Trump shares claim he is 'heaven sent' and suggests Obama 'kicked Jesus out' of US

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Trump shares claim he is 'heaven sent' and suggests Obama 'kicked Jesus out' of US

Donald Trump has promoted a post claiming he is “heaven sent” and suggesting Barack Obama “kicked” Jesus out of the US in a string of tweets just days after Christmas.

The president spent some of his Friday evening retweeting praise for himself, including one post from January 2018 with a picture of a man who appears to be Jesus Christ and a caption saying: “Obama kicked me out. Trump invited me back.”

“I truly believe this man was heaven sent in order to save and protect the most gracious, benevolent, and in turn, prosperous country ever,” the caption to the post said, referring to the president.

Well, we know this must be true. Trump has been very effective in spreading his message and that in the teeth of a fake news media that the other Messiah did not face.

Personally I would like to see a miracle of some sort Nothing too dramatic. Maybe tell the truth for a whole day ? Only joking !!

Did God send Donny to save us all?

if tramp was heaven sent , then so was Obama. I do not believe any of the were heaven sent and certainty not tramp. God would not do that to us.

Proof Tramp is psychotic and also the evans around him.

if tramp was heaven sent , then so was Obama. I do not believe any of the were heaven sent and certainty not tramp. God would not do that to us.

Proof Tramp is psychotic and also the evans around him.
It seems I remember in 2012 democrats kicked God out of your party. Who was the leader of your party then?

Trump has done some good things for america. He will be reelected. Being sent from Heaven is not one. As a lifelong Christian I find it bizarre when any politician claims to be sent from The Heavenly father or claims to talk to God. Jesus, the son of God, is the one who was brought to earth. But I suppose their are twisted versions of Christianity that but into the nonsense. It's called tribalism and it consists of crooked corrupt immoral democRATS and Uber wealthy corporatists money hungry GOP. I don't know what God the Democrats believe in half the time and the GOP twists things to fit their narrative. That's how I see america.

Donald Trump has promoted a post claiming he is “heaven sent” and suggesting Barack Obama “kicked” Jesus out of the US in a string of tweets just days after Christmas.

The president spent some of his Friday evening retweeting praise for himself, including one post from January 2018 with a picture of a man who appears to be Jesus Christ and a caption saying: “Obama kicked me out. Trump invited me back.”

“I truly believe this man was heaven sent in order to save and protect the most gracious, benevolent, and in turn, prosperous country ever,” the caption to the post said, referring to the president.

Well, we know this must be true. Trump has been very effective in spreading his message and that in the teeth of a fake news media that the other Messiah did not face.

Personally I would like to see a miracle of some sort Nothing too dramatic. Maybe tell the truth for a whole day ? Only joking !!

Our republicans have no business pretending they care about any god or religion except the religion of greed and money. If they were decent human beings they would be in session now trying to figure out how to get rid of this dangerous trump character.
350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings

Well..., he is on the ceiling inside of the Sistine Chapel.

3kmy40.gif

3kmyn9.gif

..I'm LOVING it!!!!
thank you Mr Trump ...anything he does--I LOVE IT--like pissing you people off
hahhahahahahhahahahhaah

Our republicans have no business pretending they care about any god or religion except the religion of greed and money. If they were decent human beings they would be in session now trying to figure out how to get rid of this dangerous trump character.
350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings
jasonnfree--the perfect human who NEVER made a mistake and has been perfect
hahhahahahahahhahahahaha

....like the theists say, you can't prove he wasn't heaven sent/etc= so if you believe in god, you have to believe Mr Trump

Trump certainly has a gift. With a few words he can steal a whole news cycle away from democrat presidential candidates.

If Obama is guilty of kicking the Lord where it hurts, sadly he isn't the only person who is guilty of doing such a thing.

God bless you and him and our current leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but who was our president when prayer was first taken out of the schools?

Don't forget, Don is also King of the Jews.

Forum List

Back