Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

Trumpnutsacklicker says what?

ROFL.gif
THAT'S YOUR PROOF, Nutsucker? The testimony of a proven liar who has perjured herself testifying to hearsay evidence proven false to events she was never even at nor saw first hand now testifies that she heard of other reports about guns and ammo there?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Why wasn't any of this hardware used at the riot??????? Just amazing all the "evidence" coming out now that took TWO FUCKING YEARS to reveal! You mean Nancy's 2nd impeachment hearing impeached a president while missing all of this evidence???

If that proceeding was botched that badly and done so haphazardly, why should I believe this one is being done any better?

You are a 24K LUMMOX. Why don't you try producing the actual POLICE REPORTS and the ARREST SHEETS of the police in DC who witnessed gun violations that day and arrested the perpetrators!!! :auiqs.jpg: OR BETTER YET: Why doesn't Lez Cheney subpoena the ACTUAL POLICE to come testify to all of the caches of machine guns, grenades and bazooka found at the J6 protest? Tell us DIRECTLY of the arrests? Tell us about the body armor!!! :lmao:

Or are you going to try to tell me next DC doesn't enforce its gun laws?! :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Well, if she directly heard someone make a statement, or read an email, it's neither hearsay nor circumstantial. I have no reason to not believe anything she says, unless someone chose to deny or contradict, but unless it's something really really going to the heart of showing Trump and his minions are corrupt and using positions of power to STILL try and steal power ... then what's the point? I dunno.

You don't know what hearsay is fucking racist moron

Why don't you try producing the actual POLICE REPORTS and the ARREST SHEETS of the police in DC who witnessed gun violations that day and arrested the perpetrators!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Had you watched the hearing yesterday you would’ve seen the Park police the DC policex the capital police reporting guns everywhere.m on radio.

I’ll find it for you when I have time but I know that even when I do you won’t care. You move over to something else

They couldn’t do much about it because they are carried in the middle of 30,000 crazies.

Secret Service told Trump there are reports of firearms in the crowd and this is what’s important, Trump said he didn’t care and they weren’t there to harm him.

So he doesn’t give a fuck about them harming anybody else. And apparently that’s OK with you.

STILL NO EVDENCE OF INSURRECTION.

That is not true. There is TONS of evidence that the Dems and the ruling elite tried to launch a soft coup against Trump 17 minutes after he was inaugurated. The insurrectionists ARE THE FUCKING TRAITOROUS DEMOCRATS!
!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yep, and this is why hearsay is not admissible in court. The agents who were actually there said it didn't happen. Democrats such as okfine and g5000 are liars and racists

It isn’t the car story the secret service guy told her that’s going to fry his ass stupbo.

How does Trump keep getting taken down by all of these women?

It isn’t the car story the secret service guy told her that’s going to fry his ass stupbo.

hahaha yeah

Peter Alexander

@PeterAlexander
·
5h

MORE: Secret Service spox Anthony Gugliemi tells me “the
@SecretService
has communicated to
@DHSgov
that any and all personnel that the January 6th Committee requests are available to testify under oath, responding to [Hutchinson’s] new allegations.”

Show this thread

Peter Alexander

@PeterAlexander
·
6h

A source close to the Secret Service says both men dispute Trump grabbed the steering wheel or assaulted an agent. They do not deny that Trump was irate and demanded they drive to the Capitol. (2/2)

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/1542115915189440512

When did that happen, racist? You believing something isn't Trump being taken down, moron.

But as far as unsupported accusations go, leftist women like leftist men are liars

So at least one TRUMP Morob CAN POST THE TRUTH:

A source close to the Secret Service says both men dispute Trump grabbed the steering wheel or assaulted an agent. They do not deny that Trump was irate and demanded they drive to the Capitol. (2/2)”

By the time Trump wanted to be driven to the Capitol he already was informed by many sources that there were firearms among the crowd but Trump did not care he ordered them to march to the capital and he said he would be there knowing that the potential for violence was extremely high because of the weapons that his mob had That included assault rifles

Thank you for validating a very important aspect of Cassidy Hutchinsons overall bombshell testimony.

You don’t think it’s odd that a president of United States would tell a mob that had firearms to go to the capital and he would be there with them. Because he also said which is not been denied by anybody that his mob with A.R. 15‘s were not there to hurt him. That’s OK with you?
Who had firearms? Who got shot? Who did the shooting?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
STILL NO EVDENCE OF INSURRECTION.
There’s evidence that Trump wanted Republican officials in seven states that he lost to great fake certificates of electors and send them to Mike Pence. They did. Those are forgeries. It is deeply under investigation by the justice department. John Eastman was the lawyer who came up with a plan he was stopped his phone was taken away frisked. And he was the “inventor of the fake electors plot. Trump mentioned John Eastman on January 6 during the rally. That’s already insurrection enough without even getting to the violence. What a stern look like Trump was in on the violence too.

There’s evidence that Trump wanted Republican officials in seven states that he lost to great fake certificates of electors and send them to Mike Pence. They did. Those are forgeries. It is deeply under investigation by the justice department. John Eastman was the lawyer who came up with a plan he was stopped his phone was taken away frisked. And he was the “inventor of the fake electors plot. Trump mentioned John Eastman on January 6 during the rally. That’s already insurrection enough without even getting to the violence. What a stern look like Trump was in on the violence too.

^^^Says the guy who swore Jussie Smollett and Christine Blasey Ford were telling the truth.

LOL! You fucking idiots will literally believe anything.

Forum List

Back