Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

They brought the case to court. There's nothing illegitimate about that. That's exactly how the system works.
The state SC attempting to disenfranchise voters by keeping their chosen candidate off the ballot was illegitimate, bottom line. They should have never heard the case at the state level.

The state SC attempting to disenfranchise voters by keeping their chosen candidate off the ballot was illegitimate, bottom line. They should have never heard the case at the state level.
There was no precedent instructing the state supreme court of this notion. Now there is. That's how the system works.

Not illegitimate.

BS. Your side cheated your ass off.

You bring in illegals by the millions give them DLs.

Hand out taxpayer money to them like candy.

Declare SANCTUARIES if illegal and refuse to enforce our laws.

Your side uses govt as a weapon against political opponents.

Target non profits, when caught no one goes to jail.

Give light or no sentences to the BLM BS.

That brings me to this...

BS Filter started the thread about "about Capital security on January 6th", in his OP Thread Post. It appears you are losing that topic so greatly, you wish to change the subject. I suggest you accept your losses and try again on your next thread, possibly on the subject you seem to want to discuss, now that you lost this one. It is kind like elections. If you lose the one you are contesting. You accept your loss and look forward to the next one, you might hope to win in. :cool:

There was no precedent instructing the state supreme court of this notion. Now there is. That's how the system works.

Not illegitimate.
The system can work just fine, but when the SC rules 9-0 against you, that's a pretty definitive statement that what you attempted to do is illegitimate. Would you then say that what TRUMP! did to that woman is legitimate because the system worked and he was found liable? Are the actions of a defendant found guilty in a trial legitimate because the system worked? You're making a pretty extreme stretch here. I didn't say the system didn't work, I said what the state court attempted to do was illegitimate, and it was.

It is actually multitiered, including local, state, appellate (including Federal appellate and finally the court of last legal appeal, The Supreme court. This is excellent! We will have you up to 7th grade civics in no time.:D
Smart ass remarks dont change a 2 tiered justice system, which you will ignore bevause you are afflicted with TDS.

BS Filter started the thread about "about Capital security on January 6th", in his OP Thread Post. It appears you are losing that topic so greatly, you wish to change the subject. I suggest you accept your losses and try again on your next thread, possibly on the subject you seem to want to discuss, now that you lost this one. It is kind like elections. If you lose the one you are contesting. You accept your loss and look forward to the next one, you might hope to win in. :cool:
On that issue they were offered and turned down extra security.

Why was that? WOULDNT LOOK GOOD. Lol

We know why.

I just scanned the video again and it was more than just a security op.

Smart ass remarks dont change a 2 tiered justice system, which you will ignore bevause you are afflicted with TDS.
I kind figure, losing the argument on facts, you would resort to name-calling, as the only thing you had left, not that it would be a winning logical argument, but at least might be entertaining to those that wished you could have competed more successfully.:(

On that issue they were offered and turned down extra security.

Why was that? WOULDNT LOOK GOOD. Lol

We know why.
They did not really think, Trump would go so far, in trying to overthrow the election, as to send his misguided minions to march against The Capital. We were wrong to assume, he had that much respect left for the government, this country and the rule of law. It turned out, he did not have any respect for the electorate, the process, the courts, or the Constitution and history of peaceful transition. Now we know.

I kind figure, losing the argument on facts, you would resort to name-calling, as the only thing you had left, not that it would be a winning logical argument, but at least might be entertaining to those that wished you could have competed more successfully.:(
What facts. Your TDS is not about facts. And that video showed far more than the one liner opening statement you claim the thread to be.

It brought up many issues Hur, the Limo, and security as examples. You claimed I went off topic, but you must have ignored the video

I stand by exples of a 2 tiered justice system.

They did not really think, Trump would go so far, in trying to overthrow the election, as to send his misguided minions to march against The Capital. We were wrong to assume, he had that much respect left for the government, this country and the rule of law. It turned out, he did not have any respect for the electorate, the process, the courts, or the Constitution and history of peaceful transition. Now we know.
Democrats haven't hated a republican President this much since they shot Lincoln for setting their slaves free. It took years to get them back and voting for them.

What facts. Your TDS is not about facts. And that video showed far more than the one liner opening statement you claim the thread to be.

It brought up many issues Hur, the Limo, and security as examples. You claimed I went off topic, but you must have ignored the video

I stand by exples of a 2 tiered justice system.
Good luck to you and yours.;)

Democrats haven't hated a republican President this much since they shot Lincoln for setting their slaves free. It took years to get them back and voting for them.
I thought Lincoln was revered in history by Republicans and Democrats alike, as one of our greatest Presidents. I was not aware the south ever got their slaves back. You probably need to check your sources. Are you from this country, originally?

I thought Lincoln was revered in history by Republicans and Democrats alike, as one of our greatest Presidents. I was not aware the south ever got their slaves back. You probably need to check your sources. Are you from this country, originally?
The south was controlled by democrats in the 1800s. Every big city with a large Black population is run by democrats these days.

The south was controlled by democrats. Every bit city with a large Black population is run by democrats these days.
Is the south now controlled by the democrats? I thought I lived in Red State hillbilly heaven.

LOL.

In his Speaches he called for Peaceful Protests. Proven and ignored by people like you.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Of course TDS afflicted ignore that in his speach.

LOL.

In his Speaches he called for Peaceful Protests. Proven and ignored by people like you.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Of course TDS afflicted ignore that in his speach.
Looks like they only heard the part where he told them they would have to fight.
1710521951026.jpeg

1710522000280.jpeg

1710522041468.jpeg

Forum List

Back