Mexican Police Chief Arrested Over Links To Last Month's Slaying Of Mormon Women And Children

My entire family grew up In urban Boston some in the projects, NOT ONE SPEAKS A WORD OF SPANISH ITALIAN POLISH NOTHING!.....

Which (if it were true) proves absolutely nothing, you illogical loser.
It means the language spoke [sic] in immigrant areas WAS ENGLISH

No, it doesn't. And when in the hell are YOU ever going to learn English, hypocrite?
You’re so dumb if you are around people not speaking English you pick up little words here and there, THEY DIDNT BECAUSE EVERYONE SPOKE ENGLISH

Your combination of illogic and abject stupidity is hilariously pathetic.
Just facts snow flake

ALL areas of the US DO speak multiple languages, dumbass.
No they don’t ......

Yes they do, you ignorant little douche.
Ok go to newton with almost zero crime and find a large group that can’t speak English lol dim wit

There is a very significant Chinese and Korean immigrant population in Newton, you ignorant douche. You really should visit Massachusetts some time so you stop making such a fool of yourself.
AND THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN THE COMMUNITY THEIR KIDS SPEAK ENGLISH AT SCOOL [sic]

They speak whatever the hell they want, like everyone else in my country. When Korean immigrants are speaking to each other they speak Korean, of course. When speaking with native English speakers who cannot speak Korean, they speak English to the extent they can at the time. Their children learn English in "school" and generally speak it better and better all the time - unlike you.

Which (if it were true) proves absolutely nothing, you illogical loser.

No, it doesn't. And when in the hell are YOU ever going to learn English, hypocrite?
You’re so dumb if you are around people not speaking English you pick up little words here and there, THEY DIDNT BECAUSE EVERYONE SPOKE ENGLISH

Just facts snow flake

You wouldn't know a fact if it broke your arm and threw you across the room, idiot.

No they don’t ......

Ok go to newton with almost zero crime and find a large group that can’t speak English lol dim wit

There is a very significant Chinese and Korean immigrant population in Newton, you ignorant douche. You really should visit Massachusetts some time so you stop making such a fool of yourself.

They speak whatever the hell they want, like everyone else in my country. When Korean immigrants are speaking to each other they speak Korean, of course. When speaking with native English speakers who cannot speak Korean, they speak English to the extent they can at the time. Their children learn English in "school" and generally speak it better and better all the time - unlike you.
Sorry little buddy you are wrong

Just facts snow flake

You wouldn't know a fact if it broke your arm and threw you across the room, idiot.
Come say it to my face

Once again, this is exactly what I've been directly involved in for 25 years, you ignorant loud mouth. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Just facts snow flake

Come say it to my face

And now we're back to imagination land. Give it a rest, pussy-fraud; your little act has been exposed over and over and over. Stay in your basement in San Francisco.

Once again, this is exactly what I've been directly involved in for 25 years, you ignorant loud mouth. You have no idea what you are talking about.
25 years haha that’s the middle of all this anti American shit in our cities you are part of the problem

25 years haha that’s the middle of all this ......

It's most likely much longer than you've been alive. Sit down and shut up, boy.

You know nothing you are the problem

Leave it to the adults, little boy. You're nothing but an ignorant punk.

If you have any balls you will come to my house 25 northern ave, Boston.. southie!
Come on down

Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror only engender corruption and refugees. The right wing only complains about the less fortunate under our form of Capitalism.

Why should we take right wingers, morally seriously?

Because you want to let people like that, into our country.

If you have any balls you will come to my house 25 northern ave, Boston.. southie!
Come on down

No one really from Boston considers the Seaport District part of Southie, fraud. Sounds like something somebody just googling about Boston might mistake.

Come on down

But the troll never offers to “go on out” anywhere. You’re obvious, pussy.

These people shouldn’t be in our country

There are Mexican police in our country? :dunno:

Little jitler, who can't string together a coherent sentence to save his life, too stupid to run a hot dog stand, would have you believe he lives in a multi-million dollar waterfront condo or, just as likely, in a convention center. He's never heard of some of the most well-known sites in the area, has no knowledge of the local highways and means of public transportation, didn't know that people are not allowed out of the roof of the Pru, and recently claimed to be posting while dining at a famous Boston restaurant - that closed in 1990.

He's a complete fraud.

These people shouldn’t be in our country

There are Mexican police in our country? :dunno:

Little jitler, who can't string together a coherent sentence to save his life, too stupid to run a hot dog stand, would have you believe he lives in a multi-million dollar waterfront condo or, just as likely, in a convention center. He's never heard of some of the most well-known sites in the area, has no knowledge of the local highways and means of public transportation, didn't know that people are not allowed out of the roof of the Pru, and recently claimed to be posting while dining at a famous Boston restaurant - that closed in 1990.

He's a complete fraud.
Someone sounds a little jealous at where I live! Haha

Forum List

Back