Mexican Woman with Trump Hat Attacked By Psycho Liberal in Post Office

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I find myself increasingly hoping to read a news item about a violent, unhinged leftist piece of shit communist getting its face blown off by a patriotic MAGA American with a CCW and a bunch of cell phone videos showing that dirtbag not only verbally assaulting the Patriot but having a weapon brandished and perhaps striking the Patriot, as that leftist professor did with a bike lock in Portland..... That would make me happy.... it is coming as the crazies get more and more emboldened!!!

A female Mexican-American Trump supporter was assaulted in a U.S. post office for wearing a MAGA hat by a psychotic androgynous liberal suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A female Trump supporter named Paloma took out her phone and began recording after she was insulted by a ‘tolerant liberal’ inside of a post office in San Diego, California on Saturday.

Paloma describes herself as an “American loving activist, born in Mexico,” who came to the US legally when she was 10 years old.

The liberal became infuriated when (she?) realized she was being recorded and lunged at the Trump supporter.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!” Paloma screamed as the liberal got in her face.

“You have no reason to harass me just because I’m wearing a Trump hat! What is wrong with you?”

The unhinged liberal demanded to speak to a supervisor, arguing she has no right to be recorded at the post office — someone, presumably a post office worker, threatened to call the police.

At this point the (white) liberal called Paloma a racist — Paloma, being a Trump supporter from Mexico, let the liberal have it!

The liberal took out her phone, started recording Paloma and mocked her Hispanic accent — she then took a photo of Paloma’s address from a piece of mail.

(Excerpt) Read more at us24news.com ...

Yes! MANY times I have been attacked, but I will NEVER stop fighting for what I BELIEVE IN!!!! ❤️ I will NEVER back down!
Attacked for wearing this beautiful hat today, just another day in the life of #PalomaForTrump ☺️ #MAGA #TRUMP#TRUMP2020 pic.twitter.com/rB240R0DVD— Paloma For Trump (@PALOMAFORTRUMP) April 6, 2019

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg

Is THAT a lesbian or a Tranny....perhaps one of our like minded DEATHRATS could enlighten us?

iP8amX8.png

I find myself increasingly hoping to read a news item about a violent, unhinged leftist piece of shit communist getting its face blown off by a patriotic MAGA American with a CCW and a bunch of cell phone videos showing that dirtbag not only verbally assaulting the Patriot but having a weapon brandished and perhaps striking the Patriot, as that leftist professor did with a bike lock in Portland..... That would make me happy.... it is coming as the crazies get more and more emboldened!!!

Not to kill them, just shoot their mouth off so they won't ever be able to rail violently at another person over nothing again. Technology offers a solution to the modern violent, progressive asshole. It is called a Colt 45:

colt-45-images.jpg

Paloma describes herself as an “American loving activist, born in Mexico,” who came to the US legally when she was 10 years old.
Yes, believe it or not, Mexicans and immigrants are actually OK, so long as they come here through the legal process.

— she then took a photo of Paloma’s address from a piece of mail.

I'm pretty sure that starting a big scene in a Post Office is itself a criminal offense. The postal worker should have called the police, but must have been another weeny liberal themselves. But taking a photo of someone's address off of a piece of their mail, that could be considered tampering with the mail and a federal offense---- and a threat. I'd definitely get the police involved on that and file a complaint against that person. We need a good ass-kicking here. Another bitchy liberal didn't get enough of them from their parents growing up.

A female Mexican-American Trump supporter was assaulted in a U.S. post office for wearing a MAGA hat by a psychotic androgynous liberal suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

A female Trump supporter named Paloma took out her phone and began recording after she was insulted by a ‘tolerant liberal’ inside of a post office in San Diego, California on Saturday.

The liberal became infuriated when (she?) realized she was being recorded and lunged at the Trump supporter.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me!” Paloma screamed as the liberal got in her face.

