Men Favor Military Draft for Women A Lot More Than Women Do

Every living soul in the US ages 18-40 should be eligible for the draft.

All 74 genders or whatever.....letā€™s not be hypocrites, lefties.

Immediate draft of all nu wave feminist, fat, lesbian and ugly women to form a battalion whose sole purpose is to serve as the first wave of any risky ground invasion. Strapped with suicide vests of course. :D

Our enemies pray on weak. Have few female Marines or army infantry to be raped and tortured on live TV so that some of the them take a step back and rethink the whole. For today feminists "white men are literally like Hitler and it's time to abolish Western Civilization". Maybe once they see that pussy privilege actually has a cost that was previously paid by men, they might not want to destroy everything that protects them. :D
While you hide under the bed at home, right?

Women want equal rights, so they should absolutely serve, we agree on something.

This is great. Women wants equality. Just not too much equality.

I say, go for it. It wouldn't even have to be compulsory. All that's needed is to set the rule/law so you have to show your proof of registration with the selective service if you want to vote. That would eliminate non citizens and most women who do not register to selective service from voting. The ones that do sign up should not have combat roles though unless they can pass all the same tests as men.

There is no pussy pass in real combat. There are plenty of potatoes to be peeled and latrines to service.

Uh, guy, they don't peel potatoes anymore. Usually, they serve pre-processed food in the field, and in garrison, it's private contractors.

The thing is, we put draft registration back into place in the 1970's when Jimmy Carter was trying to convince people he had a pair of testicles... and then it became one of these wasteful government programs that no one ever questions.

The modern military doesn't want or need a draft. The last thing they want is to try to train UNWILLING recruits. They have a hard enough time with guys and gals who volunteered to be there and are trying to accomplish something.

Uhm, guy... peeling potatoes and cleaning toilets is figure of speech, you don't have to take it literally. There are many non-combative roles that women can be assigned to. Since you missed it, although in OP I am talking about women draft, the thread actually is about women equality.

Nod if you get it.

There shouldn't be a draft period. We have an all volunteer, professional military that happens to be the most powerful in history. There is no reason to fuck that up by forcefully enlisting a bunch of people who don't want to serve.

Right now we don't need a draft, however 18 year olds need to register.

Forget the freaking draft. :D

It seems, women... and here I am aiming at feminists, are demanding equality in order to share the benefits, but when we start talking about duties, they are nowhere to be found, or they accuse us of misogyny. Whichever way we chose leads us down a pathway which we cannot right.

To put things back in some natural order, or to have natural order reassert itself, it all has to fall apart completely. Regardless of us trying to accept them as equal, and treat them as equal, it seems it's never enough and it is shameful how many times we must learn the lesson that women are not the equals of men, or tat least they're don't want to be, since equality is clearly not enough.

Voters arenā€™t all that supportive of a military draft, but if there is one, they think women should be just as eligible as men. Women arenā€™t so sure of that.

I say, go for it. It wouldn't even have to be compulsory. All that's needed is to set the rule/law so you have to show your proof of registration with the selective service if you want to vote. That would eliminate non citizens and most women who do not register to selective service from voting. The ones that do sign up should not have combat roles though unless they can pass all the same tests as men.

There is no pussy pass in real combat. There are plenty of potatoes to be peeled and latrines to service.

----------------------------------- I like your plan about the NO voting , no register and no vote but I want to see them in combat . Probably all 'lady' combat units as I don't want the real Soldiers endangered by saving the girls .

It doesn't have to be voting privilege, it could be anything. I believe that if you have no skin in the game, you cannot be objective. The same as paying taxes, those who don't pay the taxes, should't be voting how tax dollar is spent. Just as there should be "no taxation without representation", i think it goes both ways: "no representation without taxation. You can't demand absolute equality, but reject the responsibilities that comes with it.

Yeah, "lady" combat...

But lets say there is a draft for women, what it would look like. I think that women could be as patriotic as men, and most of those wouldn't complain about it. But I am not talking about them... I'm talking about barely 5% of utter degenerate new wave feminist trash who for some reason get 95% of media and pols attention. I don't even think those fat worthless hambeasts are going to be the ones getting drafted. It'll be our normal woman who could give a fuck less about feminism and likely from conservative families, which is what most women are.

No, what I want to see are all these good feminists sent off to the front line to face our enemies. Somethings telling me they wouldn't last long and will end up being raped to death.

