Interesting Discussion with My Fully Vax’d Getting Over ChiCom Flu Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
As I’ve stated before, she has no doubt the flu is manmade and the vaccines probably have benefits that exceed the risks (but now waffling after getting sick). But here’s the kicker:

Virginia Governor Newsome (Demonic) via his underlings has told all doctors and pharmacists that if they prescribe ivermectin or any of the other medications mentioned by Trump that their licenses may be revoked.

Yep. Politicians telling - no threatening - doctors how to treat their patients for political reasons.

My doc saw enough studies to prescribe ivermectin, and had great results with it until the threats from the government. She never had a patient need to go to the hospital after taking ivermectin.

And my doc added how these forbidden medications have a much smaller profit margin for everyone.

So the government allows weed for medical reasons despite no FDA approval, but doctors can’t prescribe FDA approved medications because a politician says no.

If that doesn’t trouble you, move to North Korea, you’ll fit right in.

As I’ve stated before, she has no doubt the flu is manmade and the vaccines probably have benefits that exceed the risks (but now waffling after getting sick). But here’s the kicker:

Virginia Governor Newsome (Demonic) via his underlings has told all doctors and pharmacists that if they prescribe ivermectin or any of the other medications mentioned by Trump that their licenses may be revoked.

Yep. Politicians telling - no threatening - doctors how to treat their patients for political reasons.

My doc saw enough studies to prescribe ivermectin, and had great results with it until the threats from the government. She never had a patient need to go to the hospital after taking ivermectin.

And my doc added how these forbidden medications have a much smaller profit margin for everyone.

So the government allows weed for medical reasons despite no FDA approval, but doctors can’t prescribe FDA approved medications because a politician says no.

If that doesn’t trouble you, move to North Korea, you’ll fit right in.

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back