Mexican Police Chief Arrested Over Links To Last Month's Slaying Of Mormon Women And Children

These people shouldn’t be in our country

There are Mexican police in our country? :dunno:

Little jitler, who can't string together a coherent sentence to save his life, too stupid to run a hot dog stand, would have you believe he lives in a multi-million dollar waterfront condo or, just as likely, in a convention center. He's never heard of some of the most well-known sites in the area, has no knowledge of the local highways and means of public transportation, didn't know that people are not allowed out of the roof of the Pru, and recently claimed to be posting while dining at a famous Boston restaurant - that closed in 1990.

He's a complete fraud.
Someone sounds a little jealous at where I live! Haha

Sounds like some illiterate douche bag is full of shit and has been caught in dozens of lies.

Little jitler, who can't string together a coherent sentence to save his life, too stupid to run a hot dog stand, would have you believe he lives in a multi-million dollar waterfront condo or, just as likely, in a convention center. He's never heard of some of the most well-known sites in the area, has no knowledge of the local highways and means of public transportation, didn't know that people are not allowed out of the roof of the Pru, and recently claimed to be posting while dining at a famous Boston restaurant - that closed in 1990.

He's a complete fraud.

Sounds like some illiterate douche bag is full of shit and has been caught in dozens of lies.
Come on down to southie you know where that is don’t cha?

He's a complete fraud.

Go outside and take a shit in the streets of San Francisco, fraud.

He's a complete fraud.

Go outside and take a shit in the streets of San Francisco, fraud.
Huh?

To become a public official in Mexico? You have to be approved by the cartels.

3kmteh.gif
municipal police chief has been arrested over alleged ties to the murder of a group of Mormons who lived near the U.S./Mexico border.

Fidel Alejandro Villegas, the police chief in Janos, nearby to Chihuahua, has been arrested on suspicion of protecting the interests of organized crime in the area, according to Reuters. He has been taken to Mexico City for questioning.

Janos Mayor Sebastián Efraín Pineda confirmed the arrest to Mexico Daily News, declaring the arrest "took us by surprise."

Nine people—three women and six children—were murdered in the state of Sonora November 4, and their bodies were left by the side of the road. The murderers were suspected to be drug cartel hitmen, and it's believed the women and children—members of the LeBarón family and part of a Mexican Mormon settlement with dual U.S. and Mexican citizenship—were killed because they had traveled through territory that's currently part of a turf war between two feuding cartels, La Linea and Los Salazar, the Associated Press says. It's possible that the attacking cartel mistook the SUVs as being a part of the rival cartel, says The Washington Examiner.
Mexican police chief arrested over links to last month's slaying of Mormon women and children

Thanks for the info. I have to say though, it's interesting to me that the MSM keeps leaving out an important part of the story. The LeBarón family has a long history of run-ins with the cartel, and they (their extended family) also have their own sordid history, believe it or not.

Slain U.S. citizens were part of Mormon offshoot with sordid history
How I escaped my father's murderous polygamous cult (written a couple years ago)

Last edited:
To become a public official in Mexico? You have to be approved by the cartels.

3kmteh.gif
municipal police chief has been arrested over alleged ties to the murder of a group of Mormons who lived near the U.S./Mexico border.

Fidel Alejandro Villegas, the police chief in Janos, nearby to Chihuahua, has been arrested on suspicion of protecting the interests of organized crime in the area, according to Reuters. He has been taken to Mexico City for questioning.

Janos Mayor Sebastián Efraín Pineda confirmed the arrest to Mexico Daily News, declaring the arrest "took us by surprise."

Nine people—three women and six children—were murdered in the state of Sonora November 4, and their bodies were left by the side of the road. The murderers were suspected to be drug cartel hitmen, and it's believed the women and children—members of the LeBarón family and part of a Mexican Mormon settlement with dual U.S. and Mexican citizenship—were killed because they had traveled through territory that's currently part of a turf war between two feuding cartels, La Linea and Los Salazar, the Associated Press says. It's possible that the attacking cartel mistook the SUVs as being a part of the rival cartel, says The Washington Examiner.
Mexican police chief arrested over links to last month's slaying of Mormon women and children

Thanks for the info. I have to say though, it's interesting to me that the MSM keeps leaving out an important part of the story. The LeBarón family has a long history of run-ins with the cartel, and they (their extended family) also have their own sordid history, believe it or not.

Slain U.S. citizens were part of Mormon offshoot with sordid history
How I escaped my father's murderous polygamous cult (written a couple years ago)

What it sound like to me. That it was a hit job done by another Mormons group. They probably paid the government to assassinate the famiyl, because they weren't allowed to take justice into their own hands. And the Cartels are working for the Mexican's government. That is why the Mexican presidente' didn't want the U.S. to get involve. The police chief is the one that is going to take the blame. And then Mexican presidente' is going to pretend that they have locked him up. Then everything will be all forgotten.
Pres.Trump better send the troops over there as soon as possible and destroy the whole entire cartels before Buttigeig, Fox News and the rest of their people convinces the public to decriminalize all illegal drugs.

A New Twist in the Horrific Massacre of American Moms and Kids in Mexico

Colombia’s Broken Promises

Forum List

Back