Another School Board Tries to Arrest Dissenting Parents

They were asked to maintain decorum; they refused; were ejected and then arrested.

As it should have happened.
Right, they should have calmly stated their case and calmly removed themselves and let the school continue to do whatever the hell it wants with their kids cuz the parents have no real right to influence their kids what their children learn and believe.

Last edited:
For those who would like an accurate depiction of what happened...

They disrupted the meeting and were arrested. Another win for the good guys.
I suspect that even Mac1958 is a little uncomfortable over the authoritarian tactics being used by the biden faction in control of the school board

But I notice from the video that trump voters are represented on the school board also

They just dont have a majority - yet

So the solution can be enacted in upcoming elections

I suspect that even Mac1958 is a little uncomfortable over the authoritarian tactics being used by the biden faction in control of the school board

But I notice from the video that trump voters are represented on the school board also

They just dont have a majority - yet

So the solution can be enacted in upcoming elections
Na, he just holds his nose and pulls the lever for the Brown shirts.

Or maybe he enjoys the stench now.

This is what the leftoids have and are creating. They loathe the First Amendment when anyone says anything they do not like, when anyone shows them for what they are.

It is Maoism at work.

The most recent installment in the ongoing saga of school administrators antagonizing parents comes from Chris Rufo’s latest article for City Journal, outlining the shocking story of local authorities in Round Rock, Texas, coming after two fathers for their vocal critiques of the school board:
These stories are no longer isolated incidents. As Rufo points out, “In Loudoun County, Virginia, for example, where parents have protested against critical race theory and a sexual assault cover-up, the superintendent asked the county sheriff to deploy a SWAT team, riot control unit, and undercover agents to monitor parents at school board meetings.” (The sheriff thankfully refused.) And “even the FBI, under the direction of Attorney General Merrick Garland, has mobilized to monitor parents at school board meetings and, if necessary, prosecute them under domestic terrorism laws. The National School Boards Association, which had requested the federal intervention in a letter to the Justice Department, was later forced to apologize after state chapters strenuously objected to the tone and content of that letter. Yet the Biden administration has moved forward with the effort, creating a task force of federal agents and attorneys to coordinate against parent protesters.”
Progressive bureaucrats nationwide are attempting to force parents into submission. As Story tells Rufo, “This isn’t just about Dustin [Clark] and me. It is about everyone. If they can come for us and get away with it, school boards nationwide will be emboldened to come for you.” It’s up to conservatives to work to stop it.

Round Rock is a burb of Austin. Austin is a LEFTIST area from escapees from California and New York.

So they are TYRANNICAL to any opposition. I had to go there for my wife's medical issues. Right around the corner from the Doctors office was guys with beards wearing dresses holding up card board signs begging for money. Tent cities there as well all over the place.

If you are unable to follow the rules and becomes disruptive in a meeting, you will be removed.

Thats always been the way this works. Why do you guys think the rules are different just for you?

Makes one wonder, how many things are schools other places are doing that haven't been discovered yet.

With the public outcry and such how many are battening down the hatches and trying to cover stuff up more so they don't get found out.

More parents need to dig into their school, ask their children what happens there and so on. Because I'm sure a year ago all these parents would have said "my kids school is great they wouldn't do anything bad".

Typically people that run for school boards are mostly unknown to the great majority of voters.

I think now with all this stupid shit that has been going on in this country the people will be paying a lot more attention to who they elect to school boards.

No more Libtards!

For those who would like an accurate depiction of what happened...

They disrupted the meeting and were arrested. Another win for the good guys.
Maybe they should lock the board members in and try to set the building on fire. Just like blm tried to do to the police in Portland.

I’m just wondering why the FBI and Garland aren’t going after the BLM domestic terrorist asswipe leader for threatening the newly elected mayor of New York with riots, looting and arson if the mayor brings back the undercover police program as an effort to clean up the crime wave caused by the radical Leftist polices of their leaders.

But no, they’re too busy going after parents in school board meetings who challenge the Democrat Marxist ideology, being taught to their kids.

Remember how Garland said, “this is about violence and threats of violence”?

Last edited:
A discussion at a school board meeting is breaking the law? Perhaps your stupid ass should be arrested for starting this thread.
School boards are elected to be responsible to the parents, not vice versa. Demanding answers from a school board on questions it doesn’t want to answer should never be an arrestable offense.

Forum List

Back