The oft repeated lie about Trump calling nazis good people

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
This lie has been presented in the media so often some republicans even believe it....just goes to show the power of the media and how they are able to deceive so many....the latest being Adam Schiff......." look, it's not the Democratic Party that believes that there are good people on both sides of a Nazi rally," Rep. Schiff told CNN's "State of the Union." "There's just one party and one party leader who believes that, and that's Donald Trump."

Now......we must understand that some of these folks do not want the truth they want to believe that Trump is a Nazi ----as that fits their narrative....so they keep repeating the lie.

Proof that President Called the Nazis in Charlottesville good people is a lie.....................Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics!

Last edited:
He literally said about that Nazi rally that they were good people on both sides.

Trying to rewrite that doesn't change it.

Here are the unambiguous actual words of President Trump:
“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Except he did.

The commentary is someone's opinion; not reporting.

You did not, or could not read the linked article with Trump's exact words?

Which is it, dumbass?

I've heard the words many times. That neo-nazis are big supporters of your blob is not surprising. That he accepts them and doesn't denounce them is to most of us.

Except he did.

Which is it, dumbass?

I've heard the words many times. That neo-nazis are big supporters of your blob is not surprising. That he accepts them and doesn't denounce them is to most of us.

So you admit that you didn't read the article and the part where Trump said just the opposite of what you claim?

Mac quoted it above. See post #5.

Try reading it or getting a small child to read it for you, dumbass!

He literally said about that Nazi rally that they were good people on both sides.

Bullshitte boyo....some folks are easily coinfused and some folks want to be coinfused.....because as has been pointed out it fits their narrative.

Except he did.

No...he didn't. You are lying....

Here is an actual, honest to goodness transcript of what Trump actually said...not what you are making up....what he actually said....you doofus....

At the Daily Caller: Trump Keeps Condemning White Nationalists - So why does the media keep denying it? - Crime Prevention Research Center

Take this exchange with a reporter a couple of days after the Charlottesville riots in 2017.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. . . . I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too.

REPORTER: I just didn’t understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly?

TRUMP: No, no. There were people in that rally, and I looked the night before. If you look, they were people protesting very quietly, the taking down the statue of Robert E. Lee. . . .

So what exactly is unclear? It’s hard to see how any rational person could think that Trump wasn’t condemning neo-Nazis. Was “very bad people” not strong enough? Should he have said, “very, very bad people”?

Or how about another Trump statement in the aftermath of the riots? “Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

No matter how many times Trump specifically singles out white supremacists, his other blanket condemnations of bigotry convince the media that he really supports racists. This tweet from August didn’t pass the media smell test: “The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division. We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!”

Democrats have little interest in the truth.

Many of the people at the rally in question were there to protest the removal of Civil War statues. Like it or not, that is a legitimate position to hold in contemporary America, It is neither hateful nor racist, and certainly not "Nazi."

Deal with it.

Democrats have little interest in the truth.

Many of the people at the rally in question were there to protest the removal of Civil War statues. Like it or not, that is a legitimate position to hold in contemporary America, It is neither hateful nor racist, and certainly not "Nazi."

Deal with it.

It was literally put on by groups like the KKK. It was posted on their daily stormer. The list of speakers was a who's who.

I like prayer breakfasts. I don't care if they said it was a prayer breakfast. If I show up and there's a March and in the vanguard are people carrying Nazi flags and wearing white hoods I walk away..

I don't think good people join KKK and Nazi rallies.

0e85d595-6fbc-444c-90f4-a0098f32be9b-large16x9_10b095838d884e1aa3940239f0961995large16x9_KKK1.png

Bullshitte boyo....some folks are easily coinfused and some folks want to be coinfused.....because as has been pointed out it fits their narrative.

Still. You're attempts to try and rewrite that Don't hold up with actual facts.
\
"You are attempts"?

I really wish you would STFU until you sober up!

I guess that's just me but if the loyal white knights are sponsoring an event and you want to join them, I don't think you are a good person...

If I see a flyer showing that the speakers will be leaders of Neo-Nazi groups and KKK grand wizards I'm not going.

Some people want to join in with that. Some people want to lend their voice to their groups.

I think that those are not good people. But that's me. I guess I just don't like the klan and neo Nazis.

I guess that's just me but if the loyal white knights are sponsoring an event and you want to join them, I don't think you are a good person...

If I see a flyer showing that the speakers will be leaders of Neo-Nazi groups and KKK grand wizards I'm not going.

Some people want to join in with that. Some people want to lend their voice to their groups.

I think that those are not good people. But that's me. I guess I just don't like the klan and neo Nazis.

They were not "sponsoring the event".

How much more of your information sprouts in that cavern between your ears?

This lie has been presented in the media so often some republicans even believe it....just goes to show the power of the media and how they are able to deceive so many....the latest being Adam Schiff......." look, it's not the Democratic Party that believes that there are good people on both sides of a Nazi rally," Rep. Schiff told CNN's "State of the Union." "There's just one party and one party leader who believes that, and that's Donald Trump."

Now......we must understand that some of these folks do not want the truth they want to believe that Trump is a Nazi ----as that fits their narrative....so they keep repeating the lie.

Proof that President Called the Nazis in Charlottesville good people is a lie.....................Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics!
I watched the speech, he did say it. It's not a lie.

You kids just really wanna spin it into something else.

I watched the speech, he did say it. It's not a lie.

You kids just really wanna spin it into something else.

Read the quote, dumbass!

You are the one spinning!

The real lie is that there was anything wrong about the Charlottesville rally happening.

The “Neo Nazis” are obviously more intelligent and up to date with the latest political issues than you boomer Republican morons.

Except he did.

Which is it, dumbass?

So you admit that you didn't read the article and the part where Trump said just the opposite of what you claim?

Mac quoted it above. See post #5.

Try reading it or getting a small child to read it for you, dumbass!

Reading someone else's opinion piece is (that is what the word "commentary" means) is like reading your opinion. Yours has zero value. I'm sure the author is marginally better equipped than you are.

That neo-nazis are big supporters of your blob is not surprising. That he accepts them and doesn't denounce them is to most of us.

Forum List

Back