Men Favor Military Draft for Women A Lot More Than Women Do

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Voters aren’t all that supportive of a military draft, but if there is one, they think women should be just as eligible as men. Women aren’t so sure of that.

This is great. Women wants equality. Just not too much equality.

I say, go for it. It wouldn't even have to be compulsory. All that's needed is to set the rule/law so you have to show your proof of registration with the selective service if you want to vote. That would eliminate non citizens and most women who do not register to selective service from voting. The ones that do sign up should not have combat roles though unless they can pass all the same tests as men.

There is no pussy pass in real combat. There are plenty of potatoes to be peeled and latrines to service.

Yeah. If I was asked if I wanted to give birth and have periods I'd say no. So, woman have common sense too.

A military draft in the past limited the age and gender of those required to serve, as well as their fitness to serve.

We've seen Israel women adapt well to military service, as well as women in America who were recently granted to serve in combat situations.

A compromise and one I support is that every citizen*, between the ages of 16 and 36 provide two years service** to the United States.

* Every citizen mentally and physically capable to serve.

**Only those who serve in combat roles (not necessarily serving in combat) to benefit from the GI Bills; others who may serve domestically or internationally to receive lesser benefits, including extra points on civil service exams for those who wish to continue in government service (local, state or federal).

A military draft in the past limited the age and gender of those required to serve, as well as their fitness to serve.

We've seen Israel women adapt well to military service, as well as women in America who were recently granted to serve in combat situations.

A compromise and one I support is that every citizen*, between the ages of 16 and 36 provide two years service** to the United States.

**Only those who serve in combat roles (not necessarily serving in combat) to benefit from the GI Bills; others who may serve domestically or internationally to receive lesser benefits, including extra points on civil service exams for those who wish to continue in government service (local, state or federal).
Sounds imminently reasonable, but why 16? That would encourage too many drop outs, I'm afraid.

Why just citizens? Why shouldn't Permanent Residents, Dreamers and Illegals be forced to serve as well? These individuals are required to register for selective service now.

I have a real problem with people being forced into non-military service at the behest of the state, if they haven't been convicted of a crime by 12 angry men. If the nation needs men in the infantry to fight a war in a time of national crisis, that's one thing. But demanding free service and forcing young men to delay their lives to pick litter off the shoulders of our nation's interstates seems a waste.

Every living soul in the US ages 18-40 should be eligible for the draft.

All 74 genders or whatever.....let’s not be hypocrites, lefties.

Political correctness is only embraced by fucking morons

This reminds me of disqualifying "hate speech" from being free speech.

Where, "hate speech" is used to create a second-class citizenship out of the dissidence. Screaming "hate speech" is closer to being hate speech then saying "build the wall" or wearing a MAGA hat which some people are calling "hate speech". Claiming someones speech is "hate speech" is yet another method to put in place censorship using emotional arguments. The only thing those claiming they want to ban "hate speech" are doing is giving those who are being targeted by these "hate speech" ban more focus and a greater platform. It gives the "hate speech" more power.

It goes the same for political correctness that is trying to control, or regulate, what the "hate speech" is in order to shut the political opponents.

Voters aren’t all that supportive of a military draft, but if there is one, they think women should be just as eligible as men. Women aren’t so sure of that.

I say, go for it. It wouldn't even have to be compulsory. All that's needed is to set the rule/law so you have to show your proof of registration with the selective service if you want to vote. That would eliminate non citizens and most women who do not register to selective service from voting. The ones that do sign up should not have combat roles though unless they can pass all the same tests as men.

There is no pussy pass in real combat. There are plenty of potatoes to be peeled and latrines to service.

Black men won the franchise before white women were given affirmative action.

Black men won the franchise before white women were given affirmative action.

Black men won the franchise before women got the right to vote as well

There shouldn't be a draft period. We have an all volunteer, professional military that happens to be the most powerful in history. There is no reason to fuck that up by forcefully enlisting a bunch of people who don't want to serve.

Too bad if they don't like it. 18 year old women should be required to register for a potential draft.

I'm fine with leaving women out of the draft. Our wives and daughters shouldn't be sent to wars, it just makes sense. Most of women are fine with that too. I say most, because there are the other ones that demands absolute equality. For those, I would give them just that. Equality means equality. If you do not subject women to the draft, then you recognize the sexes are not equal, and that this is a guiding principle in national policy.

On the other hand, not making yourself eligible to draft should come with some expected restrictions elsewhere. You don't register to draft, you cant vote, or you cant be in politics, for instance. If you don't have a skin in the game, you're not playing the game.

The truth is, modern feminists never wanted equality, they want superiority and special privileges with none of the responsibilities. They want to be the class who men serve.

Of course....it doubles the draft pool. It's obvious. As a woman, I firmly believe that women should register for the draft also.

Forum List

Back