75 percent of Spanish cannabis contains human feces

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A new study by a Spanish pharmacologist has revealed traces of human faeces in the vast majority of the cannabis sold on the streets of Madrid, Spain, and that it presents a very real health danger.
75 Percent of Spanish Cannabis Contains Human Faeces

We should feed this to Obama , oh and the Clinton's . On a serious note this will be the bs that will put people in dannger just so big pharma cann scream " OH NO WE NEED TO REGULATE IT" so we can " CONTROL " t that way we can tax the hell out of it ......

A new study by a Spanish pharmacologist has revealed traces of human faeces in the vast majority of the cannabis sold on the streets of Madrid, Spain, and that it presents a very real health danger.

We should feed this to Obama , oh and the Clinton's . On a serious note this will be the bs that will put people in dannger just so big pharma cann scream " OH NO WE NEED TO REGULATE IT" so we can " CONTROL " t that way we can tax the hell out of it ......
One thing notable only by it's absence is how much is this trace.

I microscopic presence of ANYTHING is a trace amount

It can be one part per trillion and still be a trace amount

Shit for shitheads; no loss.

Greg

Greg
Still better than paraquat...

Greg
Still better than paraquat...
wtf is paraquat? Yeah I know; googs is my friend.

N, N′-dimethyl-4,4′-bipyridinium dichloride is an organic compound with the chemical formula [(C₆H₇N)₂]Cl₂.

That stuff; why didn't you say so?? Here we use stuff called "round-up"; Monsanto C3H8NO5P: phospho rather than chloro.

Greg

Forum List

Back