Woman boxer says it straight "I don’t care if you’ve got boobies, you were still born a man." Here comes the backlash from the Marsxists.

Well, since same-sex marriage has been legalized federally in all 50 states and the District of Columbia since 2015, you are wrong. Hundreds of thousands of gay Americans are married in perfectly legal marriages.

You’re entitled to your personal opinion, but you are factually and objectively wrong if you say gay marriages do not exist.

Facts are facts.

Yet, it is hypocritical to say same sex marriage is legal, but trans men competing in woman’s sports should be illegal. They are both based on the legal standard of “similarly situated” individuals being treated equally.

Yet, it is hypocritical to say same sex marriage is legal, but trans men competing in woman’s sports should be illegal. They are both based on the legal standard of “similarly situated” individuals being treated equally.
No, it’s not hypocritical.

Two men marrying each other affects no one.

A biological man competing against biological women in sports creates an unfair advantage and isn’t fair to women athletes who’ve trained all their lives.

See the difference?

Anti science! Sorry You are delusional

I know the science. That's right wing bullshit. But I also think this little boy should swim with the girls. Not compete in high school. Gym class.

1696509142840.png

Well, since same-sex marriage has been legalized federally in all 50 states and the District of Columbia since 2015, you are wrong. Hundreds of thousands of gay Americans are married in perfectly legal marriages.

Passing a law that requires an immoral homosexual mockery of marriage to be treated as genuine marriage is no more valid than passing a law that requires two plus two to equal ten.

Laws cannot change reality, and reality is that marriage is only between a man and a woman; and that there is and can be no such thing as a genuine marriage between two men or between two women.

It takes more than lipstick and a dress to be a female. Kids need taught that at an early age.
I can't believe TN banned trannies in public. Interesting fact about that. It's not the first time a city or state tried this.

In 1863, San Francisco was actually the very first place to enact a ban, what it called a cross-dressing or masquerade ordinance, which prohibited someone from being out in public if they were wearing clothing that was different from their sort of legal sex or assigned sex.

How did that work out for San Francisco? LOL

Passing a law that requires an immoral homosexual mockery of marriage to be treated as genuine marriage is no more valid than passing a law that requires two plus two to equal ten.

Laws cannot change reality, and reality is that marriage is only between a man and a woman; and that there is and can be no such thing as a genuine marriage between two men or between two women.
Marriage is the legal union of individuals. The basic elements of a marriage are: (1) the parties' legal ability to marry each other, (2) mutual consent of the parties, and (3) a marriage contract as required by law.

Marriage is the legal union of individuals. The basic elements of a marriage are: (1) the parties' legal ability to marry each other, (2) mutual consent of the parties, and (3) a marriage contract as required by law.

Basically, what's good for straight couples should be good for gay couples too. Equal rights.

And if women can go out in public like this

1696510114044.png

Then why can't a tranvestite go out looking like this
1696510145429.png

Basically, what's good for straight couples should be good for gay couples too. Equal rights.

And if women can go out in public like this

View attachment 838560

Then why can't a tranvestite go out looking like this
View attachment 838561
They can, but if one deliberately dresses in a way that they know is going to cause a stir, they don’t get to act shocked when people gawk.

Plus, they’d be wise to know their surroundings and the norms that go along with it.

A man in a dress won’t get much attention at a street festival in NYC. A man in a dress at a Walmart in Indiana, not so much.

You are confusing fucked-up lunacy with “science”. There is a very major difference, and it matters; just as there is a very major difference between male and female, that also matters.
Yes we know the difference between a tranny girl and a real girl. We know. We're not stupid. But we also know the difference between a tranny boy and a real boy. It's not science. It's emotions. Mental. And you don't know the science of what makes one boy become Tom Brady and other boys turn into Giselle.

A biological man competing against biological women in sports creates an unfair advantage and isn’t fair to women athletes who’ve trained all their lives.

See the difference?

Don’t conflate feelings with legal standards. The reason we are dealing with Men participating in womens sports today is the legal precedent from Obergfell that said that one group, that I contend is vastly different in function to the other, is similar enough to the other, that prohibiting access Is. discrimination.

Last edited:

See the difference?

I do indeed, but I’m not the one who misused the legal standing of similarly situated individuals that created this problem in the first place.

Don’t conflate feelings with legal standards. The reason we are dealing with Men participating in womens sports today is the legal precedent from Obergfell that said that one group, that I contend is vastly different in function to the other, is similar enough to the other, that prohibiting access I’d discrimination.
So, by that logic, it should be completely acceptable for a man my size to compete against biological women in strength sports or MMA? All I have to do is say I really, really identify as a woman?

Forum List

Back