Merrick's feds show up at school boarding meeting in DHS, unmarked cars, and helicopter.

And he is claiming under oath he is not trying to intimidate parents.

Stacy Langton
@StacyLangton
Went to @fcpsnews #schoolboardmeeting last night. Heavy #Fed presence. Unmarked fed vehicles, @DHSgov vehicles, even helicopter circling overhead with spotlight on Moms & Dads. All on the night #DOJ Merrick Garland testifies. A little over the top, no? @SebGorka @AsraNomani
8:43 AM · Oct 22, 2021

Share this Tweet

Heil Shitler! Long live Duh BidenDumboFuehrer!

Your unhinged rant with no connection to reality isn't a link, so sit down and STFU until you have a link.
I don't need a link. The mob can't even attend a school board meeting without acting like a bunch of fools, ranting unhinged conpiracy theories & threatening officials who are only trying to do their jobs, which is difficult enough during the best of circumstances. And those idiots will bring their kids up to be the same way they are. Ignorant.

Just makes you a lying DemNazi hoe!

Heil Shitler! Long live the BidenDumboFuehrer!
Maybe you think it's cool to threaten election & school board officials because your boy had his ass beat. So go ahead & have your fun but it won't change a thing, tree humper.

That bastard Trump has done enough damage to this Country & people like you who defend this shit are no better.

Fuck off.

I don't need a link. The mob can't even attend a school board meeting without acting like a bunch of fools, ranting unhinged conpiracy theories & threatening officials who are only trying to do their jobs, which is difficult enough during the best of circumstances. And those idiots will bring their kids up to be the same way they are. Ignorant.
I accept your admission you are a lying sack.

Maybe you think it's cool to threaten election & school board officials because your boy had his ass beat. So go ahead & have your fun but it won't change a thing, tree humper.

That bastard Trump has done enough damage to this Country & people like you who defend this shit are no better.

Fuck off.
What a fucking dumbass you are. Nobody at the school board meetings are talking about the election.

Man, how can you be so ignorant on a topic and still feel the need to post?

Moron.

Fuck off.
Take your DemNazi Lies and Your BidenFuehrer and Shove them up your DemNazi Ass!

I accept your admission you are a lying sack.
You're good at calling people a liar but can refute nothing.

Thanks again for letting me nail your sorry ass to a wall.

Now deny that election officials lives are being threatened by Trump's right wing fascist goon squad.

What a fucking dumbass you are. Nobody at the school board meetings are talking about the election.

Man, how can you be so ignorant on a topic and still feel the need to post?

Moron.
I mentioned election & school board officials because they are both being threatened, pinhead. Do I have to give it to you in crayon & flash cards with pics, assclown?

Are you a glutton for punishment?

"Will FBI agents be attending local school board meetings?" asked Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio.

"No, FBI agents will not be attending local school board meetings and there’s nothing in this memo to suggest that," Garland responded.

Any time a bunch of Trump retards show up somewhere it's a shitshow. If you asswipes can't behave then go play in traffic.

That's what you loons do...then bawl when you get ran over

My advice to the parents is: Don't be afraid and speak your mind! We're not quite at the Marxist stage just yet, so there are presently no government death squads.

And he is claiming under oath he is not trying to intimidate parents.

Stacy Langton
@StacyLangton
Went to @fcpsnews #schoolboardmeeting last night. Heavy #Fed presence. Unmarked fed vehicles, @DHSgov vehicles, even helicopter circling overhead with spotlight on Moms & Dads. All on the night #DOJ Merrick Garland testifies. A little over the top, no? @SebGorka @AsraNomani
8:43 AM · Oct 22, 2021

Share this Tweet

There is actually a very simple solution....

HOME SCHOOL the kids....

Funds are based on the number of kids, so no kids = NO PAYCHECK!!!!!

It seems our country is becoming more and more like the old USSR everyday.

You're good at calling people a liar but can refute nothing.

Thanks again for letting me nail your sorry ass to a wall.

Now deny that election officials lives are being threatened by Trump's right wing fascist goon squad.
I can't refute the claim there was a mob? I have been unable to find any mob, so there is nothing for me to refute.

The onus is on the lying sack who made the claim there was a mob, Dumbass.

Feel free to support your claim election officials lives have been threatened, even thought this thread isn't about election officials. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back