Woman boxer says it straight "I don’t care if you’ve got boobies, you were still born a man." Here comes the backlash from the Marsxists.

Yes we know the difference between a tranny girl and a real girl. We know. We're not stupid. But we also know the difference between a tranny boy and a real boy. It's not science. It's emotions. Mental. And you don't know the science of what makes one boy become Tom Brady and other boys turn into Giselle.
I mean, there is biological science between it all.

I don’t know who Giselle is, but I’m guessing Tom Brady has very different genetics and much higher test levels.

It’s all biological.

Yes we know the difference between a tranny girl and a real girl. We know. We're not stupid. But we also know the difference between a tranny boy and a real boy. It's not science. It's emotions. Mental. And you don't know the science of what makes one boy become Tom Brady and other boys turn into Giselle.

It's lunacy, and sane people want no part of it.

And any lip service that you give to this lunacy only proves that you are, yourself, severely fucked-in the head, and have no credibility whatsoever in trying to make any claim at all to science.

Sane people know that boys are boys and girls are girls, and “trans…” anything are just fucked-up mental cases that need to be treated as such.

And any lip service that you give to this lunacy only proves that you are, yourself, severely fucked-in the head, and have no credibility whatsoever in trying to make any claim at all to science.

Sane people know that boys are boys and girls are girls, and “trans…[” anything are just fucked-up mental cases that need to be treated as such.
We also know that fat women aren’t skinny.

Do you go out of your way to let them know they’re fat?

Sometimes we alter what we say or how we act slightly in consideration of not embarrassing others in public.

It’s called living in a society.

We also know that fat women aren’t skinny.
Do you go out of your way to let them know they’re fat?
Sometimes we alter what we say or how we act slightly in consideration of not embarrassing others in public.
It’s called living in a society.

Again, you are only making it clear that truth holds no value for you, that you are willing to lie in order to promote perversion, madness, and evil, and that you think others should do so as well.

This is all that I need to know about your character to know how much credibility to give you on any topic, which is none at all.

Sane people know that boys are boys and girls are girls, and “trans…” anything are just fucked-up mental cases that need to be treated as such.

Clearly you've never gotten over Obama giving gays marriage. And you fear gays are in your face? You mean loud and proud? Didn't you say that about blacks? Call them uppity?

This is the right's desperate attempt. Now that you have the Supreme's who are for "states rights" I guess Tennessee can ban trannies. It's very unamerican. But your states will suffer not inclusive states. Companies don't move their operations to your states because of your religious beliefs.

This is a wedge issue Republicans exploit because they feel it benefits them. One day they'll realize, like abortion, they are on the wrong side of this issue too.

Not sane people. Extreme right wingers. They understand what you understand. No one else.

So, by that logic, it should be completely acceptable for a man my size to compete against biological women in strength sports or MMA? All I have to do is say I really, really identify as a woman?

I would oppose it, but if you claim to be similar, even though you are nowhere near the same, the courts have ruled your exclusion to be discriminatory practice.

Don’t blame me, I warned about this prior to the obergfell ruling.

Clearly you've never gotten over Obama giving gays marriage. And you fear gays are in your face? You mean loud and proud? Didn't you say that about blacks? Call them uppity?

This is the right's desperate attempt. Now that you have the Supreme's who are for "states rights" I guess Tennessee can ban trannies. It's very unamerican. But your states will suffer not inclusive states. Companies don't move their operations to your states because of your religious beliefs.

This is a wedge issue Republicans exploit because they feel it benefits them. One day they'll realize, like abortion, they are on the wrong side of this issue too.

Not sane people. Extreme right wingers. They understand what you understand. No one else.

What a big bigoted statement. There is no legal “gay marriage”. Gays even opposed the idea of “gay marriage”.

It is, in fact, same sex marriage, not just limited to gay participation. Hetero same sex individuals can also marry!

MSN She goes on to say So the "War on Women" by the left, will it continue with men being able to beat the crap out of women in sports, or will you Marxist finally side with women and stop the cheating by those girly boys who just cant compete against real men.