Of course....it doubles the draft pool. It's obvious. As a woman, I firmly believe that women should register for the draft also.

What makes you think that very many women are physically strong enough and tough enough to fight in the infantry?

I suppose a few are, but the purpose of a draft is to assemble an army to kill people and break things. Not to show how "equal" we are.

I was watching celebrity boxing on TV several years ago, and the fight was Joey Buttafuoco vs. Chyna.

Buttafuoco is no athlete at all, and Chyna was a world class athlete and champion in her own right. Buttafuoco still won. I don't think there is much point in conscripting broads into the military, the goal is to WIN wars, not show how committed we are to social justice
------------------------------------- 17 years fighting muslims in the middle east [my DAD and Uncles did much better in 2 theatres of war in the 1940s ] So much losing I guess and 'female sailors' are good at crashing Navy Vessels on the high seas . Problem is that they are American Naval ships P.P..

I was trying to find the link from before few years back, about women joining the military for benefits and scholarship, and getting paid without actually having to do anything, and in nutshell, using military like a welfare. They would mysteriously get pregnant right as their deployment approaches, a trick that has been up the sleeve of enlisted women since the military began allowing them in. Just as many transgenders joining the military to get free hormone therapies and surgeries.

Anyone heard of a reserve Navy supply ship with a mostly female crew called the love boat where 30 or 40 percent of the women became pregnant in the first Gulf war?

Too bad if they don't like it. 18 year old women should be required to register for a potential draft.

I'm fine with leaving women out of the draft. Our wives and daughters shouldn't be sent to wars, it just makes sense. Most of women are fine with that too. I say most, because there are the other ones that demands absolute equality. For those, I would give them just that. Equality means equality. If you do not subject women to the draft, then you recognize the sexes are not equal, and that this is a guiding principle in national policy.

On the other hand, not making yourself eligible to draft should come with some expected restrictions elsewhere. You don't register to draft, you cant vote, or you cant be in politics, for instance. If you don't have a skin in the game, you're not playing the game.

The truth is, modern feminists never wanted equality, they want superiority and special privileges with none of the responsibilities. They want to be the class who men serve.
The truth is, modern feminists never wanted equality, they want superiority and special privileges with none of the responsibilities. They want to be the class who men serve.
:eusa_clap: Awesome summary!

If they don't pass the physical then there is that...but they need to all register. There are men who don't make it either. In fact I read something the other week that said only 30 % of Americans are physically qualified for our military today.

If 30% of the young men qualify, probably only 3% of the chicks are tough enough. Doesn't seem worth springing for the physicals to figure which will meet it.

This is where we part.

I don't think that females are strong enough to fight. I was reviewing Bruce Jenner's times in the races part of the 1976 decathlon.

Now he wasn't a champion in any particular race, he was "all around" in the decathlon with just great times- but not world champion times- for men in the various races and events.

But to this day, if he is recognized as a "woman" for his records, he's the fastest woman of all time on the track.

Men are just a lot stronger than broads, and in a war you need to put best folks on the battlefield.

You gotta be careful when you say things like "I don't think that females are strong enough to fight", because you gonna get accused of being woman hater or at least misogynist. :D

Today's feminists all claim to be "strong, (insert race), women". We have mandatory military service, and if it also being mandatory to women is spoken, women go: "we can't be forced to military, men should fight, and women give birth." But try saying next that women's role is to be mothers and they lash out at that too.

Not to mention that looking at birthrate, someones are not even trying. This all is just to get stuff without giving anything back. Men are getting tired of it. Like in any other case, I see it as immoral to deny people fruits of their labor. And I want women to enjoy fruits of their labor, even if they taste like shit. But, I think women get a pussy pass, they always do.

Last edited:

Immediate draft of all nu wave feminist, fat, lesbian and ugly women to form a battalion whose sole purpose is to serve as the first wave of any risky ground invasion. Strapped with suicide vests of course. :D

Our enemies pray on weak. Have few female Marines or army infantry to be raped and tortured on live TV so that some of the them take a step back and rethink the whole. For today feminists "white men are literally like Hitler and it's time to abolish Western Civilization". Maybe once they see that pussy privilege actually has a cost that was previously paid by men, they might not want to destroy everything that protects them. :D
While you hide under the bed at home, right?

I sense strong butthurt here.

By the way, I had my share of fights, have you?

You gotta be careful when you say things like "I don't think that females are strong enough to fight", because you gonna get accused of being woman hater or at least misogynist. :D

It depends on what you mean by "female".

