cut that bitch. At the very least she'd beat her ass.

And that Thing whatever it is below has a big fat ass so A LOT for your Mexican friend to beat:

iP8amX8.png

I find myself increasingly hoping to read a news item about a violent, unhinged leftist piece of shit communist getting its face blown off by a patriotic MAGA American with a CCW and a bunch of cell phone videos showing that dirtbag not only verbally assaulting the Patriot but having a weapon brandished and perhaps striking the Patriot, as that leftist professor did with a bike lock in Portland..... That would make me happy.... it is coming as the crazies get more and more emboldened!!!

A female Mexican-American Trump supporter was assaulted in a U.S. post office for wearing a MAGA hat by a psychotic androgynous liberal suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A female Trump supporter named Paloma took out her phone and began recording after she was insulted by a ā€˜tolerant liberalā€™ inside of a post office in San Diego, California on Saturday.

Paloma describes herself as an ā€œAmerican loving activist, born in Mexico,ā€ who came to the US legally when she was 10 years old.

The liberal became infuriated when (she?) realized she was being recorded and lunged at the Trump supporter.

ā€œDonā€™t touch me! Donā€™t touch me! Donā€™t touch me!ā€ Paloma screamed as the liberal got in her face.

ā€œYou have no reason to harass me just because Iā€™m wearing a Trump hat! What is wrong with you?ā€

The unhinged liberal demanded to speak to a supervisor, arguing she has no right to be recorded at the post office ā€” someone, presumably a post office worker, threatened to call the police.

At this point the (white) liberal called Paloma a racist ā€” Paloma, being a Trump supporter from Mexico, let the liberal have it!

The liberal took out her phone, started recording Paloma and mocked her Hispanic accent ā€” she then took a photo of Palomaā€™s address from a piece of mail.

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ...

Yes! MANY times I have been attacked, but I will NEVER stop fighting for what I BELIEVE IN!!!! ā¤ļø I will NEVER back down!
Attacked for wearing this beautiful hat today, just another day in the life of #PalomaForTrump ā˜ŗļø #MAGA #TRUMP#TRUMP2020 pic.twitter.com/rB240R0DVDā€” Paloma For Trump (@PALOMAFORTRUMP) April 6, 2019

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg
A Mexican woman can be as disgusting a human being as anybody if she chooses it.
Why do you hate brown people?

I hope the liberal likes the prison food or should I say I hope that they don't mind being the prison food for the lifers?

God bless you and the Mexican girl always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back