Merrick Garland is a Lunatic

Øbama has millions of documents that he said were going to be digitized and then sent to the archivist but none have been digitized. The archivist did what to get those documents back? Plus all the document destruction Øbama did.

No, that is not correct. The Obama Foundation requested digitized copies of documents for the presidential library which will be managed by the National Archives. The process is also managed by the National Archives but is paid for by the foundation. The process which requires digitizing and cross referencing 30 million documents is ongoing and will take many years to compete.

The National Achieves began the long process of going through millions of documents generated by the Obama Administration to determine any documents which were not government property the week before the 2016 elections. In the week before the president left office all personal documents and items that were not government property as specified in the law, were boxed for removal by the Obama staff overseen by National Achieve personnel to make sure government property was not accidental taken.

The day before Obama left office, boxed government documents were load and transported to the Chicago National Archive Facility. Obama's personal and non goverment property was boxed and transported to the Obama residency and storage facility. So the day Obama left office, no goverment documents left with him. The National Archives took legal ownership of Obama's documents and then began the long process of sorting through the material before the public could request it years later.

Months later The Obama Presidential Foundation submit a request to the National Achieves for digitized documents for the president's library. Obama's presidential library will break from the precedent in that the Obama Foundation will pay for the millions of unclassified records to be digitized in a bid to democratize access to the documents, in what has been billed to be the "first digital archives for the first digital president."

In 2020, the process which is managed by the National Archives was on going. Though the delay has sparked some ire from historians and critics, the process of transferring the records themselves often take years, not to mention the task of digitizing roughly 30 million documents to be made available online and cross referenced. Once the digital library is complete it will managed by the National Achieves.

Trump announced there will be a Donald Trump Museum and Library built in Florida honoring "America's Greatest President". :cuckoo:

Trump baselessly bashed Obama for transferring records from the White House to Chicago. Here's why Obama was allowed while Trump is under scrutiny by the FBI.

Last edited:
Not all Trump cultists are openly anti-semitic Nazi shitstains, but so many of them are.

And every Trump cultist smooches the butts of the very numerous antisemites among them.

They have to. That's the Republican base, after all. Without the white supremacist vote, the Republicans become completely irrelevant.
Wow are you an ignoramus and just nasty trailer trash

This is buffoonery.

Let’s hope Merrick Garland’s search of Mar-a-Lago is based on more evidence than his indictment of the Louisville, Kentucky, police officers involved in the raid on Breonna Taylor’s house.​
That passive construction I just used — “involved in the raid on,” instead of “who raided” — is not sloppy writing: It’s the facts. The officers who actually shot Taylor have not been charged, apparently on the flimsy grounds that they were being shot at when they fired.
Instead, our lunatic attorney general has indicted officers who prepared the affidavit used to obtain the warrant to search Taylor’s home. In the words of the indictment, the affidavit “contained information that was false, misleading and out-of-date … and the officers lacked probable cause for the search.”
...​
Specifically, the feds say the following claims were false:​
1. Glover and Taylor had an “ongoing connection”;​
2. Glover used Taylor’s address as his residence;​
3. Glover received packages at Taylor’s address.​
1. Did Glover and Taylor have an “ongoing connection”?
Their relationship dates back to at least 2016, when Taylor loaned Glover her rental car, only to have the police show up at her door to ask about the dead body in the trunk. The dead man turned out to be the brother of one of Glover’s criminal confederates.​
But that was four years before the raid! Surely, Breonna wised up after the body-in-the-trunk incident and dumped Jamarcus like a hot potato. Right?​
Nope! Taylor continued bonding Glover out of jail through his many arrests from 2016 to 2020. He called Taylor from jail at least 26 times during those four years — that can be proven — including on Jan. 3, 2020, three months before the raids. During that call from January 2020, the two talk about sleeping together and exchange “I love you’s.”​
On Jan. 2, 2020, police installed a pole camera to observe one of the crack houses in response to numerous violent assaults in the area. The very day the camera went up, Taylor’s car was seen pulling up to the house, dropping off Glover. On Feb. 13, 2020, Taylor drove him there again, and while waiting for him, got out of her car, in full view of the camera.​
GPS tracking showed his car driving to Taylor’s house six times in January 2020 alone.​
But this is a dry recitation of police evidence. Glover’s baby mama (not Breonna) is more colorful. In a recorded jailhouse phone call the day after the shooting, she told him: “This b*tch (Breonna) where she’s been with you, since you ain’t been over at my house … the same day you post a picture I guess she post a video, you knew it because she said what’s up she was in the bed with you, you kissing all over her.”​
Glover repeatedly assures the irate baby mama that Breonna just kept his money for him — and that thousands of dollars were still at her house.​
Now, where in the world would the police get the idea that Glover and Taylor had some sort of “ongoing connection”? It’s a puzzlement.​
...​

Read the rest at the link.