I think Bruce Jenner is certainly as physically strong as a man.

Anyone heard of a reserve Navy supply ship with a mostly female crew called the love boat where 30 or 40 percent of the women became pregnant in the first Gulf war?

A lot of broads are turned on by violence. I'm not surprised by the number of pregnancies during a war. This is why boxing, professional wrestling and other combat sports are great places to take a dame out to.

It depends on what you mean by "female".

I think Bruce Jenner is certainly as physically strong as a man.
upload_2019-3-6_23-2-32.png

Voters arenā€™t all that supportive of a military draft, but if there is one, they think women should be just as eligible as men. Women arenā€™t so sure of that.

Black men won the franchise before white women were given affirmative action.
Naturally. For example, the Republican party banned slavery,, despite Democrat (party of slavery) opposition, the Republican party gave blacks the right to vote, despite Democrat opposition, and the Republican party gained women the right to vote, despite Democrats blocking the 19th amendment 5 times before the Republicans succeeded in pushing it through.

What do all of these facts really mean? They prove that the Democratic party is nothing but a bunch of racist, sexist fringe group of criminals, misfits and assholes.

Total scum.

Our enemies do NOT pray on the weak.

They might prey on the weak, but how would you know?

Of course....it doubles the draft pool. It's obvious. As a woman, I firmly believe that women should register for the draft also.

What makes you think that very many women are physically strong enough and tough enough to fight in the infantry?

I suppose a few are, but the purpose of a draft is to assemble an army to kill people and break things. Not to show how "equal" we are.

I was watching celebrity boxing on TV several years ago, and the fight was Joey Buttafuoco vs. Chyna.

Buttafuoco is no athlete at all, and Chyna was a world class athlete and champion in her own right. Buttafuoco still won. I don't think there is much point in conscripting broads into the military, the goal is to WIN wars, not show how committed we are to social justice
------------------------------------- 17 years fighting muslims in the middle east [my DAD and Uncles did much better in 2 theatres of war in the 1940s ] So much losing I guess and 'female sailors' are good at crashing Navy Vessels on the high seas . Problem is that they are American Naval ships P.P..

I was trying to find the link from before few years back, about women joining the military for benefits and scholarship, and getting paid without actually having to do anything, and in nutshell, using military like a welfare. They would mysteriously get pregnant right as their deployment approaches, a trick that has been up the sleeve of enlisted women since the military began allowing them in. Just as many transgenders joining the military to get free hormone therapies and surgeries.

Yeah, you heard wrong.

If they don't pass the physical then there is that...but they need to all register. There are men who don't make it either. In fact I read something the other week that said only 30 % of Americans are physically qualified for our military today.

If 30% of the young men qualify, probably only 3% of the chicks are tough enough. Doesn't seem worth springing for the physicals to figure which will meet it.

Do you know how few people serve in combat units in the Army that come in contact with the enemy face-to-face?

They might prey on the weak, but how would you know?

Sir, it seems to me that bringing back conscription in order to reinstate the draft would actually weaken the military. It'd invite rivalry. It'd invite tension between voluntary service personnel and conscripted service personnel. One might agree that this undermines cohesiveness within a unit. And beyond.

Conscripts are also very unlikely to choose to embark on a military career. Which renders the draft ineffective in terms of retention of trained personnel, particularly given the state of technological advancements which do require retention to be effective.

Voluntary service has fulfilled the need thus far.

images

images

upload_2019-3-7_0-50-15.jpeg

Israel does just fine with female combatants. It's also mandatory for everyone there to provide two years of service.

Been to Israel a few times and I wouldn't want to have to fight the Israelis.

With equal rights comes equal responsibility.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Uhm, guy... peeling potatoes and cleaning toilets is figure of speech, you don't have to take it literally. There are many non-combative roles that women can be assigned to. Since you missed it, although in OP I am talking about women draft, the thread actually is about women equality.

Oh, I thought it was about your misogyny, since we aren't drafting anyone and women already serve in a variety of roles in the military, even in the infantry now.

But of course, when you use terms like "peeling potatoes" and "Cleaning latrines", you realize how sexist that comes off, right?

A girly friend of mine got raped in the service, by her immediate CO.

It happens a lot.

It happens a lot in the civilian world, too. Since we only put 3% of rapists in prison, it's one of those crimes that's easy to get away with.

Forum List

Back