what blm shows up about police inaction

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

another black lie. the police job is to enforce the law. the protect and serve thing is just motto that some police forces use. not the title of their job. and they cant do their job when black people are shooting there the minute they knock on their doors.

Last edited:
BLM keeps us all safe

American Patriots

1660248234425.gif

BLM are todays Patriots

Fighting for FREEDOM

1660249246699.gif

another black lie. the police job is to enforce the law. the protect and serve thing is just motto that some police forces use. not the title of their job. and they cant do their job when black people are shooting there the minute they knock on their doors.
You are brainwashed. Have you always been a racist? Do you fear the black and brown ethnicities who are putting their power non violently, and in response assholes like you post bullshit?

It's bums like you who make this claim and when white men and some women stormed the Capitol Building harming the Capitol Police you deny this violence. You are a damn liar and not very bright and those are the best qualities you bring to this message board.

You are brainwashed. Have you always been a racist? Do you fear the black and brown ethnicities who are putting their power non violently, and in response assholes like you post bullshit?

It's bums like you who make this claim and when white men and some women stormed the Capitol Building harming the Capitol Police you deny this violence. You are a damn liar and not very bright and those are the best qualities you bring to this message board.
only real racist would talk that way to me. white men and women who were let in and asked were the secuity was> and there were blacks ther to racist,. you are true one.who is brainwashed by the left and blm.

only real racist would talk that way to me. white men and women who were let in and asked were the secuity was> and there were blacks ther to racist,. you are true one.who is brainwashed by the left and blm.
Statement: only real racist would talk that way to me.

Response: I take everyone by their attitude, and in MB's their words. Your posts are clearly hatful and blame BLM as domestic terrorists when the vast majority of minorities - black, brown, native Americans march in peaceful protests.

Those who loot, burn and attack law enforcement are in their minority.

My take on you is you're are not well educated, and your ignorance is what guides your posts.

MAGA tries to overturn our Democracy
Our “Democracy” has been a failure since at least 1861, if not longer. It’s time to finally put this government out of our misery and to form a proper Government run by those who have proven an ability to think, speak and act Ptoperly and Morally.

Statement: only real racist would talk that way to me.

Response: I take everyone by their attitude, and in MB's their words. Your posts are clearly hatful and blame BLM as domestic terrorists when the vast majority of minorities - black, brown, native Americans march in peaceful protests.

Those who loot, burn and attack law enforcement are in their minority.

My take on you is you're are not well educated, and your ignorance is what guides your posts.
you call hundreds of thousands black burnnig , looting and stealing peacful? her is a tip for your black only make up 14 percent of the population and do 52 percent of the crime. they need to fix themsevles. there is only small percentage of black that can be delt with. my take on you is is your one of these dumb liberal people that wont admit the truth and are in denial. you can not fix what you wont admit too.

Our “Democracy” has been a failure since at least 1861, if not longer. It’s time to finally put this government out of our misery and to form a proper Government run by those who have proven an ability to think, speak and act Ptoperly and Morally.
the republicans

you call hundreds of thousands black burnnig , looting and stealing peacful? her is a tip for your black only make up 14 percent of the population and do 52 percent of the crime. they need to fix themsevles. there is only small percentage of black that can be delt with. my take on you is is your one of these dumb liberal people that wont admit the truth and are in denial. you can not fix what you wont admit too.

I did not write and I don't believe that "hundreds of thousands black burnnig , looting and stealing peacful?"

A riot has a cause and the cause in every one of these riots occurs in response to the murder of a black man by the Police. Maybe you are not old enough to have seen the riots all across America after the assassination of Martin L. King.

After that, more killings by police resulted in riots, and most of the victims were living in poverty. I'm not suggesting the victim was an innocent person, in my career in LE I saw many crimes and made many arrests; however as I moved up in the agency I wrote some of the policies, and one of them was the use of force.

The facts are, Black Lives Matter and immediately people like you mock this reality, as people like you who rejected Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunities for all.

Think about this.

how do you know? i say they do.
I look at their membership, their voting record, the legislation they have written, sponsored, and voted for. They may try to talk the talk but they most certainly do not walk the walk.

THEYVE NOMINATED A WOMAN FOR VICE PRESIDENT, FOR GOD’S SAKE!!!!!

Last edited:
I look at their membership, their voting record, the legislation they have written, sponsored, and voted for. They may try to talk the talk but they most certainly do not walk the walk.

THEYVE NOMINATED A WOMAN FOR VICE PRESIDENT, FOR GOD’S SAKE!!!!!
thats dems. the block republicans form doing anything.

thats dems. the block republicans form doing anything
That’s BOTH sides. Neither party has ANY Moral high ground to stand on. Neither party has ANY interest in Right and Wrong, only whatever will gain them more political power. Ideology has been replaced with populism on both sides of the aisle.

Forum List

Back