“You have no reason to harass me just because I’m wearing a Trump hat! What is wrong with you?”

The unhinged liberal demanded to speak to a supervisor, arguing she has no right to be recorded at the post office — someone, presumably a post office worker, threatened to call the police.

At this point the (white) liberal called Paloma a racist — Paloma, being a Trump supporter from Mexico, let the liberal have it!

The liberal took out her phone, started recording Paloma and mocked her Hispanic accent — she then took a photo of Paloma’s address from a piece of mail.

Yes! MANY times I have been attacked, but I will NEVER stop fighting for what I BELIEVE IN!!!! ❤️ I will NEVER back down!
Attacked for wearing this beautiful hat today, just another day in the life of #PalomaForTrump ☺️ #MAGA #TRUMP#TRUMP2020 pic.twitter.com/rB240R0DVD— Paloma For Trump (@PALOMAFORTRUMP) April 6, 2019

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg
A Mexican woman can be as disgusting a human being as anybody if she chooses it.

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg
A Mexican woman can be as disgusting a human being as anybody if she chooses it.

I think she held herself together pretty well. The hawt Mexican girl I know would probably cut that bitch. At the very least she'd beat her ass.

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg

I think she held herself together pretty well. The hawt Mexican girl I know would probably cut that bitch. At the very least she'd beat her ass.
I'm sure you know plenty of absolutely trash human beings.

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg
4908775470_2af045f69a_b.jpg

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg

I know plenty of people from all walks of life.

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg
4908775470_2af045f69a_b.jpg

Black flag's flag is that of an anal pirate.

Wow, what a psycho. Has it had an Addadictome? Or a Choppadicoffame? This one is even worse than the psycho in Palo Alto who was terrorizing the 74 year old Jewish man having coffee at Starbucks in his MAGA hat.

o9piza.jpg
34ni5gx.jpg

2gxfk1v.jpg

23ts86t.jpg

Wow, what a psycho. Has it had an Addadictome? Or a Choppadicoffame? This one is even worse than the psycho in Palo Alto who was terrorizing the 74 year old Jewish man having coffee at Starbucks in his MAGA hat.

o9piza.jpg
34ni5gx.jpg

2gxfk1v.jpg

23ts86t.jpg

I beg to differ. Uglier in appearance? Yes. In doing? Not quite.

D3f9kGpU0AA5OaF.jpg

Blackfag, they don't come much more disgusting or trashy as you. Don't ever change! LOL! As if you could.

I bet there are Many Hispanics, Vietnamese, Haitins that have come over legally that will be voting for Trump in 2020.

Most patriotic Americans will. Cubans and naturalized Mexicans helped put Trump into the White House the 1st time.

Just knowing you is enough for me.

PLEASE. It hurts to even look at pictures of that smugass, arrogant 4-inch dickless wonder. Who are these people that think it is any of their fucking business what others think or believe minding their own business to trample all over their freedom of expression? This queer is nothing less than a political terrorist making people who don't agree with THEM afraid to even leave their house, wear the clothes they want, put a sticker on their car or sign in their yard without some form of juvenile retaliation. They believe freedom of speech only applies to THEM and this country has now come down to where one party feels free to completely trash anyone for choosing the other.

This shit started with GW.
It's not going to end with Trump.
We now have a fully out-of-control radicalized Punk Left.

That "dude" at the post office: in my younger days had I been a bystander there, should have gotten one of these in the face:

Until these fuckheads start getting slammed for every one of these attacks, they are just going to keep getting worse. Like little spoiled brats.

Not one week lib or democrat for that matter has ever uttered a word to me about my hat much less snatch it of my head. I’ve been waiting and as you see I wear it everyday.
IMG_1491.jpg
IMG_1781.jpg
IMG_1008.jpg

I wanna fuck somebody up [emoji1317]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

o9piza.jpg
34ni5gx.jpg

2gxfk1v.jpg

23ts86t.jpg

Liberal piece of shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back