Media: Joe Biden does not make children physically uncomfortable

1705264381603.png

Snopes? Careful saying you're not brainwashed

Look fella, I don't believe you. Move on
Please enlighten me and show me some evidence that Joe was showering with his daughter. Just for the record I hope you have some because that would force the Democrats to find a new (better) candidate. Most of the things I said about Trump has been admitted to by Trump in recordings... and yet you don't believe... wow. Cognitive dissidence much?

He was found guilty of civil rape, bragged about sexually assaulting women(on tape), bragged about intentionally going into girls dressing rooms(on tape), had dozens of sexual assault claims against him and was close friends with Jeffery Epstein. Rapist and pedophile were separate descriptors... sorry for the confusion.
There is no such thing as civil rape. Get a video of Trump biting a child. Then we can talk.

I watched the video of Joe pretending to bite the back of a toddler that the mom was holding and laughing and trying to take a selfie of it. Even in the Fox News article (at the bottom) they state that he was pretending.

He put his mouth on a child. You go down to the tot lot, put your mouth on a child and tell the mother you were only pretending. You can scream it as the police drag you off.

Forum List

Back