Joe Biden Issues Threat: “If My Republican Colleagues Don’t Fund Ukraine, They’re Gonna Have an Awful Lot to Pay For” (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The trait of a Usurper. What has Ukraine offered the world that we should bankrupt our country and deplete our military munitions over? Trump spoke tonight warning of World War III. The House Republicans should not fund Ukraine to help prevent escalation.

Last edited:
The trait of a Usurper. What has Ukraine offered the world that we should bankrupt our country and deplete our military munitions over? Trump spoke tonight warning of World War III. The House Republicans should not fund Ukraine to help prevent escalation.

Deceptively edited comment; do you have a credible source with his full reply?

When you need to lie to make a creep like Biden look bad, you've hit rock bottom. :dunno:

1705233196749.png

I imagine Ukraine has the goods on Biden, and unless he keeps paying them with our money, they are going to come out with it all.

Fund this Ukraine?
Gonzalo Lira Meme.jpg

Biden needs to have this man's death flung in his face at every presser, and at every debate. I, and many other Americans, want to hear it from his own lips; why he could secure a drug smuggling she-male sportsball player from our enemy Russia, but couldn't get this man out alive, from captivity of one of our allies. Answer that. Then we'll circle back and talk about money...

Fund this Ukraine?
View attachment 887657
Biden needs to have this man's death flung in his face at every presser, and at every debate. I, and many other Americans, want to hear it from his own lips; why he could secure a drug smuggling she-male sportsball player from our enemy Russia, but couldn't get this man out alive, from captivity of one of our allies. Answer that. Then we'll circle back and talk about money...
Because she-males, gays, transgenders, whatever, are more of a priority than a straight white male.

Fund this Ukraine?
View attachment 887657

Bullshit peddling asshole time for some FACTS

Gonzo Lira died of pnuemonia and never even requested US assitance, despite being out on bail and still posting videos in July.

PROOF HE IS A FOOL

According to the poll, 41% of Americans say the United States is doing too much to help Ukraine, which is up from 24% who said this in Aug.Nov 2, 2023

This is Hillary Clinton all over again. 41% are deplorable.
Pray he dies soon

Here is Lira's X where he rejects asking US for help and is hoping for Hungary's asylum:

"And the US State Department would return me too. I'm not a black lesbian druggie, or a transgender grifter. Besides, Victoria Nuland hates my guts, or so I'm told.I'm hoping the Hungarians will read my indictment and say, “This is bullshit—we’re not sending him back.”
"Right now, I'm about to try to get out of Ukraine, and seek political asylum in Hungary.Either I'll cross the border and make it to safety, or I'll be disappeared by the Kiev regime.This is what's happened to me over the past three months."

He was caught for trying to run off and jailed for violating his bail terms.

This is his letter re. his health problems:
Lira_note.jpg

Last edited:
I imagine Ukraine has the goods on Biden, and unless he keeps paying them with our money, they are going to come out with it all.

Does Ukraine have the goods on most Americans and Europeans too? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back