Mexican Police Chief Arrested Over Links To Last Month's Slaying Of Mormon Women And Children

These people shouldn’t be in our country
Trump wasn't wrong. Allow these people to colonize this English country, expect to inherit their culture. ...

English? This is not an English county. This is America, and don’t you forget it.
America doesn’t speak English?

That’s not what he said, but many languages are spoken in my country.
So you like us divided? Why?

These people shouldn’t be in our country
Trump wasn't wrong. Allow these people to colonize this English country, expect to inherit their culture. ...

English? This is not an English county. This is America, and don’t you forget it.

So you like us divided? ...?

No, dumbass.

No, dumbass.
What’s civilized successful country speaks multiple languages? Lol how come the Constitution was written in multiple languages So all the so-called immigrants could understand? Lol idiot

No, dumbass.
What’s [sic] civilized successful country speaks multiple languages? ....

The United States of America.

No, dumbass.
What’s civilized successful country speaks multiple languages? Lol how come the Constitution was written in multiple languages So all the so-called immigrants could understand? Lol idiot
The Constitution wasn't written in other languages of those times. It was written in the old Elizabethan language. England had branched away from the Roman era. So most of the words are derived from Greek/ Latin. Elizabethan language sounds more like the Spanish language, because they spoken very quickly without pausing in between. because the Roman Greek language didn't have punctuation marks. And so we will not know when the beginning or the end of a sentence. But overtime. Some spoken slowly, that it has changed the style that they had spoken. Then eventually majority from other countries started to customized the language, with shorthand style words. Like for an example. The name Federico or Michelle. That they has shortened it down to Frederick, or Fred. And Michelle to Michael or Mike. And then some of the words in the English language used borrowed words. Like the name Jesus. It is a German word. But in the original text the name Used an I and E in replace of the J. But the Hebrew used Y. But Martin Luther was the first to translated the scriptures. And He was German. And so King James used Martin Luther's translation to translate into the Elizabethan language. And so they have borrowed words from the German translation. And then we have created few words of our own. Like the word firmament doesn't means sky. But it means sphere. And there are more words that has gotten lost in translation.

Elizabethan phrases are used widely in philosophy, theology, and, physical sciences. But, many of those phrases have been adopted from other languages, like Latin and Greek. It is estimated that around 30,000 words and phrases were added to English language in the Elizabethan era. http://elizabethanenglandlife.com/elizabethan-era-phrases-in-english.html

https://www.quora.com/When-were-pun...e-Bible-translate-such-documents-without-them

No, dumbass.

All areas of the United States that speak multiple languages are all high in crime... are you ok with the results? Sick o

No, dumbass.

All areas of the United States that speak multiple languages are ...i

ALL areas of the US DO speak multiple languages, dumbass.

No, dumbass.

No they don’t only the ones high in crime.

My entire family grew up In urban Boston some in the projects, NOT ONE SPEAKS A WORD OF SPANISH ITALIAN POLISH NOTHING!
You are clueless about America

My entire family grew up In urban Boston some in the projects, NOT ONE SPEAKS A WORD OF SPANISH ITALIAN POLISH NOTHING!.....

Which (if it were true) proves absolutely nothing, you illogical loser.

No, dumbass.

No they don’t ......

Yes they do, you ignorant little douche.

No they don’t ......

Ok go to newton with almost zero crime and find a large group that can’t speak English lol dim wit

My entire family grew up In urban Boston some in the projects, NOT ONE SPEAKS A WORD OF SPANISH ITALIAN POLISH NOTHING!.....

It means the language spoke [sic] in immigrant areas WAS ENGLISH

No, it doesn't. And when in the hell are YOU ever going to learn English, hypocrite?
You’re so dumb if you are around people not speaking English you pick up little words here and there, THEY DIDNT BECAUSE EVERYONE SPOKE ENGLISH

No they don’t ......

Ok go to newton with almost zero crime and find a large group that can’t speak English lol dim wit

There is a very significant Chinese and Korean immigrant population in Newton, you ignorant douche. You really should visit Massachusetts some time so you stop making such a fool of yourself.

No they don’t ......

There is a very significant Chinese and Korean immigrant population in Newton, you ignorant douche. You really should visit Massachusetts some time so you stop making such a fool of yourself.
AND THEY SPEAK ENGLISH IN THE COMMUNITY THEIR KIDS SPEAK ENGLISH AT SCOOL

It means the language spoke [sic] in immigrant areas WAS ENGLISH

No, it doesn't. And when in the hell are YOU ever going to learn English, hypocrite?
You’re so dumb if you are around people not speaking English you pick up little words here and there, THEY DIDNT BECAUSE EVERYONE SPOKE ENGLISH

Your combination of illogic and abject stupidity is hilariously pathetic.

Forum List

Back