Being Gestspo means never having to say I have evidence

perhaps, but Garland who is a good guy is really not on the ball.
I was at a commencement ceremony back in May [around the 28th] up in Boston and Garland told the audience that he knew and understood fascism because his family had to escape Germany to come to this country to escape the Nazi' just before world war one, everybody checked it out [on their phones] and his family did come here in the late 1800's but there was no Nazi threat until world war II.
that means he made it up
Benito Mussolini coined the term “fascism” in 1919 to describe his political movement, that doesn't mean the German leadership didn't build the framework for fascism:

Wilhelm II (Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albert; 27 January 1859 – 4 June 1941), anglicised as William II, was the last German Emperor (German: Kaiser) and King of Prussia, reigning from 15 June 1888 until his abdication on 9 November 1918. Despite strengthening the German Empire's position as a great power by building a powerful navy, his tactless public statements and erratic foreign policy greatly antagonized the international community and are considered by many to be one of the underlying causes for World War I. When the German war effort collapsed after a series of crushing defeats on the Western Front in 1918, he was forced to abdicate, thereby marking the end of the German Empire and the House of Hohenzollern's 300-year reign in Prussia and 500-year reign in Brandenburg.

Benito Mussolini coined the term “fascism” in 1919 to describe his political movement, that doesn't mean the German leadership didn't build the framework for fascism:
and what does this do to explain his claim that his family was/were "escaping the Nazi' prior to world war one"?
Wilhelm II (Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor Albert; 27 January 1859 – 4 June 1941), anglicised as William II, was the last German Emperor (German: Kaiser) and King of Prussia, reigning from 15 June 1888 until his abdication on 9 November 1918. Despite strengthening the German Empire's position as a great power by building a powerful navy, his tactless public statements and erratic foreign policy greatly antagonized the international community and are considered by many to be one of the underlying causes for World War I. When the German war effort collapsed after a series of crushing defeats on the Western Front in 1918, he was forced to abdicate, thereby marking the end of the German Empire and the House of Hohenzollern's 300-year reign in Prussia and 500-year reign in Brandenburg.
Nothing in that is new or news to me, I knew this prior to my post.

and what does this do to explain his claim that his family was/were "escaping the Nazi' prior to world war one"?

Nothing in that is new or news to me, I knew this prior to my post.
Precursor of Nazism, fascism has many points - 14 in most. These elements may have been the precursor elements to have his family leave Germany. When the AG was old enough his ancestors may have related Nazism and Fascism as one.

My maternal ancestors left France in the late 1800's when they lived in Strasbourg which was very close to the German Border, where French and German languages were used. I was not old enough to ask them why they came to the US.

Precursor of Nazism, fascism has many points - 14 in most. These elements may have been the precursor elements to have his family leave Germany.
When the AG was old enough his ancestors may have related Nazism and Fascism as one.
and when do you suppose any of them will be old enough to know that that could not possibly be true since it [leaving germany] occurred prior to world war one?...you are suggesting that he still does not know this could not have been the case.
My maternal ancestors left France in the late 1800's when they lived in Strasbourg which was very close to the German Border, where French and German languages were used. I was not old enough to ask them why they came to the US.
and so do you believe today that it is possible it may have been to escape the nazi's?

Reserved, studious and precise, Merrick Garland appears to be an attorney general selected by central casting. Unfortunately, the part he is playing belongs to another era, one where the government was widely trusted.

After orchestrating one of the biggest events in the history of the Department of Justice, Garland proved himself too small for the moment. Whether he volunteered or was pushed into authorizing the unprecedented FBI raid on the home of former President Donald Trump, he was woefully unprepared for the entirely predictable fallout.