You think Marxism is related to boobs?

Well, I guess, in your case, boob is the operative word.

The problem with Obergfell is it's based on the same wishful thinking that Roe and Plessey were based on. What it should have done is allow States to decide if they want to ISSUE SSM licenses or not, but force them to treat SSM licenses issued by other States the same as any other license.

And beside the occasional over-reach, the Trans laws are saying you can't drug or mutilate MINORS.

Billy Porter was on Live with Kelly Ripa this morning. Is that "throwing it in your face"?

1696515049833.png

What a big bigoted statement. There is no legal “gay marriage”. Gays even opposed the idea of “gay marriage”.

It is, in fact, same sex marriage, not just limited to gay participation. Hetero same sex individuals can also marry!

They did an episode on that on It's Always Sunny in PA. Hilarious.

I think we all agree transgenders like this shouldn't be allowed to compete with the ladies

View attachment 838070
But one's like this should be able to swim with the girls in gym
View attachment 838071
We most certainly dont agree on that

and your opinion does not get to trump (or maybe you prefer to say “biden” the opinion of everyone else

If that child was born as a boy thats what he will always be

Well, since same-sex marriage has been legalized federally in all 50 states and the District of Columbia since 2015, you are wrong. Hundreds of thousands of gay Americans are married in perfectly legal marriages.

You’re entitled to your personal opinion, but you are factually and objectively wrong if you say gay marriages do not exist.

Facts are facts.
I guess you dont know what a marriage between a man and a woman is all about? When done right (and yes there are a few examples that deny this fact) the man and a woman can create a baby in the womb that is a combination of both parents. Now we all know that two men do it in shit with each other, unable to produce any child but plenty of shit, while two women bump and grind each other and end up the same without to children, of both parents. As i said before there are few examples where a man and a woman cannot produce, usually because the man has been so effeminated, that their Testosterone levels are almost non existent, or the guy has a medical problem that occured when he was young. But it isnt about the truth of marriage, it is the Marxist way to destroy the Nuclear Family, and they, Marxists have done a great job of just doing that. Now we have to deal with all these mentally ill people, who demand that the rest of US have to accept their immoral lifestyles that have been pushed upon US by the rogue Marxist government, and more people are turning away from it. The more you push immorality, the more people resist it, and it will go bad, once this country finally goes over the cliff.

I guess you dont know what a marriage between a man and a woman is all about? When done right (and yes there are a few examples that deny this fact) the man and a woman can create a baby in the womb that is a combination of both parents. Now we all know that two men do it in shit with each other, unable to produce any child but plenty of shit, while two women bump and grind each other and end up the same without to children, of both parents. As i said before there are few examples where a man and a woman cannot produce, usually because the man has been so effeminated, that their Testosterone levels are almost non existent, or the guy has a medical problem that occured when he was young. But it isnt about the truth of marriage, it is the Marxist way to destroy the Nuclear Family, and they, Marxists have done a great job of just doing that. Now we have to deal with all these mentally ill people, who demand that the rest of US have to accept their immoral lifestyles that have been pushed upon US by the rogue Marxist government, and more people are turning away from it. The more you push immorality, the more people resist it, and it will go bad, once this country finally goes over the cliff.
You realize that gay people weren’t going to marry the opposite sex and have kids either way, marriage or no marriage.

So if they weren’t going to have kids anyway, why do you care if they marry each other or not? How does it affect you in any way?

You realize that gay people weren’t going to marry the opposite sex and have kids either way, marriage or no marriage.

So if they weren’t going to have kids anyway, why do you care if they marry each other or not? How does it affect you in any way?

We are, and that includes me, seeing the results of the bastardizing of the legal standard of “similarly situated” when a Man beats a woman in the OP.

What is wrong with you people. Purposely blind?

We are, and that includes me, seeing the results of the bastardizing of the legal standard of “similarly situated” when a Man beats a woman in the OP.

What is wrong with you people. Purposely blind?
What does gay marriage have to do with a man beating a woman?

Forum List

Back