Jack Smith makes new ‘Hail Mary’ move to silence Trump and oust Judge Cannon…

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Jack Smith makes new ‘Hail Mary’ move to silence Trump and oust Judge Cannon…

25 May 2024

Well, there you have it. Jack Smith has joined the “Gag Academy” and requested yet another gag order against President Trump for merely speaking the truth. This post President Trump made on Truth Social was the final straw for little Jack Smith.

1716701860792.png

Connentary:
We have as of yet to see the operatimg procedure for Biden, if I remember Biden’s lawyer was given access to go garage first.
When sanity returns, the J6 political prisoners will be released.
It will end this sad display of Democrat Neo-Marxism of weaponized justice system and persecution of Americans ends, Those who truly deserve punishment will pay…

Cannon needs to go.

Why?
It is Jack Smith who is in violation of the law.
Look up EO 13526, and you will see presidents are totally exempt from all classified doc laws, because they are given total and arbitrary authority over them.
So any president can give themselves all the permanent copies of all the classified docs they want.

Unbelievable that we actually have Americans openly stating that they wish to live in a country in which you can be banned from criticizing government with the justification that critizing government "endangers" people who work for the government.

Unbelievable that we actually have Americans openly stating that they wish to live in a country in which you can be banned from criticizing government with the justification that critizing government "endangers" people who work for the government.
"They wanted to assassinate me!" is dumb. That deadly force when required line, is in every FBI SWAT operation.

No one wants to kill Trump, least of all the FBI. So bellowing that out to his cult, can only fire them up into prison. He really shouldn't be that mean to his faithful followers.

"They wanted to assassinate me!" is dumb. That deadly force when required line, is in every FBI SWAT operation.

No one wants to kill Trump, least of all the FBI. So bellowing that out to his cult, can only fire them up into prison. He really shouldn't be that mean to his faithful followers.
Should Trump be banned from saying that?

Should Trump be banned from saying that?
No, and he can't be because that horse has left the barn. It's his Reich rhetoric against law enforcement that seems to be causing a problem. I'm sure that he loves that. It's all he knows.

Personally, I say rent him a backhoe.

Forum List

Back