What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merrick's feds show up at school boarding meeting in DHS, unmarked cars, and helicopter.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And he is claiming under oath he is not trying to intimidate parents.

Stacy Langton
@StacyLangton
Went to @fcpsnews #schoolboardmeeting last night. Heavy #Fed presence. Unmarked fed vehicles, @DHSgov vehicles, even helicopter circling overhead with spotlight on Moms & Dads. All on the night #DOJ Merrick Garland testifies. A little over the top, no? @SebGorka @AsraNomani
8:43 AM · Oct 22, 2021

Share this Tweet

Heil Shitler! Long live Duh BidenDumboFuehrer!

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those parents are dangerous for wanting to know what the schools are teaching their children.
Most people don't really pay much attention to electing these Moon Bat idiots to the school boards.

I bet they start paying more attention to the candidates now.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Good to know that all grey and white cars are unmarked FBI and police cars. I have a white car. Does that make me an FBI agent or a cop?
Just makes you a lying DemNazi hoe!

Heil Shitler! Long live the BidenDumboFuehrer!

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Act like a crazy mob, don't be surprised if the cops show up.
Acting like a mob is a LOCAL PROBLEM.

I can only imagine your reaction had Trump sent the feds to all the leftist riots.

Two faced twat

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your unhinged rant with no connection to reality isn't a link, so sit down and STFU until you have a link.
I don't need a link. The mob can't even attend a school board meeting without acting like a bunch of fools, ranting unhinged conpiracy theories & threatening officials who are only trying to do their jobs, which is difficult enough during the best of circumstances. And those idiots will bring their kids up to be the same way they are. Ignorant.

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just makes you a lying DemNazi hoe!

Heil Shitler! Long live the BidenDumboFuehrer!
Maybe you think it's cool to threaten election & school board officials because your boy had his ass beat. So go ahead & have your fun but it won't change a thing, tree humper.

That bastard Trump has done enough damage to this Country & people like you who defend this shit are no better.

Fuck off.

OP
Nostra

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't need a link. The mob can't even attend a school board meeting without acting like a bunch of fools, ranting unhinged conpiracy theories & threatening officials who are only trying to do their jobs, which is difficult enough during the best of circumstances. And those idiots will bring their kids up to be the same way they are. Ignorant.
I accept your admission you are a lying sack.

OP
Nostra

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe you think it's cool to threaten election & school board officials because your boy had his ass beat. So go ahead & have your fun but it won't change a thing, tree humper.

That bastard Trump has done enough damage to this Country & people like you who defend this shit are no better.

Fuck off.
What a fucking dumbass you are. Nobody at the school board meetings are talking about the election.

Man, how can you be so ignorant on a topic and still feel the need to post?

Moron.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Fuck off.
Take your DemNazi Lies and Your BidenFuehrer and Shove them up your DemNazi Ass!

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I accept your admission you are a lying sack.
You're good at calling people a liar but can refute nothing.

Thanks again for letting me nail your sorry ass to a wall.

Now deny that election officials lives are being threatened by Trump's right wing fascist goon squad.

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a fucking dumbass you are. Nobody at the school board meetings are talking about the election.

Man, how can you be so ignorant on a topic and still feel the need to post?

Moron.
I mentioned election & school board officials because they are both being threatened, pinhead. Do I have to give it to you in crayon & flash cards with pics, assclown?

Are you a glutton for punishment?

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Take your DemNazi Lies and Your BidenFuehrer and Shove them up your DemNazi Ass!
I'm not a Nazi. But you're a scripture quoting, self righteous hypocrite.

Go read your Bible. Wednesday is prayer nite ain't it hypocrit?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Will FBI agents be attending local school board meetings?" asked Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

"No, FBI agents will not be attending local school board meetings and there’s nothing in this memo to suggest that," Garland responded.

Any time a bunch of Trump retards show up somewhere it's a shitshow. If you asswipes can't behave then go play in traffic.

That's what you loons do...then bawl when you get ran over

LuckyDuck

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My advice to the parents is: Don't be afraid and speak your mind! We're not quite at the Marxist stage just yet, so there are presently no government death squads.

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And he is claiming under oath he is not trying to intimidate parents.

Stacy Langton
@StacyLangton
Went to @fcpsnews #schoolboardmeeting last night. Heavy #Fed presence. Unmarked fed vehicles, @DHSgov vehicles, even helicopter circling overhead with spotlight on Moms & Dads. All on the night #DOJ Merrick Garland testifies. A little over the top, no? @SebGorka @AsraNomani
8:43 AM · Oct 22, 2021

Share this Tweet

There is actually a very simple solution....

HOME SCHOOL the kids....

Funds are based on the number of kids, so no kids = NO PAYCHECK!!!!!

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It seems our country is becoming more and more like the old USSR everyday.

Clipper

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's what you loons do...then bawl when you get ran over
You mean like in Charlottsville where an innocent bystander got "ran over" by that maniac, idiot.

OP
Nostra

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You're good at calling people a liar but can refute nothing.

Thanks again for letting me nail your sorry ass to a wall.

Now deny that election officials lives are being threatened by Trump's right wing fascist goon squad.
I can't refute the claim there was a mob? I have been unable to find any mob, so there is nothing for me to refute.

The onus is on the lying sack who made the claim there was a mob, Dumbass.

Feel free to support your claim election officials lives have been threatened, even thought this thread isn't about election officials. :cuckoo:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List