Merrick's feds show up at school boarding meeting in DHS, unmarked cars, and helicopter.

So you have zero to base your BS on. Got it.
I have exactly what you have - pure speculation.

A few years back our local news put out the story that there was some kind of top secret exercise going on at our Army post. Helicopters, explosions, machine gun fire, etc. Never mind that we had been doing those exercises for about the past 20 years or so. What was hilarious was seeing the coverage and knowing that you and your two daughters were right in the middle of it.

How did this become news? The wind blew directly from the south, carrying the sound into residential areas, just like it had done for many times before. The reporters were having a slow news day.

A few years back our local news put out the story that there was some kind of top secret exercise going on at our Army post. Helicopters, explosions, machine gun fire, etc. Never mind that we had been doing those exercises for about the past 20 years or so. What was hilarious was seeing the coverage and knowing that you and your two daughters were right in the middle of it.

How did this become news? The wind blew directly from the south, carrying the sound into residential areas, just like it had done for many times before. The reporters were having a slow news day.
I didn't speculate at all, Dumbass.

Cool story, but irrelevant to the topic.

LoL - If you kids didn't have anecdotal evidence from a single source you'd have NOTHING. A cop car was there because there had been problems at these meetings where triggered parents intimidated and threatened school board members. As for "ghost cars and a helicopter"? Meh, this lady is just paranoid and I don't believe her.

It is by in large school board members who are being harassed and threatened. This has to stop. Most school board members don't even get paid. Leave them the hell alone!

is that clear enough for you - or do i need to use smaller links?

you openly encourage it to others, cry foul when it comes back to you, and not even nearly as bad.

Townhell and DailySmeller? Your links suck. ;)

Oh yes - Catholic.org

• Overall, we rate Catholic Online far-right Biased and Mixed for factual reporting based on the promotion of both conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

LoL - If you kids didn't have anecdotal evidence from a single source you'd have NOTHING. A cop car was there because there had been problems at these meetings where triggered parents intimidated and threatened school board members. As for "ghost cars and a helicopter"? Meh, this lady is just paranoid and I don't believe her.

It is by in large school board members who are being harassed and threatened. This has to stop. Most school board members don't even get paid. Leave them the hell alone!

I love it….three news reports that rely on the SB spokesperson saying they are getting threats, but doesn’t address the nature of the so called threats….Not buying it.

Townhell and DailySmeller? Your links suck. ;)

Oh yes - Catholic.org

• Overall, we rate Catholic Online far-right Biased and Mixed for factual reporting based on the promotion of both conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.
Overall I rate the hack site Mediabiasfactcheck, as total bull shit…

Hey dumbass! If you don't know that something is a fact, and you come up with an unsupported reason, that is called speculation.
Show me where I commented on the source of the helicopter, Dipshit.

To speculate on something one must first comment on it.

35 or so years ago in SoCal, I had a buddy score me a quarter ounce of weed. It scared the hell out of him and when I arrived at his place he was literally sweating like pig and claiming that a helicopter was buzzing his apartment complex. The mind plays wondrous tricks on the paranoid. :)

Post#78 You said:
"And the guy in the helicopter was the janitor running late for work. :cuckoo:"

WTF is that if not speculation?

My God, your teachers are rolling in their graves or currently having a heart attack!
You fucking moron, I was mocking you and your post. Do you really think I thought a janitor was coming to work in a helicopter?

Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Post#78 You said:
"And the guy in the helicopter was the janitor running late for work. :cuckoo:"

WTF is that if not speculation?

My God, your teachers are rolling in their graves or currently having a heart attack!
Wasn't speculation. It was a silly joke you dumb goober.

You fucking moron, I was mocking you and your post. Do you really think I thought a janitor was coming to work in a helicopter?

Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
That was just as much speculation that it was not a DHS helicopter which by agreeing with the OP you actually believed, with no supporting evidence.

At what grade did they forcible hurl you through the school doors, saying, "You are 18. It is time to grow up?"

Forum List

Back