Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

I bet it's nice. Congrats, dude!:D
I have heard nice things about it, before. It is geographically far from the left wing coast of that state. Still with a Metro/combined population of between 600,000 and 700,000 I hope the good people there, know it bears watching, and the good people remain in charge. :cool:

".....part of a short sentence culled from his lengthy speech at the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6, 2021. By focusing on that brief phrase, Trump is trying to deceive both the courts and the public. He wants people to focus on a short passage in which he told his supporters to march “peacefully and patriotically” to the Capitol, while ignoring all the inflammatory rhetoric he employed during the same speech. "...."we can expect to see this line of defense play out in both the court of public opinion and in the run-up to the federal criminal trial"

I have heard nice things about it, before. It is geographically far from the left wing coast of that state. Still with a Metro/combined population of between 600,000 and 700,000 I hope the good people there, know it bears watching, and the good people remain in charge. :cool:
The area is booming. It's not pleasant. I'm old so I don't worry about it.

None of that rhetoric was part of a conspiracy to overturn a presidential election like Benedict Donald's "Steal this Election" rally on Jan 6th 2021. In fact it didn't even appear to be coordinated or have the aim of achieving anything illegal or unconstitutional.

You've been gaslighted. Candidate Joe Biden repeatedly condemned violent protests. In a May 31 post on his blog shortly after George Floyd’s death, he wrote, “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

How long did Benedict Donald sit in silence on Jan 6th watching on TV while Both Chambers in Congress, our Congress, was under attack by the MAGAMOB that he has just infused with MAGA-anger and sent to the Capitol Building? Why did he wait till after that poor woman lost her life to say something? Had he acted sooner perhaps she would still be alive today.

"It is not just his endorsement of remarks in which an associate urged "trial by combat."
It was also the entire manufactured atmosphere of looming catastrophe; the increasingly wild myths about a reverse landslide election that was being stolen in some secret coup by our now-president."

"I defended the president's right to bring any complaints to our legal system. The legal system spoke. The Electoral College spoke. As I stood up and said clearly at the time, the election was settled.

But that reality just opened a new chapter of even wilder and more unfounded claims.

The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.
Sadly, many politicians sometimes make overheated comments or use metaphors that unhinged listeners might take literally.
This was different.

This was an intensifying crescendo of conspiracy theories, orchestrated by an outgoing president who seemed determined to either overturn the voters' decision or else torch our institutions on the way out.

The unconscionable behavior did not end when the violence began.

Whatever our ex-president claims he thought might happen that day, whatever reaction he says he meant to produce, by that afternoon, he was watching the same live television as the rest of the world.

A mob was assaulting the Capitol in his name. These criminals were carrying his banners, hanging his flags, and screaming their loyalty to him.

It was obvious that only President Trump could end this.

Former aides publicly begged him to do so. Loyal allies frantically called the administration.

But the president did not act swiftly. He did not do his job. He didn't take steps so federal law could be faithfully executed, and order restored.

Instead, according to public reports, he watched television happily as the chaos unfolded. He kept pressing his scheme to overturn the election!"
I stopped reading at "How long did Benedict Donald sit in silence on Jan 6th watching on TV" I bolded the only portions that are honest and true.

I stopped reading at "How long did Benedict Donald sit in silence on Jan 6th watching on TV" I bolded the only portions that are honest and true.

Well then Karen, 187 minutes before The Demon Don started to fulfill his Constitutional duty.

I understand why you hate McConnell too.

".....part of a short sentence culled from his lengthy speech at the White House Ellipse on Jan. 6, 2021. By focusing on that brief phrase, Trump is trying to deceive both the courts and the public. He wants people to focus on a short passage in which he told his supporters to march “peacefully and patriotically” to the Capitol, while ignoring all the inflammatory rhetoric he employed during the same speech. "...."we can expect to see this line of defense play out in both the court of public opinion and in the run-up to the federal criminal trial"

"Inflammatory rhetoric" would have to rise to the level of directing people to violently attack, and that's where it starts to fall apart, because he didn't do that. They would have to invent code words and hidden signals that apparently only they could see in order to make the legal case that he directed a literal attack on the Capitol, and since the riot started before his speech finished, it's unlikely. I do not believe they can do it, which leaves a riot gone bad, and we have those all the time.

Heck, if we really wanted to squash insurrection, we would need to arrest and severely prosecute everyone who took part in creating the autonomous zones. That's a literal insurrection, declaring that the American government has no authority over American territory.

The courts, after 62 hearings and trial, after the recounts, had already decided it was a legitimate election. Only those not supporting the legal system and constitution, remained in doubt. These were the people Trump mobilized to attempt to overthrow due process, and the laws and Constitution of our country.

If you lose at the polls, you take it up in the recalls, where you lost. If that also, fails to find votes needed, you fight it in courts. If all the courts rule against you also, you have lost. You don't attack the Capital and a joint session of congress to overthrow the election. Everybody knows that, that is above 6th grade level, except the charismatic Trump, who led others to their attack, prosecutions and caused the death of both attackers and defenders. He is dumber than the average 6th grader and with less care for the laws of the land, only supporting law and order if it benefits him, which is not supporting law and order, at all. Law and order, just isn't really his thing, as it does not benefit Donald Trump personally.
The courts refused to hear evidence and affidavits.

They're hearing things in GA now:

"

Expert Hacks Georgia Voting Machine in Court, Revealing Potential Election Vulnerabilities"​

I could go into the ad populum fallacy and other erroneous assertions by you, but this is enough.

Last edited:
Sell it down the street, Dukey. Republican Judges and Trumps conservative Supreme Court, did not see it your way.

Looks like they only heard the part where he told them they would have to fight.
View attachment 917518

View attachment 917519

View attachment 917520

Perspective:
1-6gallows2.jpg

Is that a gallows for Tattoo? Gary Coleman? Mini Me? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh I know! Dr. Loveless! :D

Also, somebody has some really poor carpentry skills, they couldn't cut the top beam to be flush?! :102:

Last edited:
Perspective:
1-6gallows2.jpg

Is that a gallows for Tattoo? Gary Coleman? Mini Me? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh I know! Dr. Loveless! :D

Also, somebody has some really poor carpentry skills, they couldn't cut the top beam to be flush?! :102:
A good well deserved perspective on J6 convicts:
1710559716525.jpeg

A good well deserved perspective on J6 convicts:
View attachment 917851
You didn't see them planning that thing on the Twatter like I did.

Right up until about 3 weeks before it happened, because I got banned for posting Hunter laptop stuff.

I had a lot of it back then, dled it from a place a Hong Kong billionaire uploaded it all.

They were cracking down on that stuff bigtime at Twitter.

I lost that OS. Oops.

They weren't plotting any insurrection, they just wanted Congress to listen to them.

Their leader was a woman teacher. #StopTheSteal

Last edited:
The democrats denied the national guard and failed to protect the capitol.

Had Trump sent the National Guard after it was refused or not requested the narrative would be, Trump orders military to over throw the government.

Democrats are clever, clever enought to fool democrat voters
The bigger issue that all you Trumpers ignore is that the military was needed because you attacked the Capitol in a violent attempt to overthrow an election

The bigger issue that all you Trumpers ignore is that the military was needed because you attacked the Capitol in a violent attempt to overthrow an election
the bigger point you miss, is the military is controlled by Trump, so if Trump ordered an insurrection how or why would he order the military to end the insurrection

I will wait for anyone's response, I wont get one, you lose

Benedict Donald's so called lawyers couldn't produce evidence in court. The affidavits submitted were useless hearsay without collaborating evidence.

Forum List

Back