It should not have been a surprise to him that about half the country believes the raid was motivated by politics. Or that Trump’s support, which had been slipping, instantly started rising among Republicans and some independents. (snip)
He insisted he could not, under law, give any information about the search, but said he would petition the judge to release the warrant and a list of what was taken. The search, he emphasized, was by-the-book and had absolutely no political dimension.

And then the leaks started. Within hours, and long before the warrant was made public, headlines from numerous outlets friendly to the administration began with words like “FBI seized” and “FBI recovered” before going on to describe how many boxes of documents agents took and what was in them.

The Washington Post was first to claim some documents were “relating to nuclear weapons” and said the search “underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and potentially in danger of falling into the wrong hands.”

Shades of Russia, Russia, Russia right there. (snip)
As Yogi Berra said, “It’s déjà vu all over again.”

Indeed it is and, naturally, all the sources were anonymous, with The Washington Post saying they “spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.”

In plain English, the leakers were committing a crime by disclosing the info Garland said was confidential. But breathes there a fool who believes the AG is upset and plans to find and prosecute them?

Trump’s out of office, but that hasn’t dimmed the left’s desire to destroy him. Sadly, the cutthroat ranks now include the sitting attorney general.

Their excuse, er, reasoning is that Trump is a danger to democracy, even as they marshal an unprecedented use of federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies against him.

In truth, the real danger to democracy is the government itself when it abuses its power for partisan purposes. AG Merrick Garland’s raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago is a farce of law

So far, my conclusion is that this administration, staring down a massive loss in the Midterm elections, and an intransigent Biden who refuses to take the advice of insiders in the Democrat party to not run in '24, coupled with a complete failure of the J6 clown show to get through to the country beyond the usual boot lickers in the party despite their highly produced television style Stalin show trials, decided that they needed more....So, they needed a pretext to rifle through everything Trump has/had...

In steps Garland (no stranger to partisan persecution) and Judge Reinhart, who btw. had recused himself from an earlier law suit against Trump, citing that he could not be impartial, Judge who signed Mar-a-Lago warrant took himself off Trump’s lawsuit against Hillary, Democrats to the rescue of J6 to 'get him'....

Now comes the slow drip of "leaks" from within the politicized FBI to outlets like the NYtimes, and WaPo citing "sources with knowledge of..." etc. twisting, and selectively citing only that which they think damages the former President, and or those running with his endorsement...Some of which in a cynical move Democrats backed in primaries knowing this was coming because it was always the plan...

We are in strange times my friends...We no longer have conversations on boards like these trying to change minds on ideas, instead just look to troll, and destroy...But one thing I do know, is that nothing going on right now is serendipity....

So far, my conclusion is that this administration, staring down a massive loss in the Midterm elections, and an intransigent Biden who refuses to take the advice of insiders in the Democrat party to not run in '24, coupled with a complete failure of the J6 clown show to get through to the country beyond the usual boot lickers in the party despite their highly produced television style Stalin show trials, decided that they needed more....So, they needed a pretext to rifle through everything Trump has/had...

In steps Garland (no stranger to partisan persecution) and Judge Reinhart, who btw. had recused himself from an earlier law suit against Trump, citing that he could not be impartial, Judge who signed Mar-a-Lago warrant took himself off Trump’s lawsuit against Hillary, Democrats to the rescue of J6 to 'get him'....

Now comes the slow drip of "leaks" from within the politicized FBI to outlets like the NYtimes, and WaPo citing "sources with knowledge of..." etc. twisting, and selectively citing only that which they think damages the former President, and or those running with his endorsement...Some of which in a cynical move Democrats backed in primaries knowing this was coming because it was always the plan...

We are in strange times my friends...We no longer have conversations on boards like these trying to change minds on ideas, instead just look to troll, and destroy...But one thing I do know, is that nothing going on right now is serendipity....
Who “leaked“ what happened to Melania’s underwear? I didn’t see that in the NYT or WaPo.

No one knows the whole story yet. Not even close. And we probably won't for a while.

Everything else is simply hysteria, paranoia, partisan bullshit, misinformation and conjecture.

As usual.
I agree, on both sides, but you are saying this with your thumb on the liberal scale….Sad you refuse to see that.

Forum List

Back