Men Beating Up Women?

Watch these Liberals who feel it's just peachy keen.

"Should Transgender Athletes Be Allowed In Women’s Sports?"

Should Trans Athletes Be Allowed In Women Sports?

Duh...yup!

Men boxing against women...yeah...'cause now they're women....

Not unfair at all....women should just try harder...

You can just train to make your body like a man....'

Their genetics don't have anything to do with it....

I don't think men are born stronger....

Wait until you see this convention of imbeciles.

1615571401232.png

I have my doubt about the hormone therapy. Btw a mixed team is not eligible for a woman NCAA Championship but they are for the men's team..

Biden executive order that you voted for:

Combat discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity………make sure fake girls completely destroy women’s sports.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "
The transgender threat to women's sports | Opinion

The only other option comes with too steep a price. To force young women to compete with male-bodied athletes will bring about the collapse of women's sports.
Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

Now you want to hide from the results of your stupidity.

At the rate things are going in a few years there will be plenty of guys in the process of becoming girls to have their own sports division.

At the rate things are going in a few years there will be plenty of guys in the process of becoming girls to have their own sports division.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

William Butler Yeats,"The Second Coming"

I have my doubt about the hormone therapy. Btw a mixed team is not eligible for a woman NCAA Championship but they are for the men's team..

Combat discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity………make sure fake girls completely destroy women’s sports.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "

The only other option comes with too steep a price. To force young women to compete with male-bodied athletes will bring about the collapse of women's sports.
Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

I've been quite clear. Girls should be allowed to move up in class and compete at the highest level they can, but the boys should not be able to compete for scholarships or at NCAA's highest level. Because it is dependent on the hormones or hormone blockers and I wonder both about their effectiveness as well as the ability for the athletes to cheat.

Watch these Liberals who feel it's just peachy keen.

"Should Transgender Athletes Be Allowed In Women’s Sports?"

Should Trans Athletes Be Allowed In Women Sports?

Duh...yup!

Men boxing against women...yeah...'cause now they're women....

Not unfair at all....women should just try harder...

You can just train to make your body like a man....'

Their genetics don't have anything to do with it....

I don't think men are born stronger....

Wait until you see this convention of imbeciles.

You gotta take estrogen injections to be a trangendered woman. Women's sports associations are testing for levels of testosterone and if a woman has a certain amount she is unable to participate in women's sports. Renee Richards didn't dominate tennis. But to shut up idiots like you, we can just create a transgendered division for men and women. Women are taking testosterone to transgender to men, you are not saying a damn word about that. You're ignorant on this matter. But what else is new?

That's total bullshit. You're lying for the corporate media.

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

I've been quite clear. Girls should be allowed to move up in class and compete at the highest level they can, but the boys should not be able to compete for scholarships or at NCAA's highest level. Because it is dependent on the hormones or hormone blockers and I wonder both about their effectiveness as well as the ability for the athletes to cheat.

"I've been quite clear. Blah blah blah...."

Actually, I've been more clear....exposing the fact that you voted to put that executive order into effect, one that destroys women's sports.....

.....pretty much because you're stupid.....

....and now you'd like absolution.

On the bright side, you are now eligible to have 'IDIOT' chiseled on your tombstone at no additional cost.

Last edited:
40 years back i had a buddy who became a jarhead. Came back lean and mean ! We had a pushup contest after hearing the "jarhead chant" we did 50000000 pushups and ran 1000 miles every day !! USA
He did about 40. I did about 65. I'm a redneck gunsmith and drank a lot of beer. I said " Boy. I'da whipped you 5 years ago and I can whip you right now"
He died in 2009. Great guy since we were 7-8 years old.Incredible drummer. Good shot with a pistol.
The meathead virus never got out of his system, Flags. Semper fi daily.
Hat for an ID
Hid dad WAS a baaaad mofo. WW2 The badass generation

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

Actually, I've been more clear....exposing the fact that you voted to put that executive order into effect, one that destroys women's sports.....

On the bright side, you are now eligible to have 'IDIOT' chiseled on your tombstone at no additional cost.

Does the rabid right seems more uptight these days to you. They seem to be posting more and more trite, petty insults than usual. Not you of course, trite, petty insults are your game plan.

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

Does the rabid right seems more uptight these days to you. They seem to be posting more and more trite, petty insults than usual. Not you of course, trite, petty insults are your game plan.

There is no such 'rabid right.'

I, on the Right, can name policies of Trumps that I endorse, and can explain.

You, indoctrinated simpleton that you are, cannot either name any Trump polices you voted against, nor which Biden policies you can defend.

You used the term "rabid."
It means having or proceeding from an extreme or fanatical support of or belief in something.

Clearly, you fool, your post has become a boomerang.

Forum List

Back