Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

Look at the video I posted above. None of it is true. He is waving to the crowd as the vehicle is driving off and we have Secret Service Agents willing to testify under oath that the account was a lie. .

Total bullshit from the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department. Nothing more than more of the filthy lies we have heard from the Democrats ever since Trump schlonged Crooked Hillary.

Now that kangaroo court has lost any bit of credibility it thought it had.

The Democrats turds stole an election from the American people and now are trying to deflect their treachery with lies.
The video you posted would have been after the incident stupid

Had you watched the hearing yesterday you would’ve seen the Park police the DC policex the capital police reporting guns everywhere.m on radio.

I’ll find it for you when I have time but I know that even when I do you won’t care. You move over to something else

They couldn’t do much about it because they are carried in the middle of 30,000 crazies.

Secret Service told Trump there are reports of firearms in the crowd and this is what’s important, Trump said he didn’t care and they weren’t there to harm him.

So he doesn’t give a fuck about them harming anybody else. And apparently that’s OK with you.
Hearsay. It is not evidence. Period.

Then all you gotta do is PROVE IT FUCKWAD. Produce a picture, a video, an audio tape of the gunshots! LYING SCUM-BUCKET!
Funny shit. You’re normally pretty nuts but this has you absolutely apoplectic

Who had firearms?
Trump supporters who would not go through the magnetometers to get into the lips to be close to trumps speech on the morning of January 6. Secret Service advise Trump Park police capital police DC police in Secret Service were reporting spotting his supporters with firearms. Trump said take down the metal detectors because I want these people to come into the ellipse and they’re not here to hurt me. So take the metal detectors down he didn’t think he needed them. He is there for acknowledge that he was advised that there were firearms in his mob. And instead of trying to cool down the situation he inflamed it by telling these people with firearms that he was going to march to the capital with them. The Secret Service stopped him from marching. But they started to agree and they took him to the capital in the limousine. While and wrote apparently it was known that the mom had already broken into the CAPITOL.

So Trump was forced by the Secret Service to turn around and go back to the West Wing because the mob had already penetrated the security at the capitol
building and Trump was pissed abd fuming for the next couple hours because he couldn’t be with them.

Had you watched the hearing yesterday you would’ve seen the Park police the DC policex the capital police reporting guns everywhere.m on radio.

I’ll find it for you when I have time but I know that even when I do you won’t care. You move over to something else

They couldn’t do much about it because they are carried in the middle of 30,000 crazies.

Secret Service told Trump there are reports of firearms in the crowd and this is what’s important, Trump said he didn’t care and they weren’t there to harm him.

So he doesn’t give a fuck about them harming anybody else. And apparently that’s OK with you.
And not one gun made it into the Capitol. True or false?

Hearsay. It is not evidence. Period.

Do you think the entire testimony yesterday by Cassidy Hutchinson was about the steering wheel incident you dumb ass. Most of what she testified about it was first-hand testimony and backed up with other testimony and supported by memos and notes and phone logs etc.

Do you think the entire testimony yesterday by Cassidy Hutchinson was about the steering wheel incident you dumb ass. Most of what she testified about it was first-hand testimony and backed up with other testimony and supported by memos and notes and phone logs etc.
Bullshit you gullible idiot. Stop being a traitor, it won't hurt, I promise.:mm:

And not one gun made it into the Capitol. True or false?
LIAR

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails

And yet, FooledbyBiden, she's already firmly established herself as a liar by the secret service agents who were there and denied her hearsay story about Trump, racist

Trump may have started the rumor to convince the mob that he really wanted to go to the Capitol with them.

So-- -- -- -- NOTHING. Nothing as usual. As everyone knows here, the moment you are challenged on any comment or claim you made, you fold like as cheap suit.
giggle.gif

The wingers have nothing. They can't stand to see another Republican tell the truth.

Forum List